Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:50 AM

APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (31380 Views)

“APC Blackmailing Me” — Governor Hyacinth Alia Of Benue State. / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" / Why DSS Invited Me – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by hisexcellency34: 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, embattled National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), said on Tuesday that Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was blackmailing him so that he would succumb to the governor’s selfish desires.

The governor had, on Sunday, led a delegation of leaders from Ogun State to the official residence of the President at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, over the ongoing controversy concerning who would fly the flag of the APC in the state governorship election in 2019.

Those who attended the meeting included the Alake of Egbaland and Chairman, Ogun State Council of Obas, Oba Aremu Gbadebo; the Olu of Ilaro and paramount ruler of Yewaland, Oba Kehinde Olugbenle, and a former Minister of State for Education, Senator Iyabo Anisulowo.

The national leadership of the party had endorsed Dapo Abiodun, who is from Remo, as the party’s candidate while Amosun was supporting the candidature of Adekunle Akinlade, from Yewa.

There were newspaper reports that during the meeting with the Ogun State leaders, the President issued an ultimatum to Oshiomhole to ‘clear the mess’ which emanated in the wake of the governorship primaries in some state chapters of the party and Ogun State.

Amosun also accused Oshiomhole of conniving “with a cabal in Lagos” to write fake results after the party’s primaries which produced Dapo Abiodun as the governorship candidate.
However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent yesterday, an aide of Oshiomhole said the “the National Chairman is surprised by the statements in the media that he was given a matching order by President Buhari to clear the mess arising from the primaries, especially in Ogun State.”

According to him, the news is a figment of the imagination of the sponsors as Oshiomhole was not in attendance when the President hosted the leaders from Ogun State.

The aide said: “There was nothing like that. The report was sponsored by Governor Amosun in his desperate attempt to ensure he has his way at all cost. Oshiomhole was not even present at the meeting the President had with traditional rulers from Ogun state.

“Amosun was the one who told journalists that that was what the President said during the meeting. There was nothing like that. Rather, the President told Oshiomhole to be firm, insist on due process and resist any form of impunity.

“His claim that Oshiomhole connived with a cabal in Lagos is totally false. If Oshiomhole had connived with the said cabal in Lagos and his candidate emerged the winner, would he be making these accusations?”
https://www.independent.ng/apc-crisis-amosun-blackmailing-me-oshiomhole-cries-out/

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by APCLyingBastard: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
When you employ a labourer to design and build your house.

So much for labour tactics.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by JoanHicks(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
When did Oshomole became a politician to chair a party like APC

If your party Governors are against you, then you're heading to failure

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Ekez(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
APCLyingBastard:
When you employ a labourer to design and build your house.

So much for labour tactics.
Amosun blackmail yu ?how?

6 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by daddytime(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol...

This is amazing and at the same time unbelievable. You mean to say, Oshobaba can cry blue murder and blackmail even with his penchant for attacking every and all?

Wonders truly never ends.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oshi Ole cries out! You never start to cry. Go suck Lara bressmik come cry some more.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, embattled National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), said on Tuesday that Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was blackmailing him so that he would succumb to the governor’s selfish desires.

The governor had, on Sunday, led a delegation of leaders from Ogun State to the official residence of the President at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, over the ongoing controversy concerning who would fly the flag of the APC in the state governorship election in 2019.

Those who attended the meeting included the Alake of Egbaland and Chairman, Ogun State Council of Obas, Oba Aremu Gbadebo; the Olu of Ilaro and paramount ruler of Yewaland, Oba Kehinde Olugbenle, and a former Minister of State for Education, Senator Iyabo Anisulowo.

The national leadership of the party had endorsed Dapo Abiodun, who is from Remo, as the party’s candidate while Amosun was supporting the candidature of Adekunle Akinlade, from Yewa.

There were newspaper reports that during the meeting with the Ogun State leaders, the President issued an ultimatum to Oshiomhole to ‘clear the mess’ which emanated in the wake of the governorship primaries in some state chapters of the party and Ogun State.

Amosun also accused Oshiomhole of conniving “with a cabal in Lagos” to write fake results after the party’s primaries which produced Dapo Abiodun as the governorship candidate.
However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent yesterday, an aide of Oshiomhole said the “the National Chairman is surprised by the statements in the media that he was given a matching order by President Buhari to clear the mess arising from the primaries, especially in Ogun State.”

