Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 (14066 Views)

Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Leeds (3 - 2) On 11th November 2021 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 11th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2018
openmine:
[s][/s]
grin grin
Ohh lord it doesnt get more hilarious teaching you a lesson grin
Another record trash from a compound fool cheesy

From auto-bot to old papa adult...now girlfriend matter grin grin
Oga adult has finally left footie to discus relationship grin grin
Eleyi gidigan grin grin

No wonder you are mistaking your ex to liverpool just the same way you mistook my moniker for collins10 grin grin

Oryah lets hear from the broken record player's personal track..."shameless,purposeless..yeah yeah shameless,purposeless...." grin grin

guy are really a numero uno dundee!

Lol
Dude had to Modify my post
With your bushy hair and exhaust pipe of a nosegrin
No wonder u are shameless, I mean if you can carry such hair and cheap glasses around then I should expect less from you
No wonder Liverpool is your club
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2018
oshe111:

Lol
Dude had to Modify my post
With your bushy hair and exhaust pipe of a nosegrin
No one u are shameless, I mean if you can carry such hair and cheap glasses around then I should expect less from you
No wonder Liverpool is your club
grin grin
Now i can confirm that shamelessness resides in you! grin
So you went to analyse my dp just so that you can have more high bp cheesy cheesy

From autobot to dp analyser cheesy cheesy
lazy yoot!

Guy you have nothing to say so stop embarrassing yourself by being so scared! grin
You left soccer and entered my dp grin grin
jeez u are such a dundee with a low esteem! grin
oryah start attacking all my likes on my dp...olodo grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 11:57pm On Nov 13, 2018
openmine:

grin grin
Now i can confirm that shamelessness resides in you! grin
So you went to analyse my dp just so that you can have more high bp cheesy cheesy
Guy you have nothing to say so stop embarrassing yourself by being so scared! grin
You left soccer and entered my dp grin grin
jeez u are such a dundee with a low esteem! grin
Honestly I blame myself for exchanging words with a bushy pig like you
I was wondering how someone can be this foolish and then I saw ur dp
Dammnnnnnn
Dude u need help....
PM me lemme send you something so U can atleast cut your hair and buy better eye glass

I feel ashamed, exchanging words with an unkempt retard like You

Jeeeeeezzzzzz......

See Nosegrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
oshe111:
Honestly I blame myself for exchanging words with a bushy pig like you
I was wondering how someone can be this foolish and then I saw ur dp
Dammnnnnnn
Dude u need help....
PM me lemme send you something so U can atleast cut your hair and buy better eye glass

I feel ashamed, exchanging words with an unkempt retard like You

Jeeeeeezzzzzz......

See Nosegrin
[/s]

na my fine dp you wan carry attack me? grin grin
Way babes they trip for? grin
you for put your own dp make i see whether you fine pass weird mc grin grin
mumu way low esteem wan finish cheesy cheesy

no wonder you are so pained and frustrated! cheesy cheesy

retar.d kor.....when your middle name is retardinho! grin grin

after analyzing and admiring my dp,what will you attack again? those who gave me likes? grin grin
your stupidity and low esteem is too evident! grin grin

in years to come,you will be dying to get a nose as lovely as those! grin
dundee way him nose fit inhale all the air way dey him house despite the fact say e dey tiny grin grin

The mumu don leave footie dey go check out my dp....see jealousy unlimited! grin grin

When am through with your pathetic self,you wont dare make the mistake of spewing uncoordinated trash from that your gutter like mouth grin grin grin

low life dumboo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 12:24am On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:
[s][/s]

na my fine dp you wan carry attack me? grin grin
Way babes they trip for? grin
you for put your own dp make i see whether you fine pass weird mc grin grin
mumu way low esteem wan finish cheesy cheesy

no wonder you are so pained and frustrated! cheesy cheesy

bush kor....you don go buy your medicated glasses? grin grin
Abeg if e too pain you say i fine pass you,go jump lagoon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

retar.d kor.....when your middle name is retardinho! grin grin

after my dp,what will you attack? those who gave me likes? grin grin
your stupidity and low esteem is too evident! grin grin

in years to come,you will be dying to get a nose as lovely as those! grin
mean while,your nose fit inhale all the air way dey your house despite the fact say e dey tiny grin grin

low life dumboo cheesy
The mumu don leave footie dey go check out my dp....see jealousy unlimited! grin grin

