Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood (40167 Views)

Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by owomano(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Be enterprising! Open a python reserve and preserve the beautiful creatures��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by sisisioge: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Lalasticalala best pet and this one is crying embarassed angry
[img]https:///media/6-10-2018/nFVMcC.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin

I love your dancers! Lala killed the dance grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Pidginwhisper: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

I love your dancers! Lala killed the dance grin
Sorry mo vex. Shey u don marry?[b][/b]
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by sisisioge: 8:04am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Sorry mo vex. Shey u don marry?[b][/b]

Yes, with several beautiful children grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:14am On Nov 11, 2018
MADAM WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BEFORE? BANANA ISLAND WAS A 100PERCENT SWAMPY BEFORE NA, SO LONG THE ISLAND REMAIN, PYTHONS AND MORE OF SUCH WILL CONTINUALLY COHABIT WITH YOU PEOPLE, SO DON'T FEAR, THE PITONS ATE THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE ISLAND. HOPE THAT IS CLEAR. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2018
MADAM WHAT DO YOU EXPECT BEFORE? BANANA ISLAND WAS 100PERCENT SWAMPY BEFORE NA, SO LONG THE ISLAND REMAIN, PYTHONS AND MORE OF SUCH CREATURES WILL CONTINUALLY COHABIT WITH YOU PEOPLE, SO DON'T FEAR, THE PYTHONS ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNERS OF THE ISLAND. HOPE THAT IS CLEAR. NEXT TOPIC PLEASE.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by slap1(m): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
Look at how she's scared and posting on social media for us to see.

But if it was one of her client's diiick longer than that python, her pussay will comfortably swallow it without any stress.

You're mad. grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Pidginwhisper: 8:23am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

Yes, with several beautiful children grin
Choi!! Not even 1 but several.in fayose's voice "I'm in pain" embarassed. Make i be your platonic sidebobo as i no fit marry you.
That person wey dash you like won't make heaven
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by sisisioge: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Choi!! Not even 1 but several.in fayose's voice "I'm in pain" embarassed. Make i be your platonic sidebobo as i no fit marry you.
That person wey dash you like won't make heaven

grin grin

Oloribiboje! That's enjoy your day in yoruba tongue.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Pidginwhisper: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin

Oloribiboje! That's enjoy your day in yoruba tongue.
Haba! Ti mio ba tie gbo Yoruba, iyen o wa ni ko ta mi ni itakuta! Emi ni Oloribiboje abi. You had me touching my head to be sure I haven't gone bald for real. O de wa di iyawo soldier nau :-[
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2018
we keep encroaching their neighborhood and habitat, what do you expect? they've got nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide themselves no more, we should expect more of their decedent.
that place is called what? banana island, it is supposed to be reserved for the monkeys and their likes, make it a natural habitat but the greed in human, we want to take over everything forgetting they are part of the ecosystem.
I hate snakes though (with great passion) but still they are part of the system.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by psalms37(f): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2018
I guess she failed to realise that swamps and forests are the natural habitat of reptiles such ad pythons and she and the rest of her fellow Banana Island residents and the developers are the ones who encroached on the environment.
They haven't seen anything yet, nature can never be ignored even if adapted and later we will complain of endangered species and the likes. Nonsense shallow minded people
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Jakumo(m): 9:20am On Nov 11, 2018
It is a scientifically established fact that sexually-active women are both frightened, and yet strongly attracted to the sight of big snakes, whether the reptiles are seen on film, or in real life.

Just watch the way young women react when they see a living or dead snake that is long and fat in stature. Note all the giggling that ensues.

They scream at the sight of the serpent, and then run away for a very short distance, only to run back in order to get a better view.

To consider the question of why women react to the sight of big snakes in this puzzling manner, I may need to don my conical thinking cap.

In the meantime, observe the way this female resident of Big Banana Island took to Facebook to describe in breathless detail, the big snake caught near her house.

More topics from Psychology 201 next session.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by no1madman(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2018
Okkkk[img][/img]

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by no1madman(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Sleekfingers: 9:45am On Nov 11, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Toyin Lawani cries out after the 3rd python was killed in her Banana Island neighbourhood in Lagos.

She wrote; This just happened right now at Banana Island they said it’s the 3rd they are killing ,this people think this is a joke until it swallow their kids

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-cries-3rd-python-killed-neighbourhood

Cry out to who? Because of mere snakes....the snakes were trying to relocate...since you guys started building there.....abi make ambode should come and kill them for you...
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Ceska(f): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2018
This people.....common mistake in English language.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by MLIKE94: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2018
PLEASE PEOPLE BE AWARE AND CAREFUL OF THE PLACE YOU LIVE
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by ladyn4real(f): 10:29am On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

But if it was one of her client's diiick longer than that python, her pussay will comfortably swallow it without any stress.
must you insult?
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by ikennamadu1(m): 10:45am On Nov 11, 2018
Riccotrixx:
my own be say how dem take dey get mind dey kill this kind thing? ... if nah me the way when I go take zoom ehnn

bro ur fear naa top notch
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Nature8(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Kwesiblaze22(m): 11:40am On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by rafcrown(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
SNAKES LOOKING FOR BANANA.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Jayslicky: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
G1STM0RE:
Toyin Lawani cries out after the 3rd python was killed in her Banana Island neighbourhood in Lagos.

She wrote; This just happened right now at Banana Island they said it's the 3rd they are killing ,this people think this is a joke until it swallow their kids

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-cries-3rd-python-killed-neighbourhood

OK.......
We now know you live in Banana Island. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Originalsly: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmmm....some people jump on social media to post stuff not knowing they are showing off their stupidity. Were the snakes supposed to all move out because she came to live on their turf?....I just wish one of them can grow big enough to ehmmm....let me shut up.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by ashabi85: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
it might also have been an escaped exotic pet. I learnt that some rich people on the island own some rare species/breeds of snakes.
Re: Toyin Lawani Cries Out After The 3rd Python Was Killed In Her Neighbourhood by Obelensi: 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
AFONJA AND WICKEDNESS!!!! *SPITS*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa At The 2016 AMVCA (photos) / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.