Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster (402 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree From Igbinedion University / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Honoured With A Doctorate Degree By Igbinedion University / Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Founder and chief executive of EbonyLife Media, Mo Abudu has been conferred with a honorary doctorate degree by University of Westminster for her services to broadcasting and enterprise in Nigeria.

She took to her Instagram page to post a picture from the ceremony.

She wrote:

'I would like to say a big ‘thank you’ to the University of Westminster for awarding me with an honorary degree of Doctor of Arts, in recognition of my contributions to broadcasting and enterprise in Nigeria. My second honorary degree! ���. It is really exciting to be recognised for doing what you love❤��. I am so humbled and grateful.
Lord I remain Grateful and thankful in your presence always �‍♀️�‍♀️. I thank the EbonyLife team, partners, friends (my bestos ���) and last but not the least my family❤❤❤ who continue to give me all the moral support and prayers that continue to keep me going, even when things get tough. #ifyoucanthinkityoucandoit
With me in this image are (from left to right): Dr Peter Bonfield OBE, Vice-Chancellor, University of Westminster, Lady Sorrell OBE, Chancellor, University of Westminster.'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/11/mo-abudu-conferred-with-honorary.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
cool
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2018
Congrats Ma
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by praizblog: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2018
Congrats
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2018
Congrats mosun! Honorary degrees fall on me.
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2018
So we should drink Parm wine because she got a paper undecided op use your head before I rush you

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by ajahRockers: 10:26am On Nov 13, 2018
congrats...more success in life

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: ADDRESS OF OUR TRAINING CENTER ON OUR WEBSITE

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design 3D ANIMATIONS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical 3D Animations training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Mo Abudu Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By University of Westminster by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchil Is Weak In Bed - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Nigerian Man Testifies Of How Phone Started Working After Saving Pastor’s Number / Why Lilian Muli Dumped Kisii Tycoon Jared Nevarton Ombongi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.