When am through with your pathetic self,you wont dare make the mistake of spewing uncoordinated trash from that your gutter like mouth grin grin grin
Even Oshiomolè thinks he is handsome, so who am I to blame Youcheesy

Exhaust pipe with bushy hair and cheap glass

U like let shame no allow u send me PM
Alot of people have gotten help like this
Send me ur account details lemme send u something(I'm truly serious)
Joblessness is written all over your dp
No wonder u sound shameless and frustrated
Ur problem big pass football walahi
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 12:32am On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

Even Oshiomolè thinks he is handsome, so who am I to blame Youcheesy

Exhaust pipe with bushy hair and cheap glass

U like let shame no allow u send me PM
Alot of people have gotten help like this
Send me ur account details lemme send u something(I'm truly serious)
Joblessness is written all over your dp
No wonder u sound shameless and frustrated
Ur problem big pass football walahi
guy oshe ugly but him fine pass your roughly made ugly face! cheesy
See a person who called himself old papa adult attacking that fine boy pic....your face is the epitome of a viscous gorilla! grin grin

In 10 years to come,your face wont be as handsome as that dp despite your vain efforts grin grin

only lowlifes and low esteen freaks check out people's dp...you are the worst of them grin grin

you say my dp no make sense...no worry...go show your babe and the next day she go pm me for a private convo grin grin

See this poverty stricken fool wan give me money way him no even get grin grin
Guy abeg keep that your tear tear 500 naira way you go use eat beans and agege bread tomorrow!
make you no come cry like pikin grin grin

Another broken record track shameless,purposeless...shameless purposeless grin grin
your joblessness is an understatement....you are a foolish and lazy yoot!

mumu personified grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

guy oshe ugly but him fine pass your roughly made ugly face! cheesy
See a person who called himself old papa adult attacking that fine boy pic....your face is the epitome of a viscous gorilla! grin grin

In 10 years to come,your face wont be as handsome as that dp despite your vain efforts grin grin

only lowlifes and low esteen freaks check out people's dp...you are the worst of them grin grin

you say my dp no make sense...no worry...go show your babe and the next day she go pm me for a private convo grin grin

See this poverty stricken fool wan give me money way him no even get grin grin
Guy abeg keep that your tear tear 500 naira way you go use eat beans and agege bread tomorrow!
make you no come cry like pikin grin grin

Another broken record track shameless,purposeless...shameless purposeless grin grin
your joblessness is an understatement....you are a foolish and lazy yoot!

mumu personified grin grin
E Pain amcheesy
Haggard looking unkempt poor fellow with wide mouth and exhaust pipe of a Nosecheesy with cheap aboki eyeglass and cheap phone of 2MP

Abeg shift make I see front
Retarded jobless poor looking fellow
Your purpose in life should be to cut your hair instead of displaying your foolery all over the internet
Dimwitted Nitwit
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

E Pain amcheesy
Haggard looking unkempt poor fellow with wide mouth and exhaust pipe of a Nosecheesy with cheap aboki eyeglass and cheap phone of 2MP

Abeg shift make I see front
Retarded jobless poor looking fellow
Your purpose in life should be to cut your hair instead of displaying your foolery all over the internet
Dimwitted Nitwit
holy moses cheesy cheesy
Only ugly ducklings like you label fine guys like me ugly because you know that no matter the lotion or soap you use,your ugliness no go disappear grin grin
No wonder you were dangerously and fearfully made grin
Gorilla way no fit paste him pics becos him ugly pass oshe baba grin grin
Pained?
bring your pic and believe me you will look like a frustrated and dirty bingo! grin

See this fowlhead that is stupidly making noise with the last 500 naira that he is currently using to eat ewa and bread when his account is on life support grin
You never chop finish with potty from mama iyaba serah...na me you want give last cash? dumbass fool grin

Jobless? cheesy
Nothing person no go see for this faceless forum grin grin grin grin
Come and see where i work and you will want to be my driver...not that "kobo kobo how i go do" truckpusher work you dey do for ajegunle grin grin
Come let me give you both funds and work to keep you from making a public nuisance in nairaland! grin
Make hungry no kill you there....mumu thing!

