Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Wife Open Your Computer When Your Husband Wants To Browse! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Open Your Computer When Your Husband Wants To Browse! (336 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Open Your Computer When Your Husband Wants To Browse! by chichichilong(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Our attention was drawn to a certain video shared on Facebook by one Jefferson Uwoghiren, of a sermon preached by a female pastor to a couple at their church wedding recently. Women are meant to submit to their husbands, no doubt about that; but it doesn’t mean they should subject themselves to sex when they are sick or when they are tired and don’t feel like it. Women are no sex dolls simply because there is a price tag hanging over their heads.
Read full story at: http://idealolive..com/2018/11/wife-open-your-computer-when-your.html

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Child Upbringing / Help A Researcher! Men What One Reason Made You Choose Your Wife? / 5 Tips To Ensure Pregnancy Health For Mother And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.