Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights (403 Views)

Davido & Olamide Brought Out Gov Sanwo Olu To Dance & Perform Live On Stage / I Go Dye And I Go Save (Throwback Photo) / Comedian I Go Dye And I Go Save Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights by GistersNG: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian comedian, I Go Save, has called out Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State over illegal use of his image rights for an event in the state today.

I Go Save who described usage of his image for an event he was not hired for as an ill-calculated move, also added that such illegality leaves him with loss because other show promoters will think he has been hired.

He wrote as he shared his video;

This is a call to other for Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. M. Luther King Jr.

This is coming after the comedian revealed how he delved into comedy. He said;

We were doing mock news around 1992/1993; I Go Die and I on Delta TV Top Show every Saturday. It was a very popular show back then which metamorphosed into standup comedy. When standup comedy became the new wave, we also had to go along with it. So we went our separate ways and began doing standup comedy.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/go-save-calls-gov-obaseki-illegal-use-image-rights

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights by GistersNG: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2018

Re: I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights by praizblog: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: I Go Save Calls Out Gov. Obaseki Over Illegal Use Of His Image Rights by emeijeh(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
Jite the "ordinary mekanic "

If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Happy To Be Single Until She Meets Her True Love / Actor Aremu Afolayan Lambasts President Buhari's And Ambode Over Lagos Airport / Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.