Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang (3506 Views)

Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Gistsnaijamedia: 3:58pm On Mar 02
Broadcaster and actress Katherine Obiang has disclosed that while growing up, she once went to hug her father one morning and sensed an erection.

Following this encounter, she realized that her interactions with her father has to change and that she refrained from hugging him as she used to.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/02/i-once-felt-erection-from-my-father-when-i-hugged-him-actress-katherine-obiang/

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by immortalcrown(m): 4:01pm On Mar 02
Is she claiming her father wanted to lay her? I thank God she said, "...one morning...". Isn't erection a normal thing for men in the morning? Another brainless Jennyclay.

Her statement, as posted here, is ambiguous. Does she imply that her father lusted after her or does she simply express her concern for the normal morning erection men have?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Amotolongbo(f): 4:02pm On Mar 02
Broadcaster and actress Katherine Obiang has disclosed that while growing up, she once went to hug her father one morning and sensed an erection.

Following this encounter, she realized that her interactions with her father has to change and that she refrained from hugging him as she used to.

Your father is a complete man na 😀
It is a normal thing for potent men to have erection early in the morning.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Oghene86: 4:04pm On Mar 02
Gistsnaijamedia:

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2024/03/02/i-once-felt-erection-from-my-father-when-i-hugged-him-actress-katherine-obiang/

And you feel it's so right to bring that kind of information to the public?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Hezzyluv: 4:04pm On Mar 02
Silly woman. Why are some people this shamelessly shameless

You felt erection from your father when you hugged him in the morning knowing fully well that it's normal thing for man (when he wakes up in the morning), why bringing such thing on air? Abi to suck him dey hungry her

She should be ashamed of herself. Even her siblings wouldn't like to walk with their heads up again. undecided

25 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by MeekGram7(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02
God no allow me born rubbish 🙏

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by mu2sa2: 4:10pm On Mar 02
Oghene86:

Your statement makes sense assuming she has a fully functional medulla oblangata. If any female comes to the public to say a thing like this, she needs psychiatric assessment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Amotolongbo(f): 4:13pm On Mar 02
mu2sa2:
Your statement makes sense assuming she has a proper medulla oblangata. If any female comes to the public to say a thing like this, she probably needs psychiatric assessment.
You people don’t seem to get the message here, cos what you are interested in is the erèction.

The message she was trying to pass across is that “when a girl develops the mature physiology, she has to withdraw a little and limit her physical contact with her father.”

2 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by matify83: 4:23pm On Mar 02
Is it everything that people must bring online or talk about when asked?

I can see why Frank Edoho pursued her from his house.

Nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Houseofglam7(f): 5:09pm On Mar 02
Cringe 😬

3 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by muller101(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02
In this life if you ever think of getting married. Go for a lady with brains.

13 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Draslo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02
A bastard child.

The way people lie on this internet is outstanding. Any man with an erection will hide away until it is flaccid especially if there are kids around.

5 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Benwallt(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02
Oghene86:

Is the father dead? If not, the man will be very disappointed

4 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:52pm On Mar 02
May God not allow you to born a banza daughter like this one and Jennyclay.

5 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by GoodSpirit: 5:54pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:
You people don’t seem to get the message here, cos what you are interested in is the erèction.

The message she was trying to pass across is that “when a girl develops the mature physiology, she has to withdraw a little and limit her physical contact with her father.”

She wouldn't have put that scenario because erection in the morning for men doesn't have to do with sexual attraction, you just wake and your penis is up and strong for no reason.

If she wants to communicate she would have done that considering the fact that she won't know for sure that scenario is actually the case.

3 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Malroux: 5:57pm On Mar 02
Amotolongbo:

Why don't you also tell us about what made you to withdraw a little from your father when you developed the mature physiology? Pass your message across too.

