Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. (56418 Views)

Breaking: 102 Guards Battalion Are Currently Under Attack By Terrorists. / Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Profab: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
God will take control.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72855898:

You see dem.
Children of hate, rejoicing at bad news already.
Enemy of progress as his name is.
buhari must go

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Timatayo1: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
:may God save us and may Good God almighty guide every inocent people in maduguri
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by drchuks1234(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2018
Daviestunech:
I think it's high time those pple in that state should be given guns like Ak47 for private use to defend themselves
Oga you mean to give aboki gun? do you think they can focus without using it on inocent christains?

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by leksite120(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
hmmmmm, oga oo.. May Allah just save dis country
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by excel101(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Information to residents of Maiduguri, you guys should relax cos the PMB you voted for is under control.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by CaptainKodak(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
May God Almighty help and protect us all in this country
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Bizibi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:
Atiku's boys.
smh

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Litmus: 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Whatever the truth of this current going ons in Maiduguri, bet you Nigeria Secrete Services are not even investigating the case of the Cameroonian kidnaped schoolgirls to find out if there are any hidden truths relevant to our security. We like to sit with folded arms looking with surprise at events or reacting with surprise to them. In Nigeria’s glib world were all National problems is Nigeria’s fault alone and could never involve foreign powers, Macron must seem like nuts to suggest an Euro-Army whose remit would include defending Europe against America. Shut the borders, trust none, not Niger, Chad Cameroon or the Western Powers.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Jaynom029(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
oyetunder:
North....North...North...Where animals are enjoying life more than humans. Those who gave them religion are living in peace...they that received it are living in pieces. The robes of those in Mecca are white...the rags of those in the North are covered with blood. They are experts in giving births like rats...and they are good in killing like demons. The South is a place where many of them have found peace and work, but their own region is not comfortable for Southerners.
watch ur mouth ur brothers are also hustling here in the north

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Ewedegubbler: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
It’s s lie. They have been defeated long long ago. Abeg give us the next gist

3 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by tolufase: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2018
naptu2:

He might not be aware because the area that Boko Haram attacked is at the outskirts of the city (Bala Shuwari and Jiddari Polo area).

You're right
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by cyberguy72(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
tolufase:

Thanks for the information. My younger brother promised update me, so I'm waiting for the update.
are u sure ur bro is in Maiduguri?
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by potterdon: 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
It baffles me how acclaimed sensible people remain steadfast in their support for open deceit and political shenanigans at the detriment of hapless Nigerians.

How Cilicmarin, Passingshot, Ngeneukwenu, Gavelslam, Idiot69 and many more other zombies sleep with their two eyes closed after defending obvious incompetence and atrocities exhibited by APC is a mystery I don’t think any gainfully employed citizen can unravel.

Well I say may the lives of all APC supporters be like the condition of Nigeria under Buhari, Anen!!!

Imagine, a community just 3kms away from the government house is being attacked just after the news of Boko Haram been degraded from the lying Army Chief
do not underestimate the power and influence of 30k on the life of a hungry BMC zombie grin

4 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by purplerope: 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
The insecurity in this country is becoming something else
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by GavelSlam: 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
potterdon:
do not underestimate the power and influence of 30k on the life of a hungry BMC zombie grin

Shut up.

The year you receive what I make in a month your church would make you a deacon.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by potterdon: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

The year you receive what I make in a month your church would make you a deacon.
lol e pain am well o i told u this is one of their coordinators grin

2 Likes

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by GavelSlam: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2018
potterdon:
lol e pain am well o i told u this on is one of their coordinators grin
I see you are scared to challenge me.

Don't let your poverty lead your tongue or finger when you type.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by ba7man(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
Sincinnati:
It baffles me how acclaimed sensible people remain steadfast in their support for open deceit and political shenanigans at the detriment of hapless Nigerians.

How Cilicmarin, Passingshot, Ngeneukwenu, Gavelslam, Idiot69 and many more other zombies sleep with their two eyes closed after defending obvious incompetence and atrocities exhibited by APC is a mystery I don’t think any gainfully employed citizen can unravel.

