Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! (784 Views)

Do You Want To Buy a House In Magodo,Maryland,Ketu,Ogudu,Island / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / A-Z Of The Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Land Or Property In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by Day11(m): 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
CONTACT ABIODUN TODAY

email: blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by Day11(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2010
still available!!
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by Day11(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2010
wink
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by themanna(m): 6:54am On Aug 02, 2010
for ao much ? n where in lagos
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by twinskenny(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2010
which location and how much?

thats how to do buziness bro
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by marabout(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2010
Na wa oo for our people. Many no sabi business.  Either so or they dabble into to many things at the same time and end up doing all poorly.  Even basic information sef, dem no go supply.   Abeg Seun, you need to warn some some people to stop polluting this forum with nonsensical ads.  e just dey vex me.

Peace.
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by Day11(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2010
marabout:

Na wa oo for our people. Many no sabi business.  Either so or they dabble into to many things at the same time and end up doing all poorly.  Even basic information sef, dem no go supply.   Abeg Seun, you need to warn some some people to stop polluting this forum with nonsensical ads.  e just dey vex me. Peace.
Cool ya temper my Oga! This advert is just for serious land or house buyer alone, not for internet browser/surfer< I mainly put it up there to catch the serious buyers attention so they can post what they need or want along side with their preferable locations and most especially there budget.

Alot of people are on this forum seeking for a house or land to buy, checking advert everyday and night but never meet their budget and moreover No1 is ready to go beyound his or her budget.

@ NL , there are many lands and houses for sale round land, just post what you want or call my digit, I would be glad to help you.
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by DAY13(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
A Tenement Bungalow of a plot of dry land@ Oworo, Olojojo on a Tarred road.

Price: 12m asking

Title: Survey and Receipts

Direct From the Owner, Interested Buyer should call me right now.

Abiodun
blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by DAY13(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2010
Cheap Lands@ Ajah, Lakowe and Badore.

800k per plot.

Kontact Abiodun

blus.goodout@gmail.com
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by DAY13(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2010
;d
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by DAY13(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2010
wink
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by Day11(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
wink
Re: Are You Looking For A Cheap Land Or House To Buy In Lagos! by coldwater(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Can you get a plot of land around isheri north, arepo and NUJ estate for me?

(1) (Reply)

Ploys Of Land For Sale / A Newly Built 3bedroom Flat For Rent At Chevron Estate Lekki With Picture @800k 1year Is Acceptable. / All Ensuite 3 Bedroom Flat On A Half Plot Land @ Igbo-olomu, Off Isawo Road, Ikd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.