Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] (33669 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Lockdown: Man Kills Neighbour For Not Allowing Him Watch Movies In Lagos / Woman Kills Neighbour For Looking Inside Her Room In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Gistpeeps: 4:23am On Jun 21, 2019
A 23-year-old man, John Joshua, of Zazzaga village in Munya Local Government Area of Niger State, has been arrested for allegedly killing his neighbour. Joshua stabbed Yohanna Ali of the same address to death, following a misunderstanding between the deceased and his father, Umar Parage, of Zazzaga.

Joshua was trailed and arrested by a team of policemen attached to the Sarkin-Pawa Division following a tip-off.The deceased’s father had earlier reported that he had a misunderstanding with the suspect’s father, on May 24, which was settled by another neighbour.

He said: “I killed him because he insulted my father. He forgot that I would confront him. I have never insulted his father before, so why should he disrespect my father? When I confronted him, he did not show any remorse; rather he asked what I would do. So, I stabbed him in his ribs, which caused his death. For this disrespectful act, in his next world, he wouldn’t disrespect elders.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/i-killed-my-neighbour-for-disrespecting-my-father-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Gistpeeps: 4:29am On Jun 21, 2019

Heartless People

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by JudasNaCarrot: 4:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Aboki and dagger......

It is written in Leviticus....."Fear North"

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by iPrevail(m): 4:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Heartless? Yes. Cruel? Yes. Inhumane? Yes! yes!! yes!!!
But if you've been there before then you'd understand the feeling.
Let's all crucify the young man for having anger management issues, but let's blame the deceased for his dead.
That is why I shake my head when in the middle of a very heated argument, you hear someone say things like "You can't do anything!", "I dare you!", or hurl unnecessary insults.
Hmmm.. Really, some people need to learn how to shut the fvck up at certain times for their own bloody good!

128 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by starbuck(f): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Don't worry, when you enter kirikiri, get ready to kill because they will insult both parents, ancestors and descendants join

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Gistpeeps: 6:18am On Jun 21, 2019
hummmmm
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Not good to find trouble, mind your business, save your neck.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Auxtin85(m): 6:38am On Jun 21, 2019
From his statement he doesn’t know the offense he has committed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by raphretle: 6:49am On Jun 21, 2019
You are truly your father's Son...
Elders always have a diplomatic way of solving any misunderstanding,
see what hobbies Don cause for you na... Get ready to hear more of the insults in prison

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by JudasNaCarrot: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Anim@l!
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by chiommy123(f): 7:10am On Jun 21, 2019
He's proud of his action no remorse at all

12 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by JudasNaCarrot: 7:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Skepticus:

God forbid that you are my mate.

I can't be a "mate" of a bumbling idiot.

Swerve and go play with sand!!
This same attitude of yours is what led to your family's current condition and the way it is right now.

Take a look at your parents and your entire family.....

Continue disrespecting whoever you come across.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by JudasNaCarrot: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Skepticus:

God forbid that you are my mate.

I can't be a "mate" of a bumbling idiot.

Swerve and go play with sand!!
This same attitude of yours is what kept your family in the current situation it is right now.

Take a look at your parents and your entire family.....

Continue disrespecting whoever you come across.
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Muttee: 7:57am On Jun 21, 2019
this one weak me...
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Mutteeme: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2019
kkk...

Jail waiting for uu
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by specie103(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Well done my son. You've done well.
Your reward for doing this marvelous act is life imprisonment + hard labor.

Once again, well done.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by bunmconig(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
there is always a price tag for not minding one's business. Hmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Lawrry(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by boss1310(m): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
oga respecter you are going to a place where you will be respecting everyone tire thats if they dont hang you

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Florblu(f): 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
It's important to learn how to respect other people's parent even if you will disrespect yours.

It's also imperative to learn how to tame the devil in us and the one around us so as not to fall into temptation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Neighbour For Disrespecting My Father [photo] by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Na people full this world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Chan Writes Drug-Warning Letter To Worldwide Kids / Corpses Of 9 Boys Brigade Members Killed By Policeman In Gombe Buried(pics) / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.