Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual (77820 Views)

EFCC Nabs Three Yahoo Boys In Abuja. Recover Car, Laptops, Phones (Photo) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) / Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by slawomir: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Isoright
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by CodeTemplar: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
midolian:
Ikedihua Emeka, 34, ✓✓✓
Dennis Sylvia 35, ✓✓✓
Tochukwu Tobi? Tobechukwu
Two developers confirmed..
1 Crossbreed alert! angry shocked angry shocked
Cc: NCAN angry
Fixed. How can one be crossbreed just like that?
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by prigoz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
NCAN OKENE Branch right

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Birniwa(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian police are awesome.. They now tag everyone they think is criminal as "Yahoo Boy".

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Ogbunigwe2018: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dollanation:
If you no make money wetin you gain..
Peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by AuroraB(f): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72852468:
GIRLS BECAREFUL with the kind of guys you hand out with........

The police Boss gave the suspects’ names as T. T, 35, I E, 34, and D S 35.........just take a look at their ages , people enough to be fathers of children still looking up to money rituals.
It's so sad.
...the criminals here, are the boys. Why not warn your fellow boys? Or, it needs no condemnation?
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Creativebae(f): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Waoo na dem.
Asaba is no safe town.
Story every now and then.
Especially okpanam..
Sha she who has ears let her hear word.
God help us all
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Dididrumz(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
God dammm it I jux see one clip today where maggots dey come out for one lady something swollen yes I call am something cos I no corrupt like oda nairalanders weh dey call am kpekus or d oda one

Saw it today too, I never fit un-see am, extremely disgusting

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
AuroraB:
...the criminals here, are the boys. Why not warn your fellow boys? Or, it needs no condemnation?
Our Fellow boys?!Where did you get that from?
Today we are male again, dis NL sef! They just keep giving us gender anyhow, despite our pic here many times.
Hehehehe wink cheesy grin.Make we leave am like dat o!
You can ignore the advice you quoted sis, other girls may need it.
Tnx
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Dollanation: 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ogbunigwe2018:

Peace of mind
there is no peace of mind in been broke o..
Legit hustle it's still the best

4 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by cydophobia(m): 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Stop calling these guys yahoo boys.They are ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Alepa(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Nigerian Police and their lack of professionalism...until the individual is charged to court they are innocent until proven beyond every reasonable doubt.

Even if they were caught inflagrante delicto e still no matter, how do you think the EFCC loses most of their high profile cases to technicalities?
And who said they’re guilty?
Clown!
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by amerlino(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
divinecode101:
These are the citizens of the Biaafraud republic

This is how they want to build their Republic

Idi0tic people of Biafraaud, IPOB
your IQ is poorly developed. It's not everything that you bring tribalism into. Think with your brain bro

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Patrioticman007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
T
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by 7inches: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
iyke926:
NK live broadcast

https://www.liveonlineradio.net/english/radio-biafra.htm

grin

Check the link again pls.. I wanna hear him
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Gsamm: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
If u kn u kn guys spending money for u any how one day he will need return on investment

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by seborrhic: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
When they were "eating"the guys money,did they ask them what they do for a living and did the one that has a brother in the state CID inform him about her suspicions?Of course no.
Its like 419,the victims in their greed want to gain monetary benefit from assumed laundered funds, which is fraud on its part,but when they are then scammed of their money which they pay upfront to facilitate the processing and transfer of the funds,they shout 'fraud'.
The guys and girls both are beneficiaries of a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
This one na small thing na watch how police were beating yahoo boys in warri three days ago disturbing video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpT1xa-SD1w

What's disturbing about it? A boy resisting arrest and got slapped.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Itzurboi(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dollanation:
Abeg shout out to all the girls that don't have to follow yahoo boys to pay our bails.
If you know you hustle with your legs closed let's gather here for a selfie plssss
You won't see them gather... To close leg for most 9ja ladies hard pass camel going through needle hole... You better take selfie and discharge.

2 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Itzurboi:
You won't see them gather... To close leg for most 9ja ladies hard pass camel going through needle hole... You better take selfie and discharge.
Hahahaha cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by olatuneji: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dididrumz:

Saw it today too, I never fit un-see am, extremely disgusting
drop the link to the video.
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
God dammm it I jux see one clip today where maggots dey come out for one lady something swollen yes I call am something cos I no corrupt like oda nairalanders weh dey call am kpekus or d oda one

grin true true you no corrupt. In fact you never call am kpekus.

Innocent guy

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by olatuneji: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:
drop the link to the video

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by fleexee(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
In one word na.. all ritualistilevels are now called yahoo boys or should I say all yahoo boys are now ritualist. Hardwork pays... wait for time and u will surely smile one day when u are so hard working and engage mostly in positive things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by DreamLiteratur(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm na woah ohh
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by DreamLiteratur(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm na woah ohh
grin
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by YorubaAssasin: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Na dem dem.. grin grin
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Lexusgs430: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
The girl has been properly informed ......... Her head strong wella ....
Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Toks2008(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
Stupid headline...what if they just wanted to scare the ladies into making an oath of faithfulness...

How does this conclude that they are potential ritualists or Yahoo boys?

3 Likes

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Toks2008(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cindy08:

GOD forbids I watch such...

1 Like

Re: Three Yahoo Boys Arrested After Attempting To Use Girlfriends For Ritual by Marvis4real(f): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
midolian:
Ikedihua Emeka, 34, ✓✓✓

Dennis Sylvia 35, ✓✓✓

Tochukwu Tobi?

Two developers confirmed..

1 Crossbreed alert! angry shocked angry shocked

Cc: NCAN angry
so you dont know Deltans use Igbo names? Some parts actually speak igbo anu mpam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / The Police Squad Who Tracked Down Vampire And Killed The Notorious Criminal (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.