Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex (51488 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Lady Disgraces A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her At Famous Motors, Festac Lagos / Lady Beats & Disgraces A Man Publicly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Made4naijablog: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Slay queen disgrace a man who refuses to pay for sex

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/slay-queen-disgrace-a-man-who-refuses-to-pay-for-sex-video/

2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Made4naijablog: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Taguchi: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
this one wey dey like house maid follow for slay queens dem

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by gabi98(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
This is no slay queen but an ordinary local ol*sho

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Kenzico(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
the girl for hold him Preeq na....make we know say she dey serious

4 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by MrAnele(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
WHY WILL YOU CHOP KPOMO AND NOT WANT TO PAY.... SOME GUYS ARE HEARTLESS OO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by blowjob: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
VOTE PMB...GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by apesinola001: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Olosho is a goal
Is a goal oooooooo
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Mistadora01(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
If there's no sex video... I no believe. Scam

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by porthouse7(f): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
oloshi no man yio
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol wink cheesy..... Him chop meat (after agreement) and no wan pay, for wia?!
wink cheesy grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
God forbid that I won't pay a girl after sex.
Life is simple, as long as she makes you come, make the money come too.
Hmmmm, see dem customer dada..... wink.
Tuale ooo!!

Eyan Jimi Agbaje!
Customer daada ni......
cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by zicoraads: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
The irony of this is that, the man wasn't actually 'disgraced'. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by NwaAmaikpe: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
shocked

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Dinho20(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
ALL SEX WORKERS HAVE MANY DISEASES OF ALL KINDS (ANY DISEASE YOU WANT) BE IT STD, HIV, STAPH, NAME THEM.
HOW CAN YOU BE SLEEPING WITH ANYONE YOU SEE.
STAY AWAY FROM SEX

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Sirheny007(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
How can i pay for what we 'collectively' enjoyed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by sureheaven(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pay before u fork is the real secret of the game. The moment fork before pay, stories that touch is the next line of action.

That’s why their logo is money for hand, back for ground. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by PedroNascimento: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
smiley That's a slay queen?
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
sex s suppose to be 2 sides. if guys have to pay, girls have to pay too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Kerry111: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
bossvinqualad25:
Men and thinking with there 3rd leg, ,Nissan exterra 2003 model available for sale for 600k for more details ,reach me on WhatsApp by checking my
location?
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by lonelydora: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by JuanDeDios: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Keep it up.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Kexcellency: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
why buy what you can't pay for
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Demmama7(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
What a mess and Iranu at the same time.
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by Franzinni: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
after she pumped his tires and changed his oil?

He must be an APC nairalander!!!

Son of a beach!

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by BruncleZuma: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by satowind(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
she disgraced her self not the man
Re: Lady Disgraces A Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex by AmazingELixir: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed

That man has a heart made of stone and the lady a courage only comparable to that of a lion.

I'm just imagining in my head the enormous stress that lion hearted lady would have been subjected to by that massive man thrusting and romping that miniature lady....and after everything refusing to pay.

Hades awaits that man for not paying a worker her due wage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reverend Obinna Nwafor Shot In The Stomach, Cheats Death (Graphic Photos) / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) / CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.