Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot – El-rufai Posted On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot – El-rufai Posted On Twitter (289 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot – El-rufai Posted On Twitter by Mtetimes: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2018

The Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai has described the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Vice Presidential Candidate Peter Obi as a “tribal bigot.”

El-Rufai, on his personal Twitter, quoted a tweet criticising Obi. He wrote:

Peter Obi is a tribal bigot. He was widely quoted on national television that the SSS was right to detain me for 48 hours in an hotel in 2014 on the grounds that ”El-Rufai has no business being in Anambra State as it is not Katsina State”! I sued the SSS and awarded N4m damages.

READ MORE NEWS

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot – El-rufai Posted On Twitter by Ganduri: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Dear Yorubas, pls leave us out of your greedy quest for power and blind support for Buhari. When hundreds of my people were slaughtered in Barkin ladi, Tapkum, Zangon kataf, Agatu, Kasuwan Magani, in Kachia and so many other places, Yorubas were the ones on every platform trying to justify the violence. Most of you were quoting News reports of past occcurances. Pls we have seen through your pretence, we know you dnt care about us, You guys are running up and down on every thread on NL defending the most cluelest, jihadist govt that keeps slaughering our people, cos you are scared of being relegated back to regional tribalistic politricks. Stop saying “Nigerians” when you are trying to mask you selfish greed, as it stands only Yorubas are standing with Buhari, the rest of us in the NE, NC, are firmly behind the detribalized Atiku!!!.
We dnt care who demolished what, or who said or did what all we know is that Buhari has all the instruments of state and security structures to put and end to the killings, but instead he told us to surrender our lands. Buhari therefore is responsible for the bloodshed. Keep us out of your lies.
- Ganduri

(1) (Reply)

Government Of The Family, By The Family And For The Family / Buhari Will Walk Over Atiku In 2019 Elections- Sen. Ndume / BREAKING: Bloodbath As Security Agents Attack IPOB Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.