Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Experience With A Small Television Set - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience With A Small Television Set (517 Views)

Unveiling The Future Of Television: A Deep Dive Into UK IPTV Services / An Head To Head Was Smash With A Small Boy Fighting With His Brother / Very Funny: Two Fat Ladies In A Small Restaurant Struggling To Do Their Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Small Television Set by Propertylover: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
When I was still a student someone entered my room and said my T.V looks like BREAD. He uttered the statement in the midst of my crush and one of my neigbour whom I have been wooing for some month. The sorrow that acupuntured my marrow is more than a straight bullet; I felt like buring the T.V instantly. As if that was not enough I tried chnging the channel to HIP T.V so I could gain my ground back, but because there was no remote. I kept pressing channel button so it will get to the destination station. After I pressed for some seconds; he directed the attention of everybody to his Samsung Tablet which screen he said to be bigger than that of my television. My hands were shaking as I kept on changing the station that I did not know, that I have pressed pass Hip T.V.
When they left, the thought of what I could do to "My small boy big God" kept dancing through my memory. Then I tried covering my T.v with my curtain whenever I have a visitor but the hunch-back of the T.V will not allow me to do that. People with big plasma T.V with an LD screen might not know the value of what they have until they live with small box. Then I decided to search where I could get a better Better Television set. My phone directed me to

1) jumia.com : Created by group.jumia.com is an Electronic website established in Nigeria in the year 2012. It was formally known as African internet group. The body is so big with 3000 employers. Jumia is present in 14 African countries and the official website is https://www.

2. Konga.com: The CEO is Nick Imudia Nnamdi Ekeh; and the official website is http:/// konga has its headquater In Redemption cresent industrial estate Lagos Nigeria. In 2015 it was ranked as the most visited website in Nigeria; as at that year it has 700 workers. It was founded in 2012 by Sim Shagaya.

3.Kara.com.ng : kara.com has itheadquarters is in No 7 Balogun street anifowoshe ikeja Lagos Nigeria. it's formed by kara group the contact E-mail address is sales_kara@royalcoast-group.com

4. Anthills.com : The headquarters of anthills.com.ng is in 14, Areas Avenue. Alaba.Ojo Nigeria.

Visit

http://www.propertylover.com.ng/2018/11/my-house-experience-with-small.html

(1) (Reply)

You Can Laugh On Whatsapp Too / ATIKU Wins The Case In COURT / The Two Indian Morons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.