Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (53065 Views)

Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
hahahaha, #16 happened to me in those days , someone copied my practicals even copied my matric number join, I was astonished o.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by kapelvej: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by nkypat: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
I can't stop laughing. ...
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Bloooody(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Funny memes. I want more
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by believeucan: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol.... funny
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin the ones that would gather near the hall to show they have read and crammed. Bt them go still fail
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Chiemerie8(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
This guy is so funny and needs encouragement from u guys to continue
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Yankiss(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
So so germane. Who developed this meme is so funny and true-to-type. Now, which category are you?
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
hehe

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Lemmejoor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that will be smelling fail fail

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Smallcharger: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by stanluiz(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
No 17 is the most funniest grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by nathsucs: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
In an exam hall,
Alex has copied no 1,2,3 and 4 from Ade in an "Answer five only" exam paper.

Alex:- please just show me number 7. Its the only one remaining. Ade please.....

Ade:-
hahaha... I hate that Alex kind of person ehnn.Must you copy everything? i will be like "4 answers don do you na,make we no get the ame work" lai lai dem no go gree till them copy A-Z

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
I was number 9 I swear! And fine girls like sinaj wee just be calling me...

"Lesbo Lesbo wassup....come and sit down here I kept sit for you"

...because they did not read cheesy cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by samoney: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
lol
makinson2865:
The ones who think they can use the name of God to bribe marker
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Cindy08: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Next0: 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
the one that will come 20mins to end exam

6 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by correctguy101(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Experienced 16, 17 a d 18 and I was dumbfounded by some people. Some slay mama recently asked me what "216MB remaining" meant.

I sharpaly lost interest. Me wey just became jobless again go dey waste time with nonsense pesin? Never.
If she'd been humble, I for manage but she was forming kokoneh and posh and speaking English my so dull brain can't understand. So I jhus run off. Worst is she's a UNIBEN graduate. $mh
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
moku o... lol
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by grandstar(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that came in with expo but don't know how to bring it out! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that came in with expo, but none of the question tally with their expo. Oloun oba OOO, ibo ni ma ti bere

4 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by legibow: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sad
no 18 na die

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by lovelylad: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
the ones that if you dont allow them to copy from you,,you are their enemy for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by clems88(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys. I'll get you an app with just 4,000 naira only and teach you how to earn on google Admob. If you are interested in earning cool cash hola me via the whatswapp link or phone number on my signature
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by blowjob: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...

VOTE BUHARI..
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by israelmao(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
The one that copies questions from question paper to answer booklet while waiting for sudden rescue.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by blesssingtime(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
The ones that will if they should write down the questions first before answering grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by dontbothermuch: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
cry
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) by goat22: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
Chiemerie8:
This guy is so funny and needs encouragement from u guys to continue

Little child, how does one divide the buttocks of an armadillo for uphill division, oh most understanding young Infant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) / Update On ASUU Meeting With Federal Government (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.