Well I say may the lives of all APC supporters be like the condition of Nigeria under Buhari, Anen!!!

Imagine, a community just 3kms away from the government house is being attacked just after the news of Boko Haram been degraded from the lying Army Chief
Seems you've forgotten it was Abuja that was Boko Haram playground during PDP's administration. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by potterdon: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

I see you are scared to challenge me.

Don't let your poverty lead your tongue or finger when you type.
challenge u for what. Please keep your hunger and frustration away from me grin afonja.

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Vince77(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
This country is just not working. This country should be divided into pieces let everybody go their separate ways.
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by pedrilo: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
The day I saw northerners hailing boko haram terrorists in a video was d day I lost all sympathy for them.
Let the bombings continue pls.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by maxzzo1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
Is a pity i.e to say even election will not even hold so is this worst na wao Gen Buhari
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by Ranchhoddas: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hedonini:
BH can overrun Maiduguri if they want to.... If they get the orders to do so. They already have the weaponry and ammunitions, acquired from cowardly fools who call themselves Nigerian soldiers. BH casually strolls into Nigerian Army formations, sacks the entire troops, and makes away with unprintable quantities of arms and ammunitions. Mostly unreported or under-reported by the APC- induced/intimidated media.

And that's just BH. The Fulani beasts euphemistically known as Herdsmen have now kidnapped the kidnapping industry. Very soon, our roads would be impassable, from North to East to West. These abokki demons are already everywhere and they would amplify themselves. Robbing, kidnapping, and killing anyone who is 'rich' enough to be alive.

This means war.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder.

If you have the capacity to do so, get visas for yourself and your immediate family, and leave this useless country. With the incompetent and parochial Buhari likely to perpetuate himself in power, our woes would reach full circle very shortly.
Carry your doom dey go.
Nothing of the sort will happen!
Nigeria will get better!
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by mandax: 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
naptu2:
TVC News and residents of Maiduguri report that Boko Haram militants are currently attacking Maiduguri.

https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1061321232178655232

Lai will call you all liars.

Boko Haram says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Twelve northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

What's the difference between twelve and half-dozen?

If not for AFONJA that still sticks the south of Nigeria to one Nigeria, wetin for concern South of Nigeria with Boko Haram and Sharia Criminal codes and wan Nigeria?
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by e7ejinima: 11:55pm On Nov 10, 2018
post=72855776:
This is the kind of news bastard and children of hate rejoice with.
See them celebrating and asking stvpid questions on the first page.
The evil you all pray for daily will never depart from you all and your evil sponsors.
Empty brains as their god Deji calls them!

Warizdis?

Nobody is rejoicing!

If anybody is, it is because the lies you helped peddle have come out in the open. Is it not the same technically defeated BH that is over running Govt House almost? Face your shiit please.

The chicken has come home to roost!

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by mandax: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
oyetunder:
North....North...North...Where animals are enjoying life more than humans. Those who gave them religion are living in peace...they that received it are living in pieces. The robes of those in Mecca are white...the rags of those in the North are covered with blood. They are experts in giving births like rats...and they are good in killing like demons. The South is a place where many of them have found peace and work, but their own region is not comfortable for Southerners.

But some section of southern Nigeria is the bridge that connects north to south of Nigeria and thus makes northern Nigeria hold the south hostage in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by mrdipye(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by mrdipye(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2018
Fear North
Anyeay Which way forward now?
God safe Nigeria pls
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by edupedia: 12:19am On Nov 11, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Buhari and elrufai's foot soldiers are on rampage

PDP employing their Book Haram boys again to create confusion cause elections are coming...PDP and Book Haram are 5and 6...Ask Atiku who is sponsoring them....
Re: Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants. by OyinO: 12:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Too bad. The things we used to watch in Aljazeera are now happening live under our noses. Useless Naija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Loss Says "The Gang Up Was Unimaginable" / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) / Magnus Abe Of Apc Celebrates With His People After He Was Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.