I challenge you to put my lovely dp on your facebook wall(thats if you even use one),and your female friends will ask you for my number instantly grin grin
Chai he wants to cry.... shocked shocked grin
Ohh i know it hurts to be ugly...no wonder you call oshe name....way try fine pass you small grin grin

Classless dingbat grin

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

holy moses cheesy cheesy
Only ugly ducklings like you label fine guys like me ugly because you know that no matter the lotion or soap you use,your ugliness no go disappear grin grin
No wonder you were dangerously and fearfully made grin
Gorilla way no fit paste him pics becos him ugly pass oshe baba grin grin
Pained?
bring your pic and believe me you will look like a frustrated and dirty bingo! grin

See this fowlhead that is stupidly making noise with the last 500 naira that he is currently using to eat ewa and bread when his account is on life support grin
You never chop finish with potty from mama iyaba serah...na me you want give last cash? dumbass fool grin

Jobless? cheesy
Nothing person no go see for this faceless forum grin grin grin grin
Come and see where i work and you will want to be my driver...not that "kobo kobo how i go do" truckpusher work you dey do for ajegunle grin grin
Come let me give you both funds and work to keep you from making a public nuisance in nairaland! grin
Make hungry no kill you there....mumu thing!

I challenge you to put my lovely dp on your facebook wall(thats if you even use one),and your female friends will ask you for my number instantly grin grin
Chai he wants to cry.... shocked shocked grin
Ohh i know it hurts to be ugly...no wonder you call oshe name....way try fine pass you small grin grin

Classless dingbat grin
Sure they'd ask for your number because they need a security guard and with that Nose urs u can sniff robbery thats 10km from your postscheesy
Awon Nose of the world
Your Nose when big pass Cossy Boobsgrin
Send your account lemme give u money to cut your hair
Wear Cheap glass like blindman begging for alms
See Nose looking like G-Stringcheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:08am On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
oshe111:
Sure they'd ask for your number because they need a security guard and with that Nose urs u can sniff robbery thats 10km from your postscheesy
Awon Nose of the world
Your Nose when big pass Cossy Boobsgrin
Send your account lemme give u money to cut your hair
Wear Cheap glass like blindman begging for alms
See Nose looking like G-Stringcheesy
[/s]

Trash from a worthless pig whose frustration cant stand my cutey face any day any time grin grin
That unique and lovely nose can turn your gf on in seconds! grin
Even your truckpusher salary cant even buy these glasses grin grin

I challenge you to paste my dp....na your gf way go first ask you for my number cheesy cheesy
Guy you too ugly ohhh
No wonder you no put your pics so that people wont see your worthless and disaster of a face! grin grin

this poverty stricken urchin is so poor,his account is crying for help grin
use style ask me to find you better cash and TP to come my place so that i can make you my driver! grin
dundee pls save your life support account that cant even buy you your next meal grin grin
Before you weep like a helpless kid whose candy has been taken forcefully from him him grin grin
Go feed your hungry tummy before you run mad!

chai this guy folly is legendary....
See cutey nose tongue tongue
abi you dey wear gstring pant?

Olodoism don chop this one brain ohh grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:
[s][/s]

Trash from a worthless pig whose frustration cant stand my cutey face any day any time grin grin
That unique and lovely nose can turn your gf on in seconds! grin
Even your truckpusher salary cant even buy these glasses grin grin

I challenge you to paste my dp....na your gf way go first ask you for my number cheesy cheesy
Guy you too ugly ohhh
No wonder you no put your pics so that people wont see your worthless and disaster of a face! grin grin

this poverty stricken urchin is so poor,his account is crying for help grin
use style ask me to find you better cash and TP to come my place so that i can make you my driver! grin
dundee pls save your life support account that cant even buy you your next meal grin grin
Before you weep like a helpless kid whose candy has been taken forcefully from him him grin grin
Go feed your hungry tummy before you run mad!

chai this guy folly is legendary....
See cutey nose tongue tongue
abi you dey wear gstring pant?

