Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Help A Researcher! Men What One Reason Made You Choose Your Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Researcher! Men What One Reason Made You Choose Your Wife? (336 Views)

Married Men, What Is Your Experience With Single Ladies? / Men, What Is Your Issue With Marrying A Lady Who Is The First Child? / I Caught My Wife Selling Her Nude Pictures To Other Men. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Researcher! Men What One Reason Made You Choose Your Wife? by Exoticstan(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
You have probably met many girls from teenage years to adulthood but decided to call one your wife.

During the dating/courtship, what was that one thing about your then girlfriend or that she did which won your heart and made you chose her?

And ladies, has your husband ever hinted why he chose you?

Contributions needed. We need to educate young people.
Re: Help A Researcher! Men What One Reason Made You Choose Your Wife? by CreepyBlackpool: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
she loves torturing animals just for fun smiley

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Ensure Pregnancy Health For Mother And Child / As A Kid, What Is The Most Serious Beating You Have Received From Your Parent. / You Will Find Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.