Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole (31763 Views)

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Limitednow: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, the national chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) has stated why the Department of State Service (DSS) invited him for questionings.

There were reports that Mr Oshiomhole was picked up by operatives of the DSS earlier in the week. The reports said the APC chairman was asked to step down from office.

The former Edo governor was also reported to have jetted out of the country due to intense pressure from the security outfit and some state governors of his party who are currently engaged in a show of strength with him.

Oshiomhole while reacting to the report on Saturday said he went to the United States to see his wife and thereafter headed for the United Kingdom to meet with Bola Tinubu, a chieftain of the ruling party, dismissing insinuations that he has been scheduled to meet again with the DSS.

Addressing selected reporters in Lagos, the former governor dismissed reports of his arrest saying he went to the DSS after being invited to turn himself in.

He said his summon has to do with party primaries of the APC querying if the DSS has the right to obstruct the affairs of a political party.

“Our conversation centered around APC primaries,” Oshiomhole said.

He also denied insinuations that the query centered round corruption allegations thrown at him when he held sway as governor.

“The question now is whether or not it is the DSS job to interfere in a political party’s issues. And if there’s an allegation of corruption, it is the responsibility of EFCC and ICPC,” he added.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-dss-invited-oshiomhole/

5 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Limitednow:

The former Edo governor was also reported to have jetted out of the country due to intense pressure from the security outfit and some state governors of his party who are currently engaged in a show of strength with him.

Oshiomhole while reacting to the report on Saturday said he went to the United States to see his wife

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/why-dss-invited-oshiomhole/
see as we just dey look you, dey Lie dey go!

28 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2018
And if there’s an allegation of corruption, it is the responsibility of EFCC and ICPC,” he added.

So you suddenly realize that it is not their job to dabble into corruption issues when we still have EFCC and ICPC, but when they invaded the homes of those judges in the dead of night in the name of fighting corruption, you hailed them as the next best thing after sliced bread.
What i hate most about this APC is their hypocrisy which stinks to high heavens. What is bad is bad and we all should learn to condemn it no matter who is involved that is the only way to build a just and egalitarian society where peace and justice reigns supreme.

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Sunofgod(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
When your victims fight back.......you get invited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Cutefergieee: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by NaijaMutant(f): 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
The point that interests me mostly was that " Oshomhole went to the US to see his wife grin

It seems madam is no longer comfortable in APC battered Nigeria and prefers to base in the US undecided

Dear Zombies,
Will you and your unborn generations ever get a chance at this in your lifetime undecided

Reject that paltry 30K now

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by pacificman: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
APC USED THE DSS STORY TO DULL NIGERIANS TO PRETEND AS IF BUHARI IS WORKING,THE SAME DSS ALLOWED HIM TO TRAVEL AND THE SAME DSS SAY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HIM..WHOS FOOLING WHO...SCAMMMM

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2018
shocked

Na wa for DSS.
I was even thinking he was invited to be interrogated on why his wife isn't pregnant yet.

108 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by LastSurvivor11: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Let's stupidly assume it's true..

Then u went to UK to meet Tinubu to strategise APC primaries while it's abomination for Atiku to strategise in Dubai..

APC and double standards are like boko haram and north.. inseparable..

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
Hmm
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by christejames(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
The APC undertaker, thanks for the job well done so far...

We will reward you with a fresh Cape Verdean as Bubu will be sauntering to Daura come 2019.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PearlStreet(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for DSS.
I was even thinking he was invited to be interrogated on why his wife isn't pregnant yet.

No, they invited him to ask why your father didn't have sense for you to inherit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
One love

2 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by AK6464(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Same DSS you used to terrorize the National Assembly

8 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PearlStreet(m): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
SSS invited him for questioning and he ended up questioning the SSS.

Question 1: Does the SSS have the right to interfere with party primaries?

*SSS is the the legal name of the DSS. They just call themselves the DSS as a sobriquet but it's not recognised by law.*

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PHILipu1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
christejames:
The APC undertaker, thanks for the job well done so far...
Job well done so far by winning all elections for APC since he became chairman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
This baboon again

See how he looks like APc
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by epadomo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
welcome Osho baba, hope you bleep ur imported wife wela.....
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by balo2rule(m): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
DSS invites Oshiomole, no noise from any angle but if DSS had invited Secondus, Democracy would have being under treat.

Bubu till 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
PHILipu1:

Job well done so far by winning all elections for APC since he became chairman?

He even admitted to the rigging

In a press conference

6 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Alexis11: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2018
All these ones no just concern me,

Meanwhile anytime I see my fellow Yoruba man shouting Atiku-obi I feel like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2018
balo2rule:
DSS invites Oshiomole, no noise from any angle but if DSS had invited Secondus, Democracy would have being under treat.

Bubu till 2023

Do you know why he was invited...

Zombies are brain dead

13 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Dinho20(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
balo2rule:

Bubu till 2023

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PearlStreet(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
With Oshiomhole as party chairman, PDP has no future. Under him, APC has won 99% of elections.

Under Oshiomhole, the PDP party chairman had no single PDP Senator in his state as PDP senators under him decamped.

Pdp, ntoor.

1 Like

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa for DSS.

Baboon is shooting blanks
Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by tonybabala: 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2018
Each time I read comments of Nigerias on this platform when it has to do with issue I feel ashamed. Majority of them are far below a toddler. You guys don't make sense. The question is if it was the PDP chairman that was invited what would really be the outcome. No body has answered. Rather than see the positive in it lots of Nigerian youths make stupid comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PearlStreet(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Do you know why he was invited...

Zombies are brain dead

He was invited to tell them how he has successfully beaten PDP in all elections since he became chairman.

PDP are destined for failure, heartbreak and sorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by PearlStreet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
This baboon again

See how he looks like APc

Lol

E don pain this PDP.

Under Oshiomhole, PDP would never win anything again.

Look at Secondus your worthless chairman. Always wearing one useless hat that looks like canopy. Mention 2 elections won by PDP under Secondus. Have you noticed how Wike has been talking favourable about Buhari for the last 2 weeks?

Secondus Wike's dog is APC's greatest advantage in 2019. If you know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole by Abfinest007(m): 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
apc lie lie I thought apc said oshomole was never invited detain by d dss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara Governor Hamed Was Stoned On Sallah Day. / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Tax Appeal Tribunal Could Kill Your Business In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.