Olodoism don chop this one brain ohh grin grin

G-String Nose
Exhaust Pipe
Rough Face
Cheap Glass
Unkempt Hair
Cheap Phone
Retarded Looking pauper
Jobless
Pig
Mumu
Shameless
etc
All in One Pix

A Picture sure tells a 1000 stories
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:
G-String Nose
Exhaust Pipe
Rough Face
Cheap Glass
Unkempt Hair
Cheap Phone
Retarded Looking pauper
Jobless
Pig
Mumu
Shameless
etc
All in One Pix

A Picture sure tells a 1000 stories
The fool is running out of steam and trying in vain to focus his pain on a cute and adorable pic which in 20 years,he will find next to hard to achieve grin

if that is not frustration,then its insanity unlimited that is your lot!grin

old papa adult....way no get one naira for him account dey chest beat! Poverty impoverished dingbat! grin
Its not by asking for account number when your account dey show - 5000 naira grin

Even ATM dey vex when you foolishly insert you washed out card grin

Come let me change your poverty induced status....and give you a well befitting job that your generations unborn will thank me for! grin

grin grin
See fine boy way this ugly and wretched dumboo they find hard to compete!
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

The fool is running out of steam and trying in vain to focus his pain on a cute and adorable pic which in 20 years,he will find next to hard to achieve grin

if that is not frustration,then its insanity unlimited that is your lot!grin

old papa adult....way no get one naira for him account dey chest beat! Poverty impoverished dingbat! grin
Its not by asking for account number when your account dey show - 5000 naira grin

Even ATM dey vex when you foolishly insert you washed out card grin

Come let me change your poverty induced status....and give you a well befitting job that your generations unborn will thank me for! grin

grin grin
See fine boy way this ugly and wretched dumboo they find hard to compete!
If you actually fill you are a fine boy then I'm worried oooo
Na serious Delusion of Grandeur be this I swear
U wanna change my poverty life when U couldnt change your cheap eye glass nor cut your hair?
hahahahahahhaahahhaaha
Abeg no kee me with laughter
Calling you a fool at this stage is a compliment
We should use your Nose as pipeline, walahi him no go leakcheesy and the distribution go quick
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

If you actually fill you are a fine boy then I'm worried oooo
Na serious Delusion of Grandeur be this I swear
U wanna change my poverty life when U couldnt change your cheap eye glass nor cut your hair?
hahahahahahhaahahhaaha
Abeg no kee me with laughter
Calling you a fool at this stage is a compliment
We should use your Nose as pipeline, walahi him no go leakcheesy and the distribution go quick
olodo put your pics nah abi you no fine? grin
Abi you dey fear make nairaland no see the true definition of bonzo? grin

I dare you to put a pic here let's see if gorilla no go get hope pass you! grin

The value of those super glasses you hopelessly and pathetically keep hammering on can buy you three square meals for a week if sold today! grin
Well I don't expect a d.ullardinho-retardinho persona like you sorry seld to comprehend this since na bend down and select okrika products be your reach grin

Okoko you are poverty personified....
A wealthy blok with money doesn't need to flaunt it....
Only a poverty typified gorilla like you will brag about what he doesn't have in his empty account grin

See hungry man way dey suffer but pride no gree am to ask for help.... grin

Put your pics let's see....hopefully I fit eat well after I view your hideous face! grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

olodo put your pics nah abi you no fine? grin
Abi you dey fear make nairaland no see the true definition of bonzo? grin

I dare you to put a pic here let's see if gorilla no go get hope pass you! grin

The value of those super glasses you hopelessly and pathetically keep hammering on can buy you three square meals for a week if sold today! grin
Well I don't expect a d.ullardinho-retardinho persona like you sorry seld to comprehend this since na bend down and select okrika products be your reach grin

Okoko you are poverty personified....
A wealthy blok with money doesn't need to flaunt it....
Only a poverty typified gorilla like you will brag about what he doesn't have in his empty account grin

