Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (32414 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by ogododo: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
A group, ‘I stand With Buhari’, has informed the police in Abuja of its plan to hold a 10 million-man march in support of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.).

The Convener of the group, Ogochukwu Ezeaku, said this during an interview with The PUNCH on Monday, adding that he was positive that they would get a favourable response from the police.

He said the march would take place at the Unity Fountain, Maitama, Abuja, on Wednesday.

Ezeaku said, “We have informed the police and I am sure there will be no problem.”

When asked if there would be no clash with #EndSARS protesters, Ezeaku said, “We know the End SARS people to be peaceful. Besides, our protest will take place in one spot which is the Unity Fountain.”

The convener said the march was conceived to show the President that the majority of Nigerians were still with him.

In a separate message on Facebook, the group stated that they would support the #EndSARS movement as long as it focuses on police excesses.

It said the moment the protesters called for Buhari’s resignation, they would also launch a counter-offensive.

“Many Buharists support #EndSARS but the moment you change the protest to any other silly hashtag you will know that we are 15 million strong!” it said.

https://punchng.com/pro-buhari-group-seeks-police-protection-for-10-million-man-march/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966

288 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by HAccord: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dem don pay one useless hungry efulefu small change to go and fo0l himself in public. grin

Why dem no use abubakar or kabiru to do the fake protest? cheesy grin

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
“Many Buharists support #EndSARS but the moment you change the protest to any other silly hashtag you will know that we are 15 million strong!”

I love this. cool

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by slivertongue: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
GMB is incompetent and an enemy of Nigeria

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by MajesticKris: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol , why not seek devine Protection, n Healing
FOOL'S angry

11 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by skinny419(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966
Since oct 1st 1960...this people can do anything for money.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by ogododo: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
skinny419:
Since oct 1st 1960...this people can do anything for money.

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by MrALIVE: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
And someone will proudly say he is a buharist....how can you be a supporter of a man who has blood of thousands of innocent people on his hands because of his complacency and incompetence....shame on you all.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by IGBOSON1: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
They’ve managed to find one anywhere-belle-face efulefu to lead the charge! wink

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Scarrr: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
cheesy who be this again na

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Luckydubby7(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
I support with buhari they said. But of what reason??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
lol buhari and his supporter are foolishly dumb and useless the brought an igbo man to lead it so that it will look like igbo support the paedophile .when it comes to appointment he will turn to his brothers when it comes to protecting buharis image they will turn to Igbos

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by freeborn02: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
This reminds me of another igbo man called Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha.

Why do some Igbo men love money more than honour?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Lipscomb(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nobody pay him it call eyes service. But we are watching hope the NSA stop them.
HAccord:
Dem don pay one useless hungry efulefu small change to go and fo0l himself in public. grin

Why dem no use abubakar or kabiru to do the fake protest? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Yujin(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
MagicBishop:
Igbos are really Jews.

I am apologize for calling you people fake Jews.

You are really like your brothers Judas and will betray anyone for shekels.
Mind yourself Bishop. Let the guy chop their money... when them go kill am like them kill Okadigbo, nobody go mourn am. Don't take because of one purported character cast aspersion on Ndigbo.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by daania50080: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
I love this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Fahdiga(m): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only 10 million? we the reasonable Nigerian youths are more than 190 million so you saboteurs should chill. only a fool will not support the endsars protesters. no matter what we Nigerian youths are on the move

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Fahdiga(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Only 10 million? we the reasonable Nigerian youths are over 190 million. nothing will stop us from taking back our dear country from evil leaders and their so called 10 million fools. Nigerian youths it is now or never.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Loading.....98%√
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by ATEAMS: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2020
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by WhizdomXX(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Is it just me or was my maths teacher wrong Since when did 10 million sycophants become the majority of Nigeria's 200 million strong population. Give me a reasonable reason why you are standing with Buhari and I'll give you 10 reasonable reasons why you should not. It's sad that any press release, video speech /supportive statement is given by Igbo's. Any interview on the Government is represented by an Igbo man while the one who signs his signature is a Northerner.
Police, Press release- Frank Mba, IGP- Adamu.
Presidency, Insults-Onochie, President- Buhari.
These and many more. Almost in all our Federal agencies the person in charge of media and info, publicity are Igbos while the main oga is Fulani. The person who releases press statement is Igbo while the person who signs the statement is a Northerner. I think this is a critical issue that should be looked into by concerned Patriots. Are Igbo's not worthy of better positions Sha what do I know, they were never forced into accepting the post after all. May our eyes be opened. Amen
NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT AGAIN.GOD BLESS US
#endsars #endfailedleaders! #restructuringnow!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by BigBrother9ja: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Fool
Woe betide all of you and your generations dead, alive and yet unborn.

No be only 10 million, na 100 million OLORIBURUKU.

Whether the government likes it or not, there's no going back on this.
BUHARI MUST GO!

ENDSARS IS THE TRIGGER, REVOLUTION IS THE GOAL!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by MansoryMX(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
All those who stand with the dullard should be ready to relocate with him back to Borno State because I am sure even his own State Katsina won’t stand beside him when the time is right for him to be impeached

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Claraoby: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
#endnigeria let us save humanity from bloodshed.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Aufbauh(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerians and drama cheesy
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
10 million march lol, this one na two New Zealand o lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Goldencheese(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Why are they trying to turn these peaceful and now global protests into ethnic war?

This is bad. Didn't they protest against Goodluck Jonathan?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How One Man, Kwankwaso Became Most Influential Politician In Africa - Momodu / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari Thickens / The Moment Atiku Abubakar Arrived In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.