Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica (61365 Views)

Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal / Inside Cristiano Ronaldo's N3.6 Million Per Night Holiday Villa In Greece / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by JayRise(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
The Unified Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua is currently spending his vacation in Jamaica with his entourage, where they intend to spend a week training, relaxing and running sponsorship. The 29 year old champ is really living the dream, splashing out £2,000 per night and a total of just above £15,000 on a state-of-the-art villa with 5 bedrooms, an outdoor swimming pool and a piano. check out the luxurious interiors below.

The Champ is really splashing the cash and having the time of his life. In a post on Instagram, he wrote: "Jamaica got me feeling on top of the world".

Source: https://www.nairafans.com/anthony-joshuas-luxury-2000-villa-jamaica/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by chukslawrence(m): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Money is good

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
I need me lots and lots of money. Somebody put me through

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good! But why not build that mansion in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Anthony Joshua does not pay for all these. He gets invited. His being there alone is advert for them

98 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Pekele007: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

So that herdsmen can attack and kill him right

Or you want Buhari to start investigating how he poos and fvcks?

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
If you no get money, hide your face!!!

5 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Sirmuel1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

God forbid bad thing cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nicklaus619(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Do you know that Anthony Joshua ones, applied to represent Nigeria in Olympics
Amateur, but your this shit hole with their insensitivity and bigotry refused him, they denied him participation, now he is raping US of A, nah that time una eye clear say him from Nigeria, I just hate the insensitivity and fuckery of this country. angry

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2018
Nice seeing a nice picture from Jamaica. It was always some kind of old or shitty looking house with some rasta smoking weed around.

19 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by ednut1(m): 3:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Amateur, but your this shit hole with their insensitivity and bigotry refused him, they denied him participation, now he is raping US of A, nah that time una eye clear say him from Nigeria, I just hate the insensitivity and fuckery of this country. angry
it never happened . He started boxing aged 18 in 2007. The 2008 olympics team for nigeria had been chosen by then.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Ironman3(m): 6:29am On Nov 11, 2018
Jamaica my home
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Seriously? Then Nigeria deserves whatever AJ does. Really a shithole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:29am On Nov 11, 2018
We are getting there, soon oooo
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Rextizzle(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Don't mind those fools

4 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
it never happened . He started boxing aged 18 in 2007. The 2008 olympics team for nigeria had been chosen by then.

The person you quoted is seriously misinformed. Joshua never applied to represent Nigeria and he is British and not representing USA.

49 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nicklaus619(m): 8:08am On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:

Sorry to disappoint you, maybe h didn't read my write up, I said Olympic amateur. U can goggle it to satisfy your curiosity

8 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nicklaus619(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
gbosaa:

The person you quoted is seriously misinformed. Joshua never applied to represent Nigeria and he is British and not representing USA.

Bros follow this link and tell me who is misinformed between the both of us

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/sports/sports-anthony-joshua-returns-to-nigeria-as-boxing-champion-nine-years-after-the-country-s-boxing-officials-rejected-him-id7536961.html

5 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Sorry to disappoint you, maybe h didn't read my write up, I said Olympic amateur. U can goggle it to satisfy your curiosity
never happened. D story did not originate from AJ. Dont mind those lairs

6 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Bros follow this link and tell me who is misinformed between the both of us

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/sports/sports-anthony-joshua-returns-to-nigeria-as-boxing-champion-nine-years-after-the-country-s-boxing-officials-rejected-him-id7536961.html

Not every story you read online is credible. That statement was credited to Jeremiah Okorodudu and not from Joshua or any other credible source and again let me remind you that Anthony Joshua is British, started his boxing career in Britain and he isn’t American.

Pls don’t be one of those vermins who spread falsehood on the internet. Even the Jerry Okorodudu’s interview might have been spread by Kemi Olunloyo or Linda Ikeji. I’m sure you’ll also give those two as the sources of your information. Joshua never met anyone or even made any attempt to represent Nigeria.

16 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nicklaus619(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2018
gbosaa:

Not every story you read online is credible. That statement was credited to Jeremiah Okorodudu and not from Joshua or any other credible source and again let me remind you that Anthony Joshua is British, started his boxing career in Britain and he isn’t American.

Pls don’t be one of those vermins who spread falsehood on the internet. Even the Jerry Okorodudu’s interview might have been spread by Kemi Olunloyo or Linda Ikeji. I’m sure you’ll also give those two as the sources of your information. Joshua never met anyone or even made any attempt to represent Nigeria.

Lols u make me laugh, I know you are mr Joshua"s media aid Weldon Oga

1 Like

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by MJBOLT: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2018
he reps UK

Nicklaus619:

3 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by BluntBoy(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Don't mind these people. They like reaping where they did not sow.
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by BluntBoy(m): 11:01am On Nov 11, 2018
gbosaa:

Joshua has said nothing so far about the supposed incident so how can you be sure it didn't happen as claimed by Okorodudu?

For now, it is safe to believe Okorodudu since Joshua has neither corroborated or denied the claim.

1 Like

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2018
BluntBoy:

Joshua has said nothing so far about the supposed incident so how can you be sure it didn't happen as claimed by Okorodudu?

For now, it is safe to believe Okorodudu since Joshua has neither corroborated or denied the claim.

I’m sure you believe that there is a Jibril in Aso Rock since the presidency has neither corroborated nor denied the claim!!

Not every nonsense online deserves response.

Surprisingly, you have ignored the rebuttal from Peter Konyegwachie who has more link to the Nigeria amateur boxing federation

8 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
gbosaa:

I’m sure you believe that there is a Jibril in Aso Rock since the presidency has neither corroborated nor denied the claim!!

Not every nonsense online deserves response.

Surprisingly, you have ignored the rebuttal from Peter Konyegwachie who has more link to the Nigeria amateur boxing federation

So, what if Konyegwachie is trying to save face just as the military do when they deny knowing an officer that was killed by Boko Haram?

I do not believe that Jubril is in Aso Rock because I can compare evidences. I have seen the propaganda pictures and I have gone through them thoroughly. I have also checked all the backup stories and cross-checked dates.

In the case of AJ, there are no overwhelming evidences, just claims and counter claims from a few individuals. Since the main actor has not come out to say anything concerning the matter, I wouldn't just rubbish the claims.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Mycoin(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
money dey jare may we be blessed with such
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by 3millionia: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Boy Make that Money

With God yo make it
Enjoy DJ Donak – Highway Worship Gospel Mixtape
https://mixtapes.ng/dj-donak-highway-worship-gospel-mixtape/
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by dreamworld: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
We will shoot a music video there
Re: Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thunder fire poverty and his cousin's

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures) / FIFA Bans Eight Players From Man Utd, Chelsea, Others From Weekend Matches / Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.