Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,483 members, 7,954,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash (337 Views)

U.S Police Seizes Fake Designer Clothes, Shoes & Bags Worth $1 Billion (Pics) / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash by Nigeriapen(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

A photo making the rounds shows a kid staring at the photo of his father who was killed during the recent clash between police and Shi’ites.

Recall that two weeks ago, the city of Abuja recorded a number of clashes between members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria aka Shi’ites and security agents.

Many Shi’ite members were reportedly killed during the clash while the sect members in turn burnt a vehicle belonging to the FCT police command and also inflicted varying degrees of injury on some soldiers.

One of the sect members killed during the clash was Mustafa Ingawa, a father of one. He was buried yesterday, November 8th.

During Mustafa’s burial, his little son was spotted staring at the dead man’s photos which were pasted on the coffin. The photo have left many people heartbroken on social media.

See More Sorrowful Photos Below.......

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/trending-photo-of-a-little-boy-staring-at-the-photo-of-his-father-killed-during-the-shiite-police-clash-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash by Nigeriapen(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash by NAIRALAND215919: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
THINGS LIKE THIS SADDEN MY HEART

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash by Nigeriapen(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
NAIRALAND215919:
THINGS LIKE THIS SADDEN MY HEART

what a pity
Re: Photos Of A Little Boy Staring At His Father Photo Killed During S/police Clash by Kenekingisback: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Buhari will suffer...he will be made to face all this crimes in Hague embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman, Others Die In Aba Auto Crash / Heavy Tension As Ataoja’s CSO Kills 15-year-old Osun Devotee’s Son / NDLEA Kogi State, Seize Weed And Indian Hemp From Six Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.