See hungry man way dey suffer but pride no gree am to ask for help.... grin

Put your pics let's see....hopefully I fit eat well after I view your hideous face! grin grin

You are too rich so u bought cheap things in other not to flaunt your wealthcheesy but still said those glasses cost a fortune?cheesy

Oboy frustration don make this one dey contradict himself oooo
Rich man wearing cheap things with cheap phone
Oga atleast cut your unkempt hair since you can't do anything about your PIPELINE NOSE
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:
You are too rich so u bought cheap things in other not to flaunt your wealthcheesy but still said those glasses cost a fortune?cheesy

Oboy frustration don make this one dey contradict himself oooo
Rich man wearing cheap things with cheap phone
Oga atleast cut your unkempt hair since you can't do anything about your PIPELINE NOSE
huhaaa the senile hediot is now so frustrated by my wealth...he is even enquiring about how I value my belongings...grin grin
Abeg nah your money....?
Can you even boast of #300 inside that silent and moribund account you dey use brag?
You no get money olodo! grin grin

What I purchase and the value I add to such should never be your business....ohh my bad I forgot you can't see very well without your papa adult like medicated glasses!
grin grin

No wonder you see collins10 and say its openmine grin

You say cheap fone? grin
Ohh you mean the kpalasa you are using rubber to support the screen....that tukatuka fone that you mistakenly bought from yabaleft....the one where you press 2 and agidi will come out? grin
Come and have a feel of my high end tech phones and the only thing that your gutter mouth will shamelessly utter is "waaaaooooh" grin
Well how can I blame you....you ain't used to modern devices let alone current gadgets grin

Chai poverty no good ohh..... grin

Guy come and work for me and I will pay you an amount you have never made in your entire uncoordinated life....all you need is to drop that senseless pride of yours and ask for help! grin

Hooohohooo grin
Chai envy and foolishness has clouded the akamu like cells in your brain to see beyond your present limitations!
Poverty na sin ohh grin
Nose way correct chicks dey die for no be your nose way dey smell poopoo from another street!
Choooi see nose way get talent detecting poopoogrin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

huhaaa the senile hediot is now so frustrated by my wealth...he is even enquiring about how I value my belongings...grin grin
Abeg nah your money....?
Can you even boast of #300 inside that silent and moribund account you dey use brag?
You no get money olodo! grin grin

What I purchase and the value I add to such should never be your business....ohh my bad I forgot you can't see very well without your papa adult like medicated glasses!
grin grin

No wonder you see collins10 and say its openmine grin

You say cheap fone? grin
Ohh you mean the kpalasa you are using rubber to support the screen....that tukatuka fone that you mistakenly bought from yabaleft....the one where you press 2 and agidi will come out? grin
Come and have a feel of my high end tech phones and the only thing that your gutter mouth will shamelessly utter is "waaaaooooh" grin
Well how can I blame you....you ain't used to modern devices let alone current gadgets grin

Chai poverty no good ohh..... grin

Guy come and work for me and I will pay you an amount you have never made in your entire uncoordinated life....all you need is to drop that senseless pride of yours and ask for help! grin

Hooohohooo grin
Chai envy and foolishness has clouded the akamu like cells in your brain to see beyond your present limitations!
Poverty na sin ohh grin
Nose way correct chicks dey die for no be your nose way dey smell poopoo from another street!
Choooi see nose way get talent detecting poopoogrin
Continue saying You are rich and handsome, one day it might be cliche enough for you to believe it
poor haggard looking feeling with pipeline nose and rough face with cheap things
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:
Continue saying You are rich and handsome, one day it might be cliche enough for you to believe it
poor haggard looking feeling with pipeline nose and rough face with cheap things
Ohh no I just made this dumboo fall flat on his olumo rock head! grin
Hey hediot I ain't just saying am rich and handsome,that's what am right now! grin
Its in my blood streams and in my mindset....though I hardly expect you to comprehend since poverty knows you by your name grin

Ohhh my bad....The poverty web that you have been enmeshed in can't make you understand because poverty is now your neighbor! grin

A case where you are eating agege bread and unripe pawpaw just confirms the level of unbelievable poverty that you are blindly swimming in... grin
Chai but village people why? grin

