Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Greatest Miracle In Islam - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (21925 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 12:48am On Nov 17, 2009
@Graxie: « #280 on: November 15, 2009, 10:23 AM »
@ Uplawal, you're a character indeed! You didnt leave 'church going' because of your 'bed breaking boyfriend', but u did some research after hearing from your 'bed breaking' boyfriend n dat led u 2 ISLAM. Arent u confuse? U hated ISLAM bt your 'bed breaking' Bf was a devoted Imam, yet u hated Islam? Confusion indeed. So as a former 'church goer', u were sleeping around, I see, no wonder d 'bed breaking'!!! WAKE UP.
Did you read her saying that "we never did any fornication"? You did but then true to dishonesty you ignored it.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2009
It pained you abi,shio

@Uplawal

Look here Oraisa girl. You are acting like A PSYCHOTIC DONKEY just like your father Muhammed.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
focused123:

@Uplawal

Look here Oraisa girl. You are acting like A PSYCHOTIC DONKEY just like your father Muhammed.

will you shut up, imbecilic pscho
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
Go and tell your father to shut up. Stupid sick psycho.

Stupid gorilla.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2009
malu dey talk, wonder shall never end
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2009
focus123 is NO MORE FOCUS grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Graxie(f): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ uplawal, how can I expect u 2 make sense, u claimed all christians were fornicators, but u were chaste as a 'church goer' CONFUSION indeed!! Am happily married so don't bother with your name calling! You were left with no choice so islam 'bed breaking sola came'. I just hope he wouldnt dump u because dat wil be d end of your islam!!! @olabowale, old age is meant to b a blessing! I shld believe uplawal is chaste becos she said so, n dat her Imam sola doesnt gaze at her face because she said so too? Haba, old man, you have been calling Pilgrim.1 names including loose woman becos of her conversion, are you not a big suprise to yourself? old men, say truth even when it hurts. Why are u twisting truth? If you can call Pilgrim.1 a harlot becos of her conversion, why are you defending uplawal? Old man.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
Glaxie why are you obsess with uplawal, she remain a faithful muslim, whom Allah guides no one can lead astray
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by No2Atheism(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2009
How are we sure uplawal is not even Abuzola in disguise . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
Abuzola:

malu dey talk, wonder shall never end

Sokoto Malu better pass your father Muhammed. Stupid Hausa / Fulani cow

grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by focused123(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
uplawal:

focus123 is NO MORE FOCUS grin

uplawal is now Down lawal

grin grin grin

Uplawal is the feminine form of Abuzola.

grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2009
ishhh grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by olabowale(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2009
@Glaxie: « #294 on: Yesterday at 03:31:58 PM »
[quote@ uplawal, how can I expect u 2 make sense, u claimed all christians were fornicators, but u were chaste as a 'church goer' CONFUSION indeed!! Am happily married so don't bother with your name calling! You were left with no choice so islam 'bed breaking sola came'. I just hope he wouldnt dump u because dat wil be d end of your islam!!! @olabowale, old age is meant to b a blessing! I shld believe uplawal is chaste becos she said so, n dat her Imam sola doesnt gaze at her face because she said so too? Haba, old man, you have been calling Pilgrim.1 names including loose woman becos of her conversion, are you not a big suprise to yourself? old men, say truth even when it hurts. Why are u twisting truth? If you can call Pilgrim.1 a harlot becos of her conversion, why are you defending uplawal? Old man.[quote][/quote]please when you say anything speak the truth. in this case you have decided to leave the truth under the table! my proofs; Pligrim, was never insulted or accused by me for leaving islam. my dialogue with her was just the same with everyone who is not muslim, and even after she told her story i did not insult her. i needed not insult her since i know she couldent be older than my own son.

the second proof that i have was that i simply responded to her, critiquing her islamic period and what she said she was; a hijab wearing from moderately conservative family, educated and wealthy, with her own mouth 'boy crazy' even at that, at her interet was white boys, one after the other which led to her telling us that one of them died in afghanistan in the war on terror whereby she was invited to him funeral as member of the family at Arlington Cementary, and all these while still a hijabed woman and no one of the boys a muslim, while she was still berating christianity; lying words against the prophet (AS), for which she used to vigorously debate against christinity until she found jesus in the miracle of the bed riden person.

my problem with her is her story when she said she did muslim, or when she claimed to have been muslim, and not what she is doing as a non-muslim.for her keferiness, she is just the same to me as any nonmuslim woman.

please do research the dialogue between she and i, and make better judgement about me.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 18, 2009
someone said uplawal the mancrazy manwoman is chaste?

somebody get me the laugh sign in arabic.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
@tpia, YES AM CHASTE,GO AND HANG YOURSELF
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Maykelly(f): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2009
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam

Sucide bombers!
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Haksalam(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
THe Quran is a book revealed to Muhammad (SAW). If you are looking for his miracles in it, then you are mistaken. But if you are looking for his (SAW) miracles, then you should go to the hadith. moreover we muslims don't emphasise so much on his miracles. The Quran is the book of God unlike the bible that contains many contradictions-compare 1 chronicles 19:18 & 2 samuel 10:18. Even scientists have proved the Quran to be correct. George Bernard-Shaw said that the "bible is the most dangerous book on earth, it should be kept under lock and key
". Can you also say that the Songs of Solomon is an inspired word of God? If you read the Quran with an unbiased mind, you will increase in piety and the fear of God unlike the bible that teaches stories & contradictions. Your problem is that you read the Quran with a biased mind. Now christians complain about the muslims being violent but have you ever imagined how xtians abuse Islam, Muhammad(SAW), and everythung that is islamic? Go through this forum and see how xtians abuse Islam.
Abuzola:

and the mumu continues his journey
See how they abuse Islam. This same pple complain of violence when muslims react. Before you comment on an issue, inquire about it. some xtians dont inquire before they comment. Too bad and sad.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2009
Alhamdullilah too grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by nuclearboy(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2009
Whats this rubbish with you guys insulting the object of veneration of your "supposed" enemies. How can you compare a Cow with a Man Hundreds of Millions of people follow? Haba!. Please keep the insults to yourselves i.e. call me a goat, not the object of my worship.

Na wah O. And to think this is on the web where anyone can come in and wonder what kind of minds and level of maturity bring up this level of drivel.

NO-ONE can claim to love God BUT HATE God's creation. That would be a farce to end all others
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Abuzola11(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2009
Allahu akabar
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by lolade123: 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2010
Sentiments Aparts, do we ever ask ourself who wrote the bible.
What religious literature did Jesus wrote?
Do we have it in this world today?
Who is a christian?
Was Jesus one?

Lastly the Holy Quran was simply revealed to Muhammed from GOD.
It is not from is knowledge but that of Allah.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by seyibrown(f): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2010
lolade123:

Who is a christian?
Was Jesus one?

1. We already know that the books in Bible were 'written' by several people. Most Bible versions tell you who wrote which book.
2. Jesus did not 'write' any religious literature.
3. Since Jesus did not 'write' any such literature, none is availbale in this world today.
4. A follower of JESUS CHRIST. Someone who lives their lives according to the TEACHINGS of CHRIST.
5. Jesus WAS NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST (see 4 above); Jesus WAS THE CHRIST.

Now one question for you: DID MOHAMMED WRITE THE QURAN OR THE HADITHS?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by bashydemy(m): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2010
^^ Quran was reveal to Muhammad by Almighty Allah does that Answer your Question, and about the Hadith, its was the combination of some great scholar Muhammad did not write the hadith , its like saying Seyibrown said and i quote i wish you can understand what am talking about if not let me know
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by vedaxcool(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2010
Muhammad Dictated the Qur'an to the scribe, whom after wrting any verse read it for the Holy Prophet Muhamad PBUH, the greatest emanicipator of Mankind and most successful religious personality that ever lived, for him to hear what was written. The Propehty also commited the Qur'an to memory and ever since then the qur'an has remianed the most memorized book in the world. ALLAHU Akbar, the unbelievers detest the light, Yet ALLAh continues to perfect it.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by seyibrown(f): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2010
vedaxcool:

Muhammad Dictated the Qur'an to the scribe, whom after wrting any verse read it for the Holy Prophet Muhamad PBUH, the greatest emanicipator of Mankind and most successful religious personality that ever lived, for him to hear what was written. The Propehty also commited the Qur'an to memory and ever since then the qur'an has remianed the most memorized book in the world. ALLAHU Akbar, the unbelievers detest the light, Yet ALLAh continues to perfect it.
bashy_demy:

^^ Quran was reveal to Muhammad by Almighty Allah does that Answer your Question, and about the Hadith, its was the combination of some great scholar Muhammad did not write the hadith , its like saying Seyibrown said and i quote i wish you can understand what am talking about if not let me know

From both your answers: ALLAH 'REVEALED' EVERY word of the Quran to Mohammed; MOHAMMED DICTATED the words to a scribe; and THE SCRIBE 'WROTE' those words down. SCHOLARS who knew the story(life) of Mohammed wrote the Hadiths.

Questions: Did any of these scholars receive any 'revelations' directly from Allah? Where did they get the 'combinations' from which they formed the Hadiths from?

Thanks. grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by vedaxcool(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
^^^^
Lazy seyi, if you could open the Quran to point out verse that u allege supports your religion, but up till now do not understand what hadiths are then it is very probable that you simply quote verbatim from anti-Islamic website without wanting to learn anything-that remains a challenge to you and to put it simple, Hadiths are eyewitness accounts of what the Prophet PBUH said on a particular topic, so where you got this ur "theory of scholars" is very much s subject of intense ridicule and laughter. And waiting for your response here- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-554674.0.html Your arguements have been smashed clearly.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Sweetnecta: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #310 on: Today at 03:03:43 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: lolade123 on Yesterday at 09:58:29 PM
Who is a christian?
Was Jesus one?

