Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica (61394 Views)

Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
Anthony is miserly
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Burchester: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is cheap compare to other countries ..
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Okoyeebo: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Do you know that Anthony Joshua ones, applied to represent Nigeria in Olympics
Amateur, but your this shit hole with their insensitivity and bigotry refused him, they denied him participation, now he is raping US of A, nah that time una eye clear say him from Nigeria, I just hate the insensitivity and fuckery of this country. angry

Representing the England not USA.

If you must criticise, be properly educated.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by OhiOfIhima: 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Good! But why not build that mansion in Nigeria

Building... There was never in d post mentioned dat d building belong to him man..

4 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sir Joshua has Uriel Oputa finally put a ring on your finger after the marriage proposal
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by kapelvej: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Amateur, but your this shit hole with their insensitivity and bigotry refused him, they denied him participation, now he is raping US of A, nah that time una eye clear say him from Nigeria, I just hate the insensitivity and fuckery of this country. angry
My bro , he did not only beg to represent nigeria, but promised to pay all his personal bills, but he was denied, of course for reason of quota system

1 Like

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by blesssingtime(m): 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
If he had represented Nigeria, I wonder what would've happened!
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by micah04: 1:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please can someone convert the total amount to naira
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
This place reminds me of Gembu in Taraba state, so serene
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by chiedozie198100: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I need me lots and lots of money. Somebody put me through

use your preek
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by dangoteinlaw: 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
That's how they start lavishing Money instead of investing, if you want to see the real blacks in America and how poor and useless they are go and watch "God's plan" by drake. Not those ones like Migos fooling the Media with big dog chains. No wonder the racism is still very strong
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Surd2121(m): 1:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

stop spreading fake news sir. he came late to the camp and he was excused, if he was given a chance now nah una go dy the fore front of peeps saying we favour athletes from outside than ours.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by enemyofprogress: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Na second hand house self. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I need me lots and lots of money. Somebody put me through
Bring 7000 of each of the following Cows, goats, Tilapia fish, lions, tigers, blue whale, Sharks and meet me in planet Jupiter, I will give you a special golden keys that will lead you to become a billionnaire worth 900 billion pounds within 7days tongue

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Surd2121(m): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
That's how they start lavishing Money instead of investing, if you want to see the real blacks in America and how poor and useless they are go and watch "God's plan" by drake. Not those ones like Migos fooling the Media with big dog chains. No wonder the racism is still very strong
if only you can remove the grain from eyes, Aj is never paying for that hotel, he is advertising for them, go figure!

1 Like

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by phaphyz05(m): 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

USA Great Britain.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by dangoteinlaw: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Surd2121:
if only you can remove the grain from eyes, Aj is never paying for that hotel, he is advertising for them, go figure!
remove which grain, how about the likes of Mayweather and those black rappers that would spend billions on alloy wheels without a single investment... If a big rapper like snoop Dogg is still rapping meanwhile his rap mate Dr Dre is already a billionaire, or Floyd who's still looking for a fight when he's mates have turn their money into something else. Bru don't let those assumptions fool u, he's paying for it even if it's not the full price.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by condralbedez: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
this lunatic niece/cousin of charley boy shld not come and masturbate on this plz!
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Tareq1105: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

You mean in Sagamu, Nigeria?

Where would the patronage come from?

How many Nigerians are well fed and buoyant enough to pay 2,000 pounds per night?

I beg leave the young man alone.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerian builders and artisans (including architects) please pay attention craftsmanship.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by shevy878: 1:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
undecided how much is that compare to what atiku and is entourage spend at dubai.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
With the kind of sport he does, he needs a maximum relaxation like this.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Tareq1105:

You mean in Sagamu, Nigeria?

Where would the patronage come from?

How many Nigerians are well fed and buoyant enough to pay 2,000 pounds per night?

I beg leave the young man alone.

Forgive him, he's just a knuckle dragger that didn't read for comprehension. He thinks Anthony "owns" the villa.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
JayRise:
The Unified Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua is currently spending his vacation in Jamaica with his entourage, where they intend to spend a week training, relaxing and running sponsorship. The 29 year old champ is really living the dream, splashing out £2,000 per night and a total of just above £15,000 on a state-of-the-art villa with 5 bedrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a piano. check out the luxurious interiors below.

[img]https://www.nairafans.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/b2.jpg[/img

The Champ is really splashing the cash and having the time of his life. In a post on Instagram, he wrote: "Jamaica got me feeling on top of the world".

Source: https://www.nairafans.com/anthony-joshuas-luxury-2000-villa-jamaica/

He is yet to unify the division, Deontay Wilder still holds the WBC belt
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Puzzypleazer: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
THIS GUY IS TOO LOYAL TO BE CLAIMING NAIJA. A COUNTRY THAT NEVER ALLOWED HIM GO GOT OLYMPICS EVEN WHEN THEY KNEW HE WAS QUALIFIED. IF NA ME, I DON BURN MY PASSPORT TAY TAY
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
This is where most of the content was stolen from.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-6374787/Inside-Anthony-Joshuas-luxury-2-000-night-villa-Jamaica.html

And Nigerians will blame politicians. The average Nigerian is an accomplished and proud thief.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Puzzypleazer: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
Okoyeebo:

Representing the England not USA.

If you must criticise, be properly educated.
UR CORRECTION IS IRRELEVANT. his point was made. thats whats important
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
remove which grain, how about the likes of Mayweather and those black rappers that would spend billions on alloy wheels without a single investment... If a big rapper like snoop Dogg is still rapping meanwhile his rap mate Dr Dre is already a billionaire, or Floyd who's still looking for a fight when he's mates have turn their money into something else. Bru don't let those assumptions fool u, he's paying for it even if it's not the full price.
Rubbish! how did you come to all this Ridicilous conclusions?

believe it or not Anthony joshua did not pay a penny to stay in that hotel, it's all for free, the hotel will use him for Advert, infact they are happy for him to stay for free. it will be a historic moment for the hotel

Boxing and AJ's fanatics and will pay even more now to stay in the room that AJ stayed in. business will boom for the hotel..

Trust me, i know. angry
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by one4GOD(f): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
and power with generator shey? and also cope with d noise that comes with it... kole werk, mbanu!!!
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Surd2121(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Sir! Floyd rakes in money asin loads of money even after he hung is gloves, baba owns a promoting company, the flying upandan you see him doing is because baba is on tour, getting his dues speaking at events or just turning up, selling and signing memorabilia etc. moreso these people has earn the right to spend their money the way they want cos they worked for it. who even told you they don't have investments ?
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
Anthony Joshua does not pay for all these. He gets invited. His being there alone is advert for them

Stop confusing issues. He pays.

And besides he's not dab Beckham.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

He's a British Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.