Guy go and appease your village people who are already in page 12 of your file! grin

Cheap kor pipeline nee grin
I no dey like you way dey go yabatown go price 2nd hand see-through singlet for 50 naira grin
Guy go showcase your strawlike nose way dey smell poopoo from a distance!
See mumu talent grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

Ohh no I just made this dumboo fall flat on his olumo rock head! grin
Hey hediot I ain't just saying am rich and handsome,that's what am right now! grin
Its in my blood streams and in my mindset....though I hardly expect you to comprehend since poverty knows you by your name grin

Ohhh my bad....The poverty web that you have been enmeshed in can't make you understand because poverty is now your neighbor! grin

A case where you are eating agege bread and unripe pawpaw just confirms the level of unbelievable poverty that you are blindly swimming in... grin
Chai but village people why? grin

Guy go and appease your village people who are already in page 12 of your file! grin

Cheap kor pipeline nee grin
I no dey like you way dey go yabatown go price 2nd hand see-through singlet for 50 naira grin
Guy go showcase your strawlike nose way dey smell poopoo from a distance!
See mumu talent grin
Rich man with cheap phone of 2MP and 3h glasses with exhaust pipe Nose and Unkempt hair
U are as reach as a poor begger
You are in your mindcheesy

May U remain the way You arecheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

Rich man with cheap phone of 2MP and 3h glasses with exhaust pipe Nose and Unkempt hair
U are as reach as a poor begger
You are in your mindcheesy

May U remain the way You arecheesy
So says the poverty stricken gorilla that has a second hand rubber covered and agidi constructed keyboard! grin
Them swear for you to no buy better fone? grin

Ohh ohh
Him no even sabi phone spec grin
No wonder you are still using a 2mp fone....grin
Guy the monetary value of my least of fones is your 10 years hustle plus begging! grin

Ohh ohh see straw like nose way fit inhale all the air for him street! grin grin

You can only remain the way you are when you condition yourself to think that way!
That's the big difference between your pathetic self and my humble self!
You only see poverty from your shortsighted lens...hence you mock people who own what you can't acquire in 15 years simply because of your misguided mentality and your likeness for your next door neighbour poverty! grin

Sorry olodo,the truth hurts and the pain is real!
Not my fault if you like poverty pass wealth! grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

So says the poverty stricken gorilla that has a second hand rubber covered and agidi constructed keyboard! grin
Them swear for you to no buy better fone? grin

Ohh ohh
Him no even sabi phone spec grin
No wonder you are still using a 2mp fone....grin
Guy the monetary value of my least of fones is your 10 years hustle plus begging! grin

Ohh ohh see straw like nose way fit inhale all the air for him street! grin grin

You can only remain the way you are when you condition yourself to think that way!
That's the big difference between your pathetic self and my humble self!
You only see poverty from your shortsighted lens...hence you mock people who own what you can't acquire in 15 years simply because of your misguided mentality and your likeness for your next door neighbour poverty! grin

Sorry olodo,the truth hurts and the pain is real!
Not my fault if you like poverty pass wealth! grin
I cant laff abeg

Why are U insulting yoursef?
Im don worse reach so?
We all know who has an exhaust pipe nose with cheap 2MP fone na
Dude evn wear dark cheap glass like blind beggar
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
oshe111:

I cant laff abeg

Why are U insulting yoursef?
Im don worse reach so?
We all know who has an exhaust pipe nose with cheap 2MP fone na
Dude evn wear dark cheap glass like blind beggar
[/s]
Ohh please dont laugh much ohh before you exhaust the remaining agege bread and unripe pawpaw you ate this afternoon which you want to reserve for the next day...Such is the poverty hands that has embraced you grin
Chai buhari why grin grin

Cheap this cheap that blah blah blah
still sounding like a broken record grin grin
You sound like a nagging wife grin grin
Well thats the least i expect from a drowning and hungry man....any little thing either frustrates or provokes you! shocked
Like i said before the value of my lowest phone can pay your 10 years monetary hustle plus normal #50 naira begging cheesy cheesy
Poverty really knows you by name! cool

