Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag (32425 Views)

Buhari Honours Tobi Amusan With OON Award (Video, Photos) / Buhari Honours Izuchukwu, Winner Of National Scientists Presidential Award / President Buhari Honours Bashir Abubakar And Josephine Ugwu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by gift2xl: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
NICE 1
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Yankee101: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Honour for lip service no dey bring vote
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Lankybaby(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wizklynd23:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This wont change my mind from atikulating
continue... atiku wey go sell the remaining property we have in Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by igwefivestar(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Edithfavourite:
Wife of the President, Mrs Aisha Buhari, has presented an award of excellence to a janitor with Lakewood Development Company, Miss Mary Ishaya, who returned a lost bag she picked up in the male toilet of Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja.

Mrs Buhari , who presented the award at a brief reception in the State House, Abuja, urged Nigerians to “emulate the uncommon honesty and incorruptible disposition exhibited by Miss Ishaya.”

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalled that Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) had on Sept. 11, 2018 on its official tweeter handle @FAAN_Official tweeted: “we celebrate Miss Mary Ishaya who works for Lakewood Company, the cleaning contractor responsible for cleaning Abuja Airport.

“She found the following valuable items in the toilet: 2,000 dollars, 140 Canadian dollars, eight pieces of coins, N21,850, two international passports, four ATM cards, four bus cards and baggage claim tags.

“The owner, an employee of Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), Imade Uhunwagho, has since collected his valuables.”

NAN also recalled that the cleaning firm had in appreciation, promoted Miss Ishaya from being a janitor to a supervisor.

Ishaya thanked the wife of the President for recognising her action, adding that the award would encourage her to do more.

The Vice Chairman of the Company, Mr Jonathan Irafor, expressed gratitude to Mrs Buhari for finding Ishaya worthy of the award.

According to him, the honour is not just on Ishaya alone but the entire company because that is what it preaches to to its workers.

Irafor said that the company would continue to do its best to uphold honesty, transparency and integrity in line with the change mantra of the present administration.

More below;

https://zenithnaija.com/aisha-buhari-honours-airport-cleaner-who-returned-lost-bag/

woman shut up and tell us how ur late husband died.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
and they said no office of the first lady. scam government
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by blesssingtime(m): 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Election gimics why didn't she do it since and why must it come to the media
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Wizklynd23(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lankybaby:

My sister, wish atiku u dey talk about grin grin grin grin
If ur yet to atikulate ur wrong cheesy cheesy
Better OBIdiently ATIKULate grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Congrats to her, if it were some people, they would have hide the money without letting anyone know the discovery.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by kammali: 7:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
I expect Mrs buari to make the klineer woman as her seketry in the office, anyway 2019 is neer
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by kammali: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
I expect Mrs buari to make the klineer woman as her seketry in the office, anyway 2019 is neer don't sake 4 election good luck.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by israelmao(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
To be candid the Mrs Other Room is looking stunningly beautiful!
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Antipob777(f): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
I wonder why PDP supporters from the SE always see everything as politics.

I'm believing Nnamdi kanu used this iPod's youths brains for rituals.

They never reason like human beings but always see everything as politics.

If it was an igbo person that was honoured, person no go hear word for this thread.

I will keep blaming Lord Lugard for this dirty marriage or union with this kind of tribe.

Tufiakwa
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Abitolola: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2018
I'm beginning to think that all this lost and found reward news is a set up. Besides, this people were just doing their jobs
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Owaincouncil: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shey na yesterday she returned the bag.
This is how you knw that election is around.
Shio.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
tommykiwi:
Campaign strategy!
Is it today or recently she returned the bag?
What?
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by bbbb56: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
nice

from ur first lady 4+4 for your husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by obonujoker(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lankybaby:

How do you know this
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by BENARI: 1:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Is like Aisha haz lept za oza room.

She's been so busy lately publicly.
Re: Aisha Buhari Honours Airport Cleaner Who Returned Lost Bag by tyinfinity: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2018
she is more beautiful and lovely than all Atifku concubines

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / Confinement Saga: Governor Chime’s Wife Makes a U-Turn, Begs for Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.