Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 (14099 Views)

Arsenal Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 27th August 2022 / Chelsea Vs Leeds (3 - 2) On 11th November 2021 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 11th November 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

Blah blah blah blah grin
Fool I was expecting something new but you just showed you have no stamina to meet up....! grin
Chai poverty na curse ohh grin
Are you this lazy that you cant get new pickup lines aside the nose,purposeless,shameless and repetitive jargons you have been churning out over the last 3 pages? grin
Abi na only these ones you learn for your school nee? grin
Lazy yoot! grin

I thought you had forgotten your stale and regurgitated words grin

Alika let me send you money to eat good food so that you can have enough strength to find better pickup lines rather than repetitive,stale and drowning words....or are these the only words you know of in your entire existence? grin
You are beginning to sound like a broken record.....
Na too much lies and shamelessness dey make ur Nose bigger so
U are just a reprobate casted by me your god, thats why u are still financially handicapped
Plead and I'll help You

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

You are beginning to sound like a broken record.....
Na too much lies and shamelessness dey make ur Nose bigger so
U are just a reprobate casted by me your god, thats why u are still financially handicapped
Plead and I'll help You
Ohhhh the helpless fool no longer has punchlines and now borrowing my very words to haplessly fire back though aimlessly! grin

He even wants to "Plead" with me so that I help him financially...Oga adult why you dey take style ask me for money nah? grin
I think say your club dey dash you money?
Abi them no pay you this month like BMC? grin cheesy

Eyah I would helped you but I detest proud people with low esteem! grin
No wonder you keep talking about my lovely and amazing physical structures that you will never have in your entire life time!
o boy na me tell you say make you ugly? grin

Handi kor capped nee grin
What do you call a convoluted and stupefied dingbat who eats agege bread and uses unripe pawpaw as butter grin
Chai this your village people don finally enter page 50 of your matter ohh cheesy

Hungry and poverty stricken dumboo way dey beg me to stop make him go do him truckpusher work grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

Ohhhh the helpless fool no longer has punchlines and now borrowing my very words to haplessly fire back though aimlessly! grin

He even wants to "Plead" with me so that I help him financially...Oga adult why you dey take style ask me for money nah? grin
I think say your club dey dash you money?
Abi them no pay you this month like BMC? grin cheesy

Eyah I would helped you but I detest proud people with low esteem! grin
No wonder you keep talking about my lovely and amazing physical structures that you will never have in your entire life time!
o boy na me tell you say make you ugly? grin

Handi kor capped nee grin
What do you call a convoluted and stupefied dingbat who eats agege bread and uses unripe pawpaw as butter grin
Chai this your village people don finally enter page 50 of your matter ohh cheesy

Hungry and poverty stricken dumboo way dey beg me to stop make him go do him truckpusher work grin

See Nose like goblin
Dude I'm your god
And your reason 4 being alive
I'm ur purpose
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

See Nose like goblin
Dude I'm your god
And your reason 4 being alive
I'm ur purpose
OMG did this old papa adult just throw this 1960 made shade at me? This guy don reach 70 ohhh cheesy cheesy
hoohoohoo grin grin
See old papa adult cheesy cheesy
you dey yab like elementary one pikin for agegunle cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Mumu your badly baked shades are getting dried out and moronic just like you grin grin

You sound like a badly beaten drunkard when you chorus the "am your god" "sound track" grin grin
Do you really have any sophisticated pickup lines or you still wanna rehash your old shades?
grin grin
I can help you remember some of them only if you ask nicely grin grin

Empty headed and pea-brained dolt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

OMG did this old papa adult just throw this 1960 made shade at me? This guy don reach 70 ohhh cheesy cheesy
hoohoohoo grin grin
See old papa adult cheesy cheesy
you dey yab like elementary one pikin for agegunle cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Mumu your badly baked shades are getting dried out and moronic just like you grin grin

You sound like a badly beaten drunkard when you chorus the "am your god" "sound track" grin grin
Do you really have any sophisticated pickup lines or you still wanna rehash your old shades?
grin grin
I can help you remember some of them only if you ask nicely grin grin

