Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Katherine Mcnamara Calls Being A Pcas Finalist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katherine Mcnamara Calls Being A Pcas Finalist (215 Views)

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang / Lolu Meets Bbnaija Top 5 Finalist After His Eviction (photos) / CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katherine Mcnamara Calls Being A Pcas Finalist by Sassyking(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2018
Katherine McNamara knows the power of the Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments fans firsthand!

The 22-year-old actress is up for Female Star of 2018 for playing Cary on the Freeform show at tomorrow’s E! People’s Choice Awards and it’s all because of the fans.

Shadowhunters supporters wrote her name in during the first round of voting of the PCAs in order to secure her finalist round spot. That’s some serious dedication and the Missouri native couldn’t be more grateful for their love and support.

“It’s probably one of the most humbling things that have happened in my career I have to say,” McNamara told E! News exclusively at Fitness Factory in West Hollywood, CA. “It’s also a huge testament to how wonderful the Shadowhunters fandom is.”“The fact that Harry [Shum Jr.] and I, and as far as the show goes, two of our categories were write-ins. It’s been the most flooring thing especially with everything that has happened with the show in the last year,” she continued.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO SEE FULL STORY/PHOTOS
https://sassyking.com/katherine-mcnamara-calls-being-a-pcas-finalist-a-huge-testament-to-the-shadowhunters-fans/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Till The Very End By Clicking The Link...this Is����� / Staying Focus And Being Positive Paves Way For An Extraordinary Grace From God. / Newspaper Review: All You Need To Know This Tuesday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.