I have noticed that you have stopped using the emojis... shocked
Hope its not a sign of you getting depressed because of my missiles ohh shocked shocked
Guy i no wan hear say you sleep come land for hospital because of this normal back and forth yabbing ohh grin
The last thing i want to see is a thread on nairaland captioned "How openmine's words landed me to the hospital" by oshe111 FP grin grin

I emphasis though in a funny way that only those who cant have what they desire attack and mock those who have iy in abindance! grin grin
Poverty na your next door neighbour tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

Ohh please dont laugh much ohh before you exhaust the remaining agege bread and unripe pawpaw you ate this afternoon which you want to reserve for the next day...Such is the poverty that has embraced you grin
Chai buhari why grin grin

Cheap this cheap that blah blah blah
still sounding like a broken record grin grin
You sound like a nagging wife grin grin
Well thats the least i expect from a drowning and hungry man! shocked
Like i said before the value of my lowest phone can pay your 10 years monetary hustle plus normal #50 naira begging cheesy cheesy
Poverty really knows you by name! cool

I have noticed that you have stopped using the emojis... shocked
Hope its not a sign of you getting depressed because of my missiles ohh shocked shocked
Guy i no wan hear say you sleep come land for hospital because of this normal back and forth yabbing ohh grin
The last thing i want to see is a thread on nairaland captioned "How openmine's words landed me to the hospital" by oshe111 FP grin grin

I emphasis though in a funny way that only those who cant have what they desire attack and mock those who have! grin grin
Poverty na your next door neighbour tongue tongue
So I'm attacking You because I wanna have big Nose and also become poor?
Abeg ur foolery is becoming nauseating
Go and focus on looking good
I've taken too much filth by coming to your level
No wonder your posts are filled with smiley because U now feel relevant rubbing shoulders with Me
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
oshe111:
So I'm attacking You because I wanna have big Nose and also become poor?
Abeg ur foolery is becoming nauseating
Go and focus on looking good
I taken to much filth by coming to your level
No wonder your posts are filled with smiley because U now feel relevant rubbing shoulders with Me
[/s]
level kor filth nee grin
See this impoverished fowl they talk of level now grin grin
Which mumu level do you have aside the fact that you can't offer your miserable self a good and sustainable meal but occupy the fabrics of your ever expanding footie like tummy with ewa and agege bread! cheesy

Rubbing shoulders with a poor dingbat? shocked
You even get shoulders?
Chai you must be smoking weed right now grin grin

See Mumu wants to form porshe in an agegunle infested environmentcheesy
Who dash monkey coat?? cheesy cheesy

Big nose,big nose
You go soon use am for music track for your area....see straw infested nose with mucus leaking out like a kiddo grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:
[s][/s]
level kor filth nee grin
See this impoverished fowl they talk of level grin grin
Which mumu level do you have aside the fact that you cant offer you self a good and sustainable meal but occupy the fabrics of your ever expanding footie like tummy with ewa and agege bread! cheesy

Rubbing shoulders with a poor dingbat? shocked
You even get shoulders?
Chai you must be smoking weed right now grin grin

See Mumu wants to form porshe in an agegunle infested environmentcheesy
Who dash monkey coat?? cheesy cheesy

Big nose,big nose
You go soon use am for music track for your area....see straw infested nose with mucus leaking out like a kiddo grin
I'm glad I am making your day....
Atleast U won't choke on depression
Since you NOSE alot about poverty
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
oshe111:

I'm glad I am making your day....
Atleast U won't choke on depression
shocked shocked shocked
The guy don gas now now cheesy
Using style to beg me to stop firing at him before i make him go into depression grin grin
oluku you don tire? cheesy cheesy

Since you NOSE alot about poverty
Blah blah blah
repetitions are signs of a drowning man crying for help grin
If nose go carry person enter poverty you for don die since cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

shocked shocked shocked
The guy don gas now now cheesy
Using style to beg me to stop firing at him before i make him go into depression grin grin
oluku you don tire? cheesy cheesy

Blah blah blah
repetitions are signs of a drowning man crying for help grin
If nose go carry person enter poverty you for don die since cheesy cheesy
I feel like a god to You na
Since I am the reason u are alive.....