2 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Anguldi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02
Haaaa shocked

This gender and drama tongue

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by We4all: 6:19pm On Mar 02
Y'all that have thrown insults at her should have read the full gist first before castigating her and displaying your ignorance. You lots sound like sexual molesters.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by talk2hb1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 02
Ọmọ Alè Leleyi Ooo,
Must everything go online.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by silibaba: 6:34pm On Mar 02
Gistsnaijamedia:

Na dem dem (CALABAR) they can bleep anything.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Oghene86: 6:50pm On Mar 02
Benwallt:

Is the father dead? If not, the man will be very disappointed

Even if he was, how can you say a thing like that about your father

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Chazzyboy: 6:52pm On Mar 02
She no try
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Saturnalia(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02
Whether morning, afternoon or midnight; only an incestuous cretin will have an erection when hugging his daughters or nieces.

Look at the number of assholes up there trying to defend & justify an abomination?

And we wonder why we keep reading on Nairaland’s front page, abominable stories of animals impregnating their daughters all over the Country.

Why can’t Nuclear Missiles from Heaven be rained on Nigeria maybe these abominable people (hiding under the umbrella of western wokeness) would have a collective brain reset?

Sodom & Gomorrah couldn’t have been this decadent before they were obliterated with fire & brimstones nitori oloun.

Am I the only sane person in Afrika?

Having an erection while hugging your own daughter? Imagine what then would happen when hugging the little daughter of your neighbor or friend?

The world should come to an end as quickly as possible before everybody are infected with this deadly rampaging virus.

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Benwallt(m): 7:30pm On Mar 02
Oghene86:

Even if he was, how can you say a thing like that about your father

All for trend. Terrible. What's the goal self? Abeg no vex say I dey ask you o. The thing, I no just no the reason for such a thoughtless outburst. Abi, she was misquoted

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Musty112: 7:53pm On Mar 02
They need to ask for medical certificate confirming that anyone that intends to buy podcast microphone have sense. Cos wtf will anyone in their right mind say this trash??
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Rexymania(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02
immortalcrown:
Her statement, as posted here, is ambiguous. Does she imply that her father lusted after her or does she simply express her concern for the normal morning erection men have?

Nice question, like seriously, this lady talks too much
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Rexymania(m): 7:55pm On Mar 02
... But that's awkward tho'
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06pm On Mar 02
Mumu talk. Is she supposed to bring this kind of thing to social media?

Normally when you hug a man you'll feel his john Thomas unless na man when no gather so why make it look like your father got aroused from hugging you? Mtchew.

By the way,she looks like frank Edohos ex wife though.

4 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Ilekokonit: 8:06pm On Mar 02
immortalcrown:

Good question.
Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Gadafii: 8:16pm On Mar 02
Typical brain dead young lady

Is this a topic for public discussion

Shamelessly bleeding creature

1 Like

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by yomi531(m): 8:19pm On Mar 02
Frank Edoho wife that year

2 Likes

Re: I Once Felt Erection From My Father When I Hugged Him – Actress Katherine Obiang by Ilekokonit: 8:21pm On Mar 02
GoodSpirit:

She wouldn't have put that scenario because erection in the morning for men doesn't have to do with sexual attraction, you just wake and your penis is up and strong for no reason.

If she wants to communicate she would have done that considering the fact that she won't know for sure that scenario is actually the case.

In her tiny foolish mind, because her father has a daughter, the same penis wey the man take born am should stop having the NORMAL early morning erection that is NORMAL FOR ALL MEN if their testosterone levels are not abnormal or maybe she wanted her own father to run away from her or push her away when she was approaching him for a hug early in the morning ??

To those women and the bastard daughters (omo ale) who want to criminalize a man (their own father) because his hormones are functioning as they should, they should try and educate themselves about a mans endocrinology and anatomy and maybe they will then realize that
a mans testosterone level is at its highest in the morning after he wakes up. It is highest immediately after waking up from the rapid eye movement (REM) sleep stage. The increase in this hormone alone may be enough to cause an erection, even in the absence of any physical stimulation.
https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/morning-wood

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britney Spears Goes Bald! / I Can't Date Someone Who Does Not Have Money - Uche Iwuji / Photo: Alex Ekubo Childhood Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.