Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen (4437 Views)

How To Project Your Smartphone To A PC Or TV Screen / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Camon 11 And 11 Pro Launch Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Pekuliar: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2019
Traditionally, casting your screen to another screen can be an uphill task because of its complexities (Chrome cast and all). But with advancements in technology, casting your screen to another device is now a piece of cake. It would take you less than one minute to set up.

Why do I need to Cast My Screen?
Some might wonder, why do I need to cast my screen? Well, the reason is simple. Sometimes, what is on your phone screen might not be big enough. It could also be that you want to share a video with friends and family, and your phone screen might be too small for all to gather around. Why not just project it on a bigger screen for all to see at once and clearer? If you are someone like me that likes games on a large screen, the cast screen won’t be a bad idea.

What Can I Connect To?
The Camon 11 Pro can be cast to any device that has the cast screen feature. It could range from a smart TV, a laptop, a tab or even another phone. There is no need to install any 3rd party app for you to enjoy this feature. Just enable it and connect. When on a larger screen, one would expect image distortion, but this is not really the case. The picture or video projected retains the image quality on the larger screen. So, you get to see almost the same image/video quality on the casted screen. It not only cast the picture/video, but it also cast the audio too… So, if you have your favourite movie on your device, no need to start looking for cable or flash to connect your device to the bigger screen, just cast it.

How do I Cast My Camon 11 Pro Screen?
All you need to do is very simple. Just follow these easy steps:

STEP 1: Set up the Cast screen feature on the external screen you want to cast to.
STEP 2: Go to settings on your Camon 11 Pro.
STEP 3: Select Connected devices.
STEP 4: Click on Cast.
STEP 5: Click on the vertical 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen and click on Enable wireless display.
STEP 6: Select the device you want to cast to and click on it… That’s all!

Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Pekuliar: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2019
More

Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
Last, last even my Nokia 5.1 plus can do this grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Rubiesangel: 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wow, i didnt know this could happen with my camon 11 pro. Nice one.
Pekuliar:
Traditionally, casting your screen to another screen can be an uphill task because of its complexities (Chrome cast and all). But with advancements in technology, casting your screen to another device is now a piece of cake. It would take you less than one minute to set up.

Why do I need to Cast My Screen?
Some might wonder, why do I need to cast my screen? Well, the reason is simple. Sometimes, what is on your phone screen might not be big enough. It could also be that you want to share a video with friends and family, and your phone screen might be too small for all to gather around. Why not just project it on a bigger screen for all to see at once and clearer? If you are someone like me that likes games on a large screen, the cast screen won’t be a bad idea.

What Can I Connect To?
The Camon 11 Pro can be cast to any device that has the cast screen feature. It could range from a smart TV, a laptop, a tab or even another phone. There is no need to install any 3rd party app for you to enjoy this feature. Just enable it and connect. When on a larger screen, one would expect image distortion, but this is not really the case. The picture or video projected retains the image quality on the larger screen. So, you get to see almost the same image/video quality on the casted screen. It not only cast the picture/video, but it also cast the audio too… So, if you have your favourite movie on your device, no need to start looking for cable or flash to connect your device to the bigger screen, just cast it.

How do I Cast My Camon 11 Pro Screen?
All you need to do is very simple. Just follow these easy steps:

STEP 1: Set up the Cast screen feature on the external screen you want to cast to.
STEP 2: Go to settings on your Camon 11 Pro.
STEP 3: Select Connected devices.
STEP 4: Click on Cast.
STEP 5: Click on the vertical 3 dots at the top right corner of the screen and click on Enable wireless display.
STEP 6: Select the device you want to cast to and click on it… That’s all!
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Rubiesangel: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
As the days pass, more technology is churned out and as they gain acceptance, they are embraced.
PhenomenalMorgan:
Last, last even my Nokia 5.1 plus can do this grin grin
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
What if your tv is not smart and has no Wi-Fi?
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by sureinfo: 12:35am On Feb 26, 2019
thanks for the info,very helpful.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by sureinfo: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2019
hmmm that would be an issue o,maybe there will be a provision for that by using usb or so.
jesse8048:
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by scarycuteface(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2019
also you can Call Recording by Fingerprint

