Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Meet This Nairalander, Who Met Her Life Partner Via Linkedin - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet This Nairalander, Who Met Her Life Partner Via Linkedin (631 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos And Love Story Of Nigerian Couples Who Met On Twitter / Aliko Dangote’s Daughter, Fatima Set To Marry The Love Of Her Life In Two Weeks / Watch This Nairalander MC The Weddings Of Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Nairalander, Who Met Her Life Partner Via Linkedin by MCLION1(f): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2018
I was tagged the career lady in my family, & guess what? Of all the social media platforms, I met my Godsent via Linkedin, the career social media. See uploaded files for our love story and pictures.

Presently, we applied for Wed Expo Dream Wedding Sponsorship & we need votes to win. Please help us to win this, here is the link
https://weddreamwedding.com/?q=Chinyere
It is easier to vote using PC, but you can use your phone to vote. You can vote everyday. Please do this for us. God bless you all. To those looking up to God for settling down, God will perfect it. Many thanks.

The link again;
https://weddreamwedding.com/?q=Chinyere

Re: Meet This Nairalander, Who Met Her Life Partner Via Linkedin by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
If she didn’t meet him here how does it concern us?
Re: Meet This Nairalander, Who Met Her Life Partner Via Linkedin by MCLION1(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
Please we need your votes. Help us and vote using the link. God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Foldable Canopy Available In Stock For Events..mobile Canopy...order Now. / Models Needed For An Event / Make Remakible Event Production With US At Production Event Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.