1. We already know that the books in Bible were 'written' by several people. Most Bible versions tell you who wrote which book.[/Quote]First name is not always a good or specific way to identify an individual. If we wrote just Seyi on the board, some other person may think it was his/her own seyi, hence we write brown after to specify Seyibrown. Do we have this in the Bible writers? John; what John or John what?

[Quote]2. Jesus did not 'write' any religious literature.[/Quote]Was he given any by his SENDER to preach or he just made up his own, without any "Authority" over him, even though we read verses where he said he was sent? Sending cant be without any instruction. Can we say the Instruction[s] were revelations? Please point out such a possible "revelation" to us. I do hope that one of these two is; 1. Your servant Jesus, who You sent. 2. My father and I are 1.

[Quote]3. Since Jesus did not 'write' any such literature, none is available in this world today.[/Quote]Did he preach make up from his own mind, or was it revelation from his Sender? I am asking this question because I need to know how the Bible writers were able to describe the events of Mary's pregnancy, the birth of Jesus, and other matters, which Jesus was too young to know and the writers were not present when they happened.

[Quote]4. A follower of JESUS CHRIST. Someone who lives their lives according to the TEACHINGS of CHRIST.[/Quote]The teaching[s] of Jesus included the ghost coming upon and powerfully overshadowing Mary, delivering baby in a mearnger. Do you live your lives like that?

[Quote]5. Jesus WAS NOT A FOLLOWER OF CHRIST (see 4 above); Jesus WAS THE CHRIST.[/Quote]So his lifestyle itself shouldnt count, though you are trying to imitate this lifestyle. It is the imitation that counts, not the original? Is that not possible therefore that if he said something, someone might have heard something else, entirely different and ran with it? A servant cant be the sired don of the same exact entity. Or is that possible?

[Quote]Now one question for you: DID MOHAMMED WRITE THE QURAN OR THE HADITHS?[/Quote]Neither was written by him (AS). He was unlettered.

[Quote]« #313 on: Today at 11:53:56 AM »

Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 09:55:33 AM
Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 07:17:05 AM

From both your answers: ALLAH 'REVEALED' EVERY word of the Quran to Mohammed; MOHAMMED DICTATED the words to a scribe; and THE SCRIBE 'WROTE' those words down. SCHOLARS who knew the story(life) of Mohammed wrote the Hadiths.
[b]Questions: Did any of these scholars receive any 'revelations' directly from Allah? Where did they get the 'combinations' from which they formed the Hadiths from?[/b]You will always read hadith saying, from the authority of such and such, to such and such, to such and such, until the such and such person is the companion (RA) of the Messenger (AS). Such companion will say; I heard the messenger of Allah say Such and such on the occasion of such and such. That begins to give a reason for somebody to even look at it as a possible hadith. Then you will look at the chain of narration, examining the narrators and also applying the hadith to Quranic verse or verses, the possible and already known quality of the messenger (AS), and other factors of how many chain of narrations. Hadith is a discipline all by itself. Hadith since we have from fake to weak all the way to strong, its more like your Bible its fake to weak all the way to strong verses.If you remember that i argued that the "hadith" of Aisha saying that she was 6 or 9 was not sound and hence not a hadith because it didnt say I heard the Messenger say such and such, . . . .[/quote]
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Sweetnecta: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
@Seyibrown; [quote]Quote
« #313 on: Today at 11:53:56 AM »

Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 09:55:33 AM
Quote from: bashy_demy on Today at 07:17:05 AM

Questions: Did any of these scholars receive any 'revelations' directly from Allah? Where did they get the 'combinations' from which they formed the Hadiths from?[/Quote]You will always read hadith saying, from the authority of such and such, to such and such, to such and such, until the such and such person is the companion (RA) of the Messenger (AS). Such companion will say; I heard the messenger of Allah say Such and such on the occasion of such and such.

That begins to give a reason for somebody to even look at it as a possible hadith. Then you will look at the chain of narration, examining the narrators and also applying the hadith to Quranic verse or verses, the possible and already known quality of the messenger (AS), and other factors of how many chain of narrations. Hadith is a discipline all by itself.

Hadith since we have from fake to weak all the way to strong, its more like your Bible its fake to weak all the way to strong verses.If you remember that i argued that the "hadith" of Aisha saying that she was 6 or 9 was not sound and hence not a hadith because it didnt say I heard the Messenger say such and such, . . . .
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by bashydemy(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2010
Waiting for Seyibrown response
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by jmaine: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2010
May kelly:

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam

Sucide bombers!

And the ushering of the seventy virgins to the successful imbeciles to avail themselves much sexual pleasure in Heaven. . . .
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by bashydemy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
and the most stupid people are those who believe in things they know nothing about e.g May Kelly and Jmaine

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Not United? / I Was A Secret Atheist Until I Stumbled On Seun's Thread / Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.