Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried (1340 Views)

'Gani Adams Is A Mad Thug Elevated To The Rank Of Nobles' - Maiwada Dan Mallam / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by Upritman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
@SuanusBlog

The slain paramount ruler of Adara land, HRH Agom Adara, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima, was on Saturday 10th November, 2018  buried in Kachia, the headquarters of the Adara chiefdom,  Kachia Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

Suanu's Blog recalls that the monarch was brutally assassinated on 26th October, 2018.

The burial was attended by many dignitaries including friends and well wishers of the late monarch.

(c) http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/11/slain-kaduna-monarch-dr-maiwada-raphael.html?m=1

Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by Sunofgod(m): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wetin kill am?
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by yomi961: 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
The midget may have won the battle but not the war

Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by bedspread: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
He That kills by the sword Dies by the sword!!

El rufai well done!!
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
El rufai will be happy now...

The killer of Christians

Powered by APc
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by JasonScoolari: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
And just yesterday, the short bastard had the temerity to call the next vice president a tribal bigot.

No problem, dem go soon roll you for mat after the election.

1 Like

Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by saaron(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hell rufai and the imposter in Aso Rock and their entire generation will pay for the monarch's murder forever and ever.
Lets see how the terrorist will set up Islamic Emirate over Southern Kaduna.
Bloody murderers.

1 Like

Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by BiafransExposed: 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
yomi961:
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by JasonScoolari: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sunofgod:
Wetin kill am?
Leave blue film alone. Try dey listen to news.
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by BiafransExposed: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
yomi961:

Y posting Buhari picture. Now u Igbos have started preaching In churches that Buhari is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73CysYyoG6Q
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by oilPUSSY(f): 4:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
It shall never be well with Elrufai and Buhari.
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by slivertongue: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
d blood of dis man is on elrufia &his follow jihadist
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Vote for me in this coming election and I will make sure I bring him back to life, just as I'm still planning to make #1= $1 before the end of 2018.

I have failed Nigerians before, but allowing me to repeat a class is a chance to prove my worth and integrity.

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by SarkinYarki: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
I know Elrufai will not attend
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by Nbote(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
Now he'll have a free ride to impose what kind of traditional leadership he had in mind
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by IamAtikulate: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
Thank you El Rufai.
Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by yomi961: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
BiafransExposed:

Y posting Buhari picture. Now u Igbos have started preaching In churches that Buhari is dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73CysYyoG6Q
kids every were jamb form will be out soon, you better go and read your book so that you will not fail again YOU ARE NOT ONLYGULLIBLE, BUT DELUSIONAL, BIASED, CLOSED-MINDED, AND VERY FOOLISH AS WELL.
I still find it difficult how the people in ur environment cope with u. It’s like u are suffering from one mental disorder, if not how do uchoose to come to my mention to insult me.
Seriously u need to go and have a rethink, u are sick in
the brain

1 Like

Re: Slain Kaduna Monarch, Dr. Maiwada  Raphael Galadima Finally Buried by Kenekingisback: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Serious losses

(1) (Reply)

See As Dr Bukola Saraki Take Disappoint PDP. / Rumour Of President Buhari's Death / Obi, Agbaje Set Computer Village, Ladipo Market On Fire As They Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.