Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (54430 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by mcharles(m): 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wire wire
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by ahahnow: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
castrokins:
Shouldn't Sex Be Free?

Sex with your mother should be free. That one will be sweet o shocked shocked That her anus will be sweet with my dick inside.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Vorto: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
Server be thinking, I don get alert, na Godwin.
Client don cast! grin grin grin
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by uuzba(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
castrokins:
Shouldn't Sex Be Free?
Shouldn't you be chaste? And wait till you marry your wife first?
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Brizzy404: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jagaban880:

The way guys on nl are encouraging...masturbation..is alarming
sad
Wetin u want make dem do na.... As kongi no dey sitdon one place
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by FREEMADNESS: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
fuckfuckman:
Instead of going to an ashawo and disgracing yourself pls buy this thing from me it is so real. just 10k call

0**7**0**6**4**7**0**6**5**5**0

looks like boxing gloves to me joor
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by kestolove95(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2018
If na ur sister dem Bleep no pay, Hw u go feel? Pay joor
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Cindy08: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Wickedness
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Jagaban880: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Brizzy404:

Wetin u want make dem do na.... As kongi no dey sitdon one place

baba...nla.....Girls....full everywhere....na......

2 Likes

Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by enemyofprogress: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sex just dey hungry me, abeg na who go give me chop?
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by henrixx(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
fuckfuckman:
Instead of going to an ashawo and disgracing yourself pls buy this thing from me it is so real. just 10k call

0**7**0**6**4**7**0**6**5**5**0

lol dey fucck the thing dey go yourself
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmm, after he will be forming sweet boy.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by legibow: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nice one.... WA to gbo
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by nnaamehn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lolz, the Hunter has be hunted, the evil of men shall Bfr dem.
So nh Osho free dis boi dey find. grin.
Anyways I for become victim of such one day. But God delivered me,. Hallelujah cool
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by nnaamehn(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lolz, the Hunter has become d hunted, the evil of men shall Befall dem.
So nh Osho free dis boi dey find. grin.
Anyways I for become victim of such one day. But God delivered me,. Hallelujah cool
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Antipob777(f): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
All this ashawo girls from the land of the risen sun will not go and look for job

Na ashawo dem like. Give them Biafra today and all will turn to ashawo

Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by KelB(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Okwu ebee
Nyelum aka yobanu chigor
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by jossykondo: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
where d disgrace? ;Dwhere d disgrace?
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by phorget(m): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
castrokins:
Shouldn't Sex Be Free?

Yes its free,they are only charging for the maintenance fee.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whatever happened to pay b4 service??

Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by highness25(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Akabuking: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
free ye were given, free shall ye shall give.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by lereinter(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
Praktikals:
This reminds me of west brown. She used to charge me #2k per invite. Every time, I will steal between #3000-#4000 from her bag and after the day's match I will give her #2,000. The odd thing is that, she never call to complain that her money was missing.

Its called Osho-free. If you know, you know

Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
U received free give free,

But they will still collect money for something they don't know how it came about
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by dederocs(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jagaban880:

The way guys on nl are encouraging...masturbation..is alarming

sad
Na poverty guys grin...they waste all their time here talking shit.
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by oluxy(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Isn't that basketmoyth?
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by Konquest: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2018
queensera:
A Prostitute disgraces a client who tried deceiving her with a fake alert, today, in Surulere, Lagos.

WATCH VIDEO

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/11/prostitute-disgraces-a-client-who-tried-deceiving-her-with-a-fake-alert-video/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Dubious client. Can't they stop
deceiving people with fake
bank alerts and pay for once?
Re: Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert by crafteck(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2018
They both sold themselves fake items, prostitute Pina no be puna again ooooo.. Get a well brought up igbo gf and you will delete a lot of stupid contacts on your phone... Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.