Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Use Telegram On PC Or Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Telegram On PC Or Browser (273 Views)

How To Move Your Whatsapp Chats To Telegram On Ios & Android / How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Telegram On PC Or Browser by Titsarms: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
How to Use Telegram on Desktop, How can I use Telegram on my Laptop, Can I Use Telegram on A Laptop?

You Can use telegram on Your PC, Be it Laptop Or Desktop. I wil be showing you a Quick Way

How To Use Telegram On PC

1. Make sure your System is Connected to an Internet Connection.

2. Open A browser Preferably Chrome, Mozilla or Uc Browser.

3. Follow this Link , it will redirect you Web.telegram

4. A pin of verification will be sent to your telegram App on Your Phone.

If You Encounter an Error Via Trying to Access this Link, see http://techcover.ooo/tips/web-telegram-not-working-see-solution-here/

Via: http://techcover.ooo/tutorials/how-to-access-telegram-through-a-web-browser/.

Cc lalasticlala cc Seun

Re: How To Use Telegram On PC Or Browser by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
Better still download telegram app for PC that is all

(1) (Reply)

Buy Latest Iphones For Cheap / Fairly Used Black Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale Location Is Ibadan / Myth Check: Smartphone Battery Lies You’ve Been Told (and The Best Tips To Adopt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.