Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (56437 Views)

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by gurunlocker: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is not true, Boko Haram has long been defeated.

Even Bubu confirmed this as he lead the Nigeria Army to the war front. This is a lie, Boko Haram can never enter Maiduguri, not to talk of 3km to government house.

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Ray07(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Atiku's boys.
i thought your boss said he defeated them . . . . .
now na atiku boys grin
Grow sense oga

6 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Buhari and elrufai's foot soldiers are on rampage
why are they disturbing our peace abeg ,they love buhari ,they're ready to die for him, they will vote him till 2099, such news will never depart from Maiduguri, only those who do not belong to that hell should get out of there , else they die in peace and stop disturbing me. A lot of thing worst than boko haram hitting Nigeria like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by GavelSlam: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ray07:
i thought your boss said he defeated them . . . . .
now na atiku boys grin
Grow sense oga

Atiku is from the North East and it is electioneering season.

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Hppro: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Good
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2018
Pdp boys on rampage again..

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
jadyclem:
nobody should expect Boko Haram to ever go away From nigeria. the military will never defeat them, not because they can't, but because the ogas at the top have understood that it's existence is very lucrative to them. also, some politicians are using them to discredit their opposition. Boko Haram is more like a political terrorist group now serving both the military ogas and top politicians.

I just pity for the people that their lives are being traded because of money and power. so sad!
thank u for saying the true, this is same problem my state delta state is facing. the elite uses the tribalism situation in Nigeria to get what they want, let's not blame them cos the deed has been done. pls lets remember them in our prayers, becos there is nothing God can not do. as we go to our various place of worship, let's put the north east in our prayers that those who don't want peace in that region God should turn their family and life situation to what they want from that area.

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Patrioticman007(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
oyetunder:
North....North...North...Where animals are enjoying life more than humans. Those who gave them religion are living in peace...they that received it are living in pieces. The robes of those in Mecca are white...the rags of those in the North are covered with blood. They are experts in giving births like rats...and they are good in killing like demons.

South ,South, South where dry gin, is more valuable than human souls. Those who gave you an image of an idol to worship as god. Have stopped worshiping it, but worship Satan directly as Freemasonry & illuminati.
Jews believe that image is of bastard without father.
Your ancestors were enslaved, called your religion barbaric, raped, brutalized, killed to work as cheap labour in USA, and it is the religion of these blood suckers you are practising ?. Your mumu don do.

The goodthing about southern Nigeria people are, they claim to be holy yet, they develop foreign lands with ,cocaine pushing, human trafficking, ritualism, kidnapping, internet fraud,fake drugs, armed robbery, prostitution and others. These people can do anything for money, imagine they have baby factories every where in the south. Northerners don't sell their babies for money, while southerners are good at it. Okija shrine was discovered with thousands of human skulls. Presently human sacrifice are still been carried out in this 21st century.

The world has not forgotten how these southerners indulge in crimes against humanity just to be rich. 90 % of imprisoned Africans in foreign jail's are Nigerians who originated from the south.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Dantedasz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Technically lifeless.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
This is the kind of news bastard and children of hate rejoice with.
See them celebrating and asking stvpid questions on the first page.
The evil you all pray for daily will never depart from you all and your evil sponsors.
Empty brains as their god Deji calls them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by GaggleNSwallow: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
God save us.

The same Boko Haram terrorists attacked a village in Enugu and raped Kingofampala's mom like dogs. Keep your fingers crossed, guys.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by legibow: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2018
So is this one news.... It have teh that boko haram has collected maduguri now.... So FG is calming to just b hearing.... because I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by mikeweezy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2018
no them are ordinary criminal from Chad according to bubu

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Pdp boys on rampage again..
why has the incumbent fail to arrest the said sponsored, cos the present government used it as a campaign promise and also said he will lead the battle. how many of the boko haram state has he viisted

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by enemyofprogress: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Very good
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Very good
You see dem.
Children of hate, rejoicing at bad news already.
Enemy of progress as his name is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by enemyofprogress: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72855898:

You
Buhari must go

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Buhari must go
.....ok

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
Memories12411:
I pray for the safety of the innocent people of Maiduguri. I also pray that they attack will not be successful and many of the Boko Haram troops will be arrested.
U no pray Jack.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Roadmike(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2018
SleekyPosh:

Na God Go Punish Your Destiny and Generations Useless Scammer! cool

Thanks bros, that Guy na like baba bubu the 'greatest Fraudster ever ' in Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
why has the incumbent fail to arrest the said sponsored, cos the present government used it as a campaign promise and also said he will lead the battle. how many of the boko haram state has he viisted

Why did pdp form them in the first place. And looted all funds that's was meant to fight terrorism Tru the order of ur hero Gej by Dansuki.? The blood of all the innocent killed shall be upon pdp and those who have been supporting them.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by blesssingtime(m): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
tyup:

I swear not only you

told my mum after school i'll be going to reside there (Bauchi, Sokoto,Kebbi or Nassarawa) nothing she nor take brain wash me from going

esp Kebbi & Sokoto state give it up fr them very peaceful set of people
if not for this boko haram menace. It is the best place to live.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by xtivin2: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Abiiiiiiii
Waiting for LIE to brief us
Lol. Technical liar

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
and the galant army is busy terrozing harmless citizens of the south

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by sunbilor(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Boko Haram has been technically defeated. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Talknochip(m): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
oyetunder:
North....North...North...Where animals are enjoying life more than humans. Those who gave them religion are living in peace...they that received it are living in pieces. The robes of those in Mecca are white...the rags of those in the North are covered with blood. They are experts in giving births like rats...and they are good in killing like demons.
chai, i Just weak walai

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by tete7000(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
How people thought a man that openly moved for Boko Haram will defeat such a group never stop to baffles me. How can any logical mind think Buhari has the locus standing to declare bokoharam a terrorist group still remains to me a mystery when he himself behaved openly in support of them?

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Cindy08: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=DemonicSoul post=72855751][/quote]demonic soul what is this pix for u just posted on my cmt

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Remoter: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
God bless PMB.

May the gods of this land never allow us all Atikulate our Obituaries in our life time.

Amen.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Adek15(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2018
obailala:
This boko haram people no dey finish sef? undecided angry
seem they rise from the dead every now and then undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner / EndSARS: Lagos Closes All Schools Indefinitely / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.