Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr (3548 Views)

Igbo Presidency: El-rufai’s Assertion Idiotic, Laughable – Ohanaeze / Apc’s Claim On My Citizenship Idiotic –atiku / Trader Moni Scheme Idiotic – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr by mightyhazell: 6:06am On Nov 12, 2018
buhariguy:
those ones that are looking for corrupt money who have refused to work are the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs.
well,its our prayer that they desist from it,the criminal elements. but every tribe has its fair share.so one wonders about your øbsession with these ones...upto the extent of unreasonable false accusations
Re: I Was Robbed And Attacked By The Jobless Aggressive Lazy Idiotic Pigs Of Bia-fr by gratiaeo(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2018
If they did not kill you then they are foools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas Opens Up On Why They Are Supporting Buhari- Twitter / Adaojo Victor Mocks Dino Melaye And Shehu / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.