Empty headed and pea-brained dolt cheesy
Its funi U think I'm shading You where as I'm just telling U the truth.....
I am still your god
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

Its funi U think I'm shading You where as I'm just telling U the truth.....
I am still your god
Oga papa adult aka mumu god grin grin
Do you even know me? grin
Go and tell yourself the truth about your poverty infested life which u are proudly and stupidly exhibiting on this forum!

keep telling me the history of your miserable life! okponu grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

Oga papa adult aka mumu god grin grin
Do you even know me? grin
Go and tell yourself the truth about your poverty infested life which u are proudly and stupidly exhibiting on this forum!

keep telling me the history of your miserable life! okponu grin
As your god I command you to make your next reply longer
Atleast thats your aim in life
Purposeless Big Nose Nitwit
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:
As your god I command you to make your next reply longer
Atleast thats your aim in life
Purposeless Big Nose Nitwit
So your depression is because you can't read lengthy insults because it troubles your crocked soul! grin

Hold on...so after all the yabbing and banter I use crush your over bloated ego,you went home drunk then in your state of stupor,you called your wretched self god? grin

Command kor prompt nee grin
Did he just call a nose purposeless? shocked
Not only is he dumb but also moronic... grin
I seriously need to see that teacher who made a dreadful job on you! grin

Chai every time you make comments about that well blended,beautifully made and attractively sculptured foreign nose,I admire it more.... grin
Well a low esteem chimpanzee cant understand because he just can't help hiding his ugliness! grin

A low esteemed man who longs for a cute nose he can't get mocks another guy who has what he can't have....
When a supposed god labelled oshe111 can't get rich due to his pathetic and narrow minded thoughts,he mocks openmine who has it all! grin
When you can't get what you long to have,you mock those who have it!
This is the pitiful summary of oghene olodoshe111 aka the poor and wretched god! grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

So your depression is because you can't read lengthy insults because it troubles your crocked soul! grin

Hold on...so after all the yabbing and banter I use crush your over bloated ego,you went home drunk then in your state of stupor,you called your wretched self god? grin

Command kor prompt nee grin
Did he just call a nose purposeless? shocked
Not only is he dumb but also moronic... grin
I seriously need to see that teacher who made a dreadful job on you! grin

Chai every time you make comments about that well blended,beautifully made and attractively sculptured foreign nose,I admire it more.... grin
Well a low esteem chimpanzee cant understand because he just can't help hiding his ugliness! grin

A low esteemed man who longs for a cute nose he can't get mocks another guy who has what he can't have....
When a supposed god labelled oshe111 can't get rich due to his pathetic and narrow minded thoughts,he mocks openmine who has it all! grin
When you can't get what you long to have,you mock those who have it!
This is the pitiful summary of oghene olodoshe111 aka the poor and wretched god! grin
If I'm Your god and poor then I'm sorry for you oo
But You are lucky I'm not and u might also not be if u shamelessly beg for wealth
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

If Your god and poor then I'm sorry for you oo
But You are lucky I'm not and u might also not be if u shameless beg for wealth
Blood of Zechariah... what am I seeing? shocked shocked
I can't even read through this poorly damaged and English destroyed comments of yours! shocked
Am not even sure if its pidgin or English or both... cheesy

Chai Rest in peace to English language grin
Seriously,which school churned out an olodo like you...You can't even express yourself in writing yet you are bragging up and down shocked
Chai which one is "shameless beg" nah and "if your god and poor".....chisos is lord shocked
Eleyi gidigan shocked

Too many errors and destruction of simple English on display! o:

Old papa adult please in your next comment, stick to pidgin biko!