According to him, the news is a figment of the imagination of the sponsors as Oshiomhole was not in attendance when the President hosted the leaders from Ogun State.

The aide said: “There was nothing like that. The report was sponsored by Governor Amosun in his desperate attempt to ensure he has his way at all cost. Oshiomhole was not even present at the meeting the President had with traditional rulers from Ogun state.

“Amosun was the one who told journalists that that was what the President said during the meeting. There was nothing like that. Rather, the President told Oshiomhole to be firm, insist on due process and resist any form of impunity.

“His claim that Oshiomhole connived with a cabal in Lagos is totally false. If Oshiomhole had connived with the said cabal in Lagos and his candidate emerged the winner, would he be making these accusations?”
https://www.independent.ng/apc-crisis-amosun-blackmailing-me-oshiomhole-cries-out/
Atikulation is the only solution

11 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by mushystuff: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
What does he have on you to blackmail you with?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Runaway: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Lol, what goes around comes around. Ask Chief Aneni and Igbination..... U r in for alongtin....

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by KanwuliaMama: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
No honor amongst THIEVES!
The wailing continues. grin

13 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by okuneddie(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
These politicians self.

Meanwhile....

BUHARI IN 3 YEARS!- Abdulmalik Baba Hassan.

https://theexplicitnews./2018/10/22/buhari-in-3-years-by-abdulmalik-baba-hassan/

Monday 22nd October, 2018

Three years ago Buhari didn't use 25 years old pension to campaign but today he is paying them in folds...

Three years ago Buhari didn't use railway construction to campaign but today he is constructing them

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Building of affordable houses for citizens to campaign but today he is building them houses

Three years ago Buhari didn't use bailing out states to campaign but today he is bailing states out

Three years ago Buhari didn't tell us he will work on Mambilla Power Plant but today he is working on it

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Niger Bridge to Campaign But today he is constructing it

Three years ago Buhari didn't tell us he won't interfere with the affairs of the senate and judiciary but today their affairs is none of his business

Three years ago Buhari didn't use rice revolution to campaign but today he has made us to believe in our 'Oh God Rice'

Three years ago Buhari didn't use devolution of power to his vice to campaign but today he has shown the world how useful a vice could be

Three years ago Buhari didn't use the implementation of TSA to campaign but today he has implemented it

Three years ago Buhari didn't use Yuan swap deal to campaign but today he has eased the stress of Nigerians doing business in china

Three years ago Buhari didn't campaign that he will chase 50 000 ghost workers away but today he is saving billions of naira for chasing ghost workers outta system

Three years ago Buhari didn't campaign with Npower, TraderMoni, Primary school feeding, Loan without interest, conditional cash transfer and so but today he is so magnanimous to the masses

You see failure of his promises in three years but I see successes in his three years in office.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by gen2briz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
You to black mail him
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by forgiveness: 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cry cry baby Amosun, you days of ego are numbered. Sai Dapo! Sai Buhari! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by futuregovernor: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:
Cry cry baby Amosun, you days of ego are numbered. Sai Dapo! Sai Buhari! grin
This one nah Efulefu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by forgiveness: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
This one nah Efulefu

Bhahahaha! Dey dere. Sai Buhari! grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by ngoziamara: 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oshimhole as chairman of the apc has done nothing but bring disruption in the party.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Ebimor96: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Ebimor96: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
;Dt
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Dacronym(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Funny Stuff, real Funny Stuff

Customised Jerseys for sale

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
Stepping on so many electrocuting toes....
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by sagio09: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
All politicians are selfish.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by bettercreature(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
ngoziamara:
Oshimhole as chairman of the apc has done nothing but bring disruption in the party.
lot of Igbo monikers above me poking nose into APC affairs
Oshiomhole brought sanity to APC, is it a must for Governors to use senate as their retirement home?
He screened out the bad eggs in APC.Something that has never happened in history of Nigerian politics

11 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Dinho20(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
FOR REAL
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
So osho too can cry out ?
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by Nellymelly: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by eleojo23: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by candygist: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
JoanHicks:
When did Oshomole became a politician to chair a party like APC

If your party Governors are against you, then you're heading to failure

Do you need to be a certain degree holder to be a politician ?

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by DeeTweenie(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
He never see something....
Re: APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
You need to resign your post of national Chairman

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face / Malami Announced Kanu's Arrest In Hausa Because The Media Asked Him To - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.