Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai (28148 Views)

Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by sanpipita(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
Its only in Nigeria bigots will have effrontery to call others bigots

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by sureheaven(m): 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2018
This ipob obituary mofo shld pls stop talking nonsense, what’s hate speech in what Elrufai said.

Karma is a bitch, it will surely hunt u.

U sponsored ipob to divide Nigeria not knowing the table will soon turn.
U now wanna be Vice President of the same country you’ve tried to destroy and divide.

U won’t make it, you’ve failed already.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Maxymilliano(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
ijustdey:

What His Excellency , Gov . Nasir Ahmad El Rufai said about me has been brought to my attention . I believe that as we grow older and are saddled with more responsibilities, we are expected to become circumspect in our thinking and avoid recklessness in our speeches and utterances .

This response from Obi the incoming VP by God's grace has shown the difference between a well lettered man and a quota system product ...>

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Peacemaker5128: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Cownu should either be directed to stop hate speach
Istandwithmalamelrufai
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by israelmao(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
They don't have achievements to show therefore they throw up confusion.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by legibow: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
Short people with bad mouth.... May God deliver us from it .....

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Peaceontome247: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2018
This liar and tribal bigot shld shut up his dirty mouth... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Patrioticman007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Jflex07(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
Only Bmcs and Afonja muslims will suck the midget balls.... Thunder scatter all Bmcs including the lifeless, idiotic, vagabond dullard of a president jubrin

6 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Coach1: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Urchman200: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Supporters of evil should come and listen to refined man statement,most I just pray we can keep tribe aside and electe leaders based on what they can offer us as people .it will do us a lot good .people like el rufai cannot lead a community,they strives on tribalism and riligion .

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Roger3D(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/stop-hate-speech-obi-tells-el-rufai/

We need to sensitise the general northern public to the character of the man Atiku nominated as his running mate. This is a man who if Atiku is elected stands a chance at taking a real shot at the presidency. He must be stopped by all means

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by BabaO2: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Peter obi is a tribal bigot we don't need el Rufai to tell us that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by RTSC: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Obi shouldn't have bothered replying.

El-rufai is not in his class. He is just an slowpoke.

A political bad market that will never rise beyond kaduna state.

He is even going to lose the next gubernatorial elections and deservedly so.

Pathetic bittch.
A fulani supremacist and a madman.

6 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by blesssingtime(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
It seems APC have no point they can campaign with aside propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Idrismusty97(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
An Igbo politician can hardly be relevant in their region if they don't attack the Northerners or Yoruba's and any one who doesn't is a sellout(OkoroAwusa). I have no problem with that, It's their politics and region except in the future those same politicians will start gunning for VP or president positions and will expect votes from these same Yorubas and Northerners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by RTSC: 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
blesssingtime:
It seems APC have no point they can campaign with aside propaganda.
Ethnic bigotry is their only path to victory. They have nothing else.

Fashola started it, i expect buhari to finish it.

Zero achievement on ground. Bigotry is their only hope.
They can't even play the corruption card agsinst him, because he is clean.

If they come on the strength of their ticket compared to the opposition, they have no legs to stand.

Obi's achievement in govt rubbishes the duo of buhari- osibanjo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by ebenholer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
I am beginning to see the reason why I fell in love with this man Peter obi. He seems to have a strong knowledge of usage words, and his temperamental attitude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Chamber10(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
An Igbo politician can hardly be relevant in their region if they don't attack the Northerners or Yoruba's and any one who doesn't is a sellout(OkoroAwusa). I have no problem with that, It's their politics and region except in the future those same politicians will start gunning for VP or president positions and will expect votes from these same Yorubas and Northerners.

So what is your point here. I didn't understand your comment in respect to the title of the post

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by brexit: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Peter Obi is a careless talker,he messed up our president up in a town hall meeting before 2015 election when he said the MC that day has a degree while Buhari has no wasc,it is too bad that a man in that level can say such against his father,let him lean his lessons,he once said he cannot leave apga or he will leave politics.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by brexit: 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Peter Obi is a careless talker,he messed up our president in a town hall meeting before 2015 election when he said the MC that day has a degree while Buhari has no wasc,it is too bad that a man in that level can say such against his father,let him learn his lessons,he once said he cannot leave apga or he will leave politics.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by anthony86(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
When the crises happening in Kaduna start replicating itself on a national scale you never have to go far to find the cause.
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by amnesty7: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hate speech or truth?
Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by onmyowncj: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2018
Matured reply,helltufiakwa really need prayers. Honorable reverend,vice president Peter Obi pls pray for him

4 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Buterflyle0: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2018
What a pair.

Peter Obi the bigot

Atiku the genetically corrupt soul.

Match made in ipob.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by adebayosun02: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Splashme:
Brilliant reply

Very brilliant I must commend Obi for his matured response to d discourse.

I award him a NATIONALIST

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
ebenholer:
I am beginning to see the reason why I fell in love with this man Peter obi. He seems to have a strong knowledge of usage words, and his temperamental attitude.
Like how he said he will never leave the APGA or he will leave politics or how he said PDP messed up the country from 1999-2015? Obi have loose tongue, Forget all these forming because he was suddenly chosen for VP.

1 Like

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by Ategberoson(m): 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja yoloba Muslim worship elrufia n him hate speech

unfortunately for obi the shining sun would resume to its works prior or posterior to election

don't know why el rufai is stressing himself, do you see Buhari shivering over mere Atiku?

if PDP had pick someone else and a VP in southwest where they unanimous elect him as president he could have been worried but here I see no where PDP will infiltrate APC states in North and I trust southwest to stand to their course

we don't scream this one today and another thing tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by jafol(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Peter OBI n the south east are in panic mode. I knew that guy is a tribalistic slowpoke. Elrufai we already know who he his. I don't seem to understand igbos, why do they always never want to admit to their faults, but are so quick to tell some else they r at fault. They see yorubas n hausas as fault to their problem whereas they are close MINDED with hatred and are tribalistic to other ethnic tribes. YOU DONT START FIRE IF U CANT BEAR THE HEAT

3 Likes

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by adebayosun02: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Peter obituary an ethnic bigot, assisted Igbos for the division of Nigerians. This south east is a place ,where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Igbos ancestors were enslaved by whites, who called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about south east Nigeria are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

Seriously out of context. This is purely HATE SPEECH!!!!
Education should make us and not to destroy us..
Sir, we need to be matured with our public display of words and not allow these our selfish "leaders" divide us further.
Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Hate Speech, Peter Obi Tells El-rufai by basilo101: 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
jafol:
Peter OBI n the south east are in panic mode. I knew that guy is a tribalistic slowpoke. Elrufai we already know who he his. I don't seem to understand igbos, why do they always never want to admit to their faults, but are so quick to tell some else they r at fault. They see yorubas n hausas as fault to their problem whereas they are close MINDED with hatred and are tribalistic to other ethnic tribes. YOU DONT START FIRE IF U CANT BEAR THE HEAT
Some of you talk as if obi is even the presidential candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Security Men For Attending Soludo's Prayer On Monday / President Buhari Nominates Lauretta Onochie As NDDC Chairman / Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.