Its not by force to write in English... after all,na only A1 you get for pigdin for your last waec result grin

See outright murder of english in one comment shocked

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

I can't even read through this poorly damaged and English destroyed comments of yours! shocked

Seriously,which school churned out an olodo like you...You can't even express yourself in writing yet you are bragging up and down shocked
Chai which one is "shameless beg" nah and "if your god and poor".....chisos is lord shocked
Eleyi gidigan shocked

Too many errors and destruction of simple English on display! o:

Its not by force to write in English... after all,na only A1 you get for pigdin for your last waec result grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:
The guy dey book space for further murder of English language grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

I can't even read through this poor damage and English destroyly commentating of yours! shocked

Seriously,which school churning out an olodo like you...You can't even expression yourself in writing yet you are bragging up and down shocked
Eleyi gidigan shocked

Too many errors and distraction of simply English on display! o:

Ooohhhh

You resulted to being my autobot because U have no more foolery to display?

To think you blatantly edited my postshocked

You think You are the only one that can do that?

I remain your god
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

Ooohhhh

You resulted resorted to being my autobot because U have no more foolery to display?

To think you blatantly edited my postshocked

You think You are the only one that can do that?
You are really an unrepentant olodo grin
The worst i have seen grin
Go back to your earlier comments and see the murderous usage of English on display....jeez you sure say you pass English language at all?

Chai Autobot is to correct words not destroy the English further! grin
The mumu no even sabi wetin be Autobot sef cheesy
Even your self inflicting ego cant let you see you obvious errors and blunders! shocked

Abeg go back and collect all your school fees starting from nursery grin

I remain your god
Another piece of rehashed trash from a worthless dumbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

You are really an unrepentant olodo grin
The worst i have seen grin
Go back to your earlier comments and see the murderous usage of English on display....jeez you sure say you pass English language at all?

Chai Autobot is to correct words not destroy the English further! grin
The mumu no even sabi wetin be Autobot sef cheesy
Even your self inflicting ego cant let you see you obvious errors and blunders! shocked

Abeg go back and collect all your school fees starting from nursery grin
What kinda dunce is this?
You think autobot are responsible for correcting words alone?
U need to upgrade your knowledge

Whats an AUTOBOT in the first place?
Mumu fool
Continue editing my posts
Idiawt
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

What kinda dunce is this?
You think autobot and responsible for correcting words alone?
U need to upgrade your knowledge

Whats an AUTOBOT in the first place?
Mumu fool
Continue editing my posts
Idiawt
Lord save me from this olodo grin grin
Another murderous fatality in english language grin grin
Madam patience would be very proud of this specie grin grin
Seems you are typing with so much emotion and anger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I really made some one bleed internally cheesy cheesy cheesy
This dumb ass is clearly having a serious seizure and may soon crack under depression shocked shocked

its auto-correct not autobot smiley smiley cool
I guess you are the one who needs to upgrade that olumo rock of ages head that contains your brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

Lord save me from this olodo grin grin
Another murderous fatality in english language grin grin
Madam patience would be very pride of this specie grin grin
Seems you are typed with so much emotion and anger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I really made some one bleed internally cheesy cheesy cheesy
This dumb ass is clearly having a serious seizure and may soon crack under depression shocked shocked

its auto-correct not autobot smiley smiley cool
I guess you are the one who needs to upgrade that olumo rock of ages head that contains your brain cheesy
Mumu I used autobot not auto correct so tell me the meaning of autobot
Its an assignment to you from your god
Would be expecting it tomorrow

***Lemme also show U that U aint the only one that can edit posts
Dude is dry, he even resorted to editing post
Big Nose Ugly Poor and foolish purposeless Dimwit
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
oshe111:

Mumu I used autobit not auto correct so tell me the meaning of autobot
Its an assignment to you from your god
Would be expecting it tomorrow

***Lemme also show U that U aint the only one that can edit posts
Dude is dry, he even resorted to editing post
Big Nose Ugly Poor and foolish purposeless Dimwit
shameless idiot grin grin
Go check what you wrote...see mumu grin grin
You are so stupid your over bloated ego cant even see the reckless blunders you are making in your write-up grin

Change your embarrassing words?
Did my words make you mad,drunk or depressed? cheesy cheesy cheesy
am too matured to indulge in such stupidity cheesy cheesy