U now look forward to seeing my mention every morningcheesy
Atleast since u are too ashame of asking for financial help, I'm glad that I'm helping psychologicallycheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2018
[s]
oshe111:
Since I am the reason u are alive.....

U now look forward to seeing my mention every morningcheesy
Atleast since u are too ashame of asking for financial help, I'm glad that I'm helping psychologicallycheesy
[/s]
Blah blah blah broken record master
Always repetitive stale punchlines....Dont you have any thing else to say? cheesy
another bullcrap grin
...these drowning words of a defeated man doesn't suit your sorry ass at all grin
You sound like a staggered man who just go his butt kicked cheesy
Olodo please don't give up...remember your latest sound track "liverpool being shameless and purposeless" grin grin
And where you spy into my dp and stupidly call me ugly?
Abi you don forget them? cheesy
You don forget my nose and hair...fool cheesy
depression calleth? grin

See this compound clown!
Who dash your sorry ass god mode? grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2018
openmine:

Blah blah blah broken record master
Always repetitive stale punchlines....Dont you have any thing else to say? cheesy
another bullcrap grin
...these drowning words of a defeated man doesn't suit your sorry ass at all grin
You sound like a staggered man who just go his butt kicked cheesy
Olodo please don't give up...remember your latest sound track "liverpool being shameless and purposeless" grin grin
And where you spy into my dp and stupidly call me ugly?
Abi you don forget them? cheesy
You don forget my nose and hair...fool cheesy
depression calleth? grin

See this compound clown!
Who dash your sorry ass god mode? grin grin
I'm your god now brocheesy
I've given U a purpose in life which is looking forward to my mentions
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

I'm your god now brocheesy
I've given U a purpose in life which is looking forward to my mentions
Ohhh is this the best that you can muster after that TKO you received? shocked

Seems I really hit you where it hurts grin
No wonder you are regurgitating the "god" words as if you are drunk grin

I told you abinitio to leave this matter of Liverpool since it was none of your business, but you kept acting like you are a busybody and even erroneously confused me with another moniker grin
Your pride and stupidity could not allow you move on...
....see how I have reduced you to an obedient bingo who has nothing to fall back on but personal attacks grin

Old papa adult,next time don't ever try to face me on this forum if you don't have the required balls and stamina to last long!
Now run along and go hustle some coins to feed your already noisy tummy! grin

Dundee no 1
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

Ohhh is this the best that you can muster after that TKO you received? shocked

Seems I really hit you where it hurts grin
No wonder you are regurgitating the "god" words as if you are drunk grin

I told you abinitio to leave this matter of Liverpool since it was none of your business, but you kept acting like you are a busybody and even erroneously confused me with another moniker grin
Your pride and stupidity could not allow you move on...
....see how I have reduced you to an obedient bingo who has nothing to fall back on but personal attacks grin

Old papa adult,next time don't ever try to face me on this forum if you don't have the required balls and stamina to last long!
Now run along and go hustle some coins to feed your already noisy tummy! grin

Dundee no 1
If You can be shameless to support a purposeless then u should swallow ur pride and ask me to reduce ur Nose and improve ur finance, so U can take care of urself
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 8:57am On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

If You can be shameless to support a purposeless then u should swallow ur pride and ask me to reduce ur Nose and improve ur finance, so U can take care of urself
Blah blah blah blah grin
Fool I was expecting something new but you just showed you have no stamina to meet up....! grin
Chai poverty na curse ohh grin
Are you this lazy that you cant get new pickup lines aside the nose,purposeless,shameless and repetitive jargons you have been churning out over the last 3 pages? grin
Abi na only these ones you learn for your school nee? grin
Lazy yoot! grin

I thought you had forgotten your stale and regurgitated words grin

Alika let me send you money to eat good food so that you can have enough strength to find better pickup lines rather than repetitive,stale and drowning words....or are these the only words you know of in your entire existence? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Red Star Belgrade: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2018 / Granada Vs Manchester United : Europa League - (0 - 2) On 8th April 2021 / Monterrey Vs Chelsea 1 - 3 On 13th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.