Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Wizkid Not Marrying Any Of His Girlfriends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Not Marrying Any Of His Girlfriends (311 Views)

Teni Warns Wizkid Not To Touch Tiwa Savage In Her Show / Mike Godson Accused Of Beating Up His Girlfriends By Multiple Sources / Nkechi Emmanuel: "I Regret Not Marrying Earlier, Marriage Is Sweet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Not Marrying Any Of His Girlfriends by MissReliable: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian popstar Wizkid has revealed in a recent interview that he cannot settle down with any woman because there are many he loves and who love him.
He admitted to having several girlfriends and claims all his girls know he has other girls.

When asked if he will ever settle down with a particular one, he simply replied “That will be hard because I have a lot of women that are really, really dear to my heart”.

Maybe he’s yet to meet the right one cos super stars get married or what do you think?

https://tarajmediahub.com/wizkid-not-marrying-any-of-his-girlfriends

1 Share

Re: Wizkid Not Marrying Any Of His Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can easily say the same for myself but I have no offspring yet. I can't afford to marry problem. I want to live long in this life.
Re: Wizkid Not Marrying Any Of His Girlfriends by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wake me when it hits FP.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Nelson Celebrates 33rd Birthday / Burna Boy On The Low / Kizz Daniel Returns Money Paid To Perform At Babcock After Arriving Late For Sho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.