I don't even need to go ask google cos i know their meanings... wink wink
You stupidly wrote autobot and now you said you wrote autobit grin grin
This amoeba is hungry and angry cheesy cheesy
For your info you unlearned toad,the word autobit and autobot have little or nothing to do with auto-correct cheesy cheesy

Go school you no gree...na to dey brag about what you don't even have while you envy others
Symptoms of a low esteemed mugu cheesy cheesy

Oryah look below and see the classic blunders and the handwork of a buffoon like you..... grin grin grin
Do you now see that you wrote autobot and not autobit? grin grin
No body can edit your posts unless its quoted...you should know better nah
If you were smart you would have made the necessary corrections but you left them bare for the world to see how dumb and stupid you look!
foolish illiterate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by oshe111(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2018
openmine:

shameless idiot grin grin
Go check what you wrote...see mumu grin grin
You are so stupid your over bloated ego cant even see the reckless blunders you are making in your write-up grin

Change your embarrassing words?
Did my words make you mad,drunk or depressed? cheesy cheesy cheesy
am too matured to indulge in such stupidity cheesy cheesy

I don't even need to go ask google cos i know their meanings... wink wink
You stupidly wrote autobot and now you said you wrote autobit grin grin
This amoeba is hungry and angry cheesy cheesy
For your info you unlearned toad,the word autobit and autobot have little or nothing to do with auto-correct cheesy cheesy

Go school you no gree...na to dey brag about what you don't even have while you envy others
Symptoms of a low esteemed mugu cheesy cheesy

Oryah look below and see the classic blunders and the handwork of a buffoon like you..... grin grin grin
Do you now see that you wrote autobot and not autobit? grin grin
No body can edit your posts unless its quoted...you should know better nah
If you were smart you would have made the necessary corrections but you left them bare for the world to see how dumb and stupid you look!
foolish illiterate grin grin grin

Wooow

Have never seen a fool like you before.....

I mean AUTOBOT not autobit, slowpoke!
Until u tell me the meaning of autobot, aint gonna reply you again
Mumu thinks Autobot means Autocorrect
Your god has spoken
so run along and look for the meaning
Twerp
Re: Liverpool Vs Fulham (2 - 0) On 11th November 2018 by openmine(m): 1:08am On Nov 16, 2018
oshe111:

Wooow

Have never seen a fool like you before.....

I mean AUTOBOT not autobit, slowpoke!
Until u tell me the meaning of autobot, aint gonna reply you again
Mumu thinks Autobot means Autocorrect
Your god has spoken
so run along and look for the meaning
Twerp
Yet Another worthless piece of trash from an unlearned urchin! grin

I have really hurt baby oshe111 with my comments ohhh grin
The guy just dey vex....please get angry and make more blunders...Come you can do it bingo come on one more blunder grin
You are the most confused and completely useless mumu I have ever seen on nairaland grin
You blindly and stupidly said you meant autobit and not Autobot
I showed proof of that and you said I edited your stupid post...are you dis stupid in the night? grin

Mumu go and check the meaning of Autobot and believe me you will be so humiliated by your research thats if you even know what research means.... grin

I told you one day that your kpalasa fone will one day expose your apparent folly to the public....yet you keep barking up and down on nairaland like a nervous bingo! grin

When i said autocorrect,i expected you to smartly realise that i had previously done a research about autobot and autocorrect!
When a simple search to google could have saved you all the embarrassment,you kept ranting like a raging lunatic who has lost all sensibility grin

So right now your stupid argument is now about Autobot abi? grin
Its no longer about footie or Liverpool or my lovely nose(Which you desire but can't have) or my dp or the fact that you have no penny to your Godforsaken account......its now about Autobot and autocorrect??.....grin grin
Like seriously? grin
My weekend could not have been any better by having this deranged lunatic on a platter grin
You go hear am for my hand this weekend.... grin

Compound idiot aka poverty stricken illiterate god grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Monterrey Vs Chelsea 1 - 3 On 13th December 2012 / Granada Vs Manchester United : Europa League - (0 - 2) On 8th April 2021 / Burnley Vs Manchester United ( 0 -1 ) On 20th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.