and dont forget that you can open your Favorite Apps at Your Fingertips by
the HiOS software is intelligent enough to recognize your favorite apps and have them open in just 0.3 s through your different fingerprints. One can set up “Google + Facebook + YouTube” to open using your forefinger print or access “Instagram + Google Map + Snapchat“ via your mid-finger print, all at your personalized convenience.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:23am On Mar 01, 2019
jesse8048:

You'll upgrade to a better phone.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 11:41am On Mar 01, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

You'll upgrade to a better phone.

I'm talking about TV without Wi-Fi. I'm using xaiomi Redmi 5plus. 4/64gb
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Pekuliar: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
sureinfo:
thanks for the info,very helpful.
you're welcome
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Freelancerx: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
The phone is just super lite
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
jesse8048:

I'm talking about TV without Wi-Fi. I'm using xaiomi Redmi 5plus. 4/64gb
How much did you buy your phone? Please.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
How much did you buy your phone? Please.

About 69k, July last year. I can watch movie on the TV directly from my phone wireless now.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2019
jesse8048:

About 69k, July last year. I can watch movie on the TV directly from my phone wireless now.
How is that possible? Please explain. I'm using same phone too. 3/32gig version.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
How is that possible? Please explain. I'm using same phone too. 3/32gig version.

If your tv doesn't have Wi-Fi, jus buy miracast from jumia. Goto your phone wireless display and connect to your TV. Whatever you're doing on your phone will cast on your tv screen
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
It means one will have to use a high end TV to cast videos or pictures.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2019
jesse8048:

If your tv doesn't have Wi-Fi, jus buy miracast from jumia. Goto your phone wireless display and connect to your TV. Whatever you're doing on your phone will cast on your tv screen
nice. How much is it?
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2019
bravesoul247:
nice. How much is it?

With shipping to port Harcourt N6050
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
jesse8048:

With shipping to port Harcourt N6050
Which kain ph? I'm in Lagos.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
bravesoul247:
Which kain ph? I'm in Lagos.

Do I look like a seller to you? I'm answering how much it cos me
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2019
jesse8048:

Do I look like a seller to you? I'm answering how much it cos me
oh! Okay.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by hausadreturn(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2019
jesse8048:

Through what method please?
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 10:04am On Mar 10, 2019
hausadreturn:
Through what method please?

Macbeyland @ xaiomi thread. He offered POD to me cos I was in pH. Where's your location?
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by twosquare(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
How is gaming on this Camon 11 pro?
bravesoul247:
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by hausadreturn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
jesse8048:

Macbeyland @ xaiomi thread. He offered POD to me cos I was in pH. Where's your location?
No no no...
I'm not interested o.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2019
hausadreturn:
No no no...
I'm not interested o.

Kids everywhere, ship straight from Ali make custom carry u shine including time wastage.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by hausadreturn(m): 11:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
jesse8048:

Kids everywhere, ship straight from Ali make custom carry u shine including time wastage.
I'm not sure I understand this.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 5:42am On Mar 11, 2019
twosquare:
How is gaming on this Camon 11 pro?
gaming is great. Ut has 6gb Ram so gaming will go on smooth
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by jesse8048(m): 10:15am On Mar 11, 2019
bravesoul247:

U dnt need high end TV, once your tv has hdmi port you're good to go.
Re: How To Project Your Camon 11 Pro To A PC Or TV Screen by bravesoul247(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2019
jesse8048:

U dnt need high end TV, once your tv has hdmi port you're good to go.
okay Bro. I'll try it to see if it works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed / Dont Buy Airtel Zte Or Huawei Modem Again / Tecno Spark K9 Camera Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.