Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,240 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out (2194 Views)

I Doubt If I’m Truly Ifeanyi Biological Father"- Davido To Chioma (see Details) / Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido / Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by 6Ebisco: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Mother of a four-year-old girl, Ayotomide Labinjo, who claimed that Pop star, David Adeleke, (a.k.a Davido) is the father of her child, has called out the Assurance crooner and his family to carry out a new independent deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) test and also be ready to take up the paternal responsibility of the child.

She claimed that the result of the DNA test carried out by Adeleke’s family in Lagos State when the child was 10-month-old, which allegedly turned out negative, was not correct.

She alleged that Davido influenced it. She called for another test now that the child is much older.

Ayotomide noted that she was not ready to become a legal wife to the superstar.

She insisted that the singer should be bold to say the truth about the whole story and accept the fact that he’s the biological father of the child, christened Anuoluwapo Michelle Adeleke.

At a press conference organised by Kemi Olunloyo, the family’s spokesperson in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital on Friday, she recalled that her relationship with the artiste started in a club in Ibadan, in 2013.

According to her, they later hooked up at a hotel and also met a few months after.

She claimed that their relationship got sour when she informed Davido of her pregnancy.

“My family and I had made efforts to handle this case amicably. All efforts to reach him proved abortive, because he had blocked all access to him. Until recently, when his cousin, BRed connected with me and asked me to download Imo App in order to do video chat. He had a video chat with me, asking me if I still liked him (Davido) and asked for my age. We have also been to Osun State to meet with his family, but all our efforts did not yield a positive result. I am not interested in being his wife. All I want him to do is to take up his responsibility as the father of our child,” Ayotomide said.

Also speaking at the briefing, the daughter, Anuoluwapo, who will clock five on November 19, said: “David Adeleke is my father and he is from Osun State. I want to see him, because I have missed him so much. My favourite songs are Assurance: Chioma my lover.”

Ayotomide’s mother, Ropo Labinjo, also lamented that she was not treated well by the Adeleke family and pleaded with Nigerians to come to their aid.

She said: “I want us to have a new independent DNA test and I have urged Davido’s father to make him available whenever we are ready for that. I am a 51- year-old-woman, I cannot do any other thing since I have taken up the responsibility of my grandchild. I cannot do it alone. My husband is late too. My grandchild needs formal education. We want to carry out a fresh test on the girl. I won’t mind to sleep in the laboratory in order to have a genuine result. Davido has done a great damage to my family I want to thank Kemi Olunloyo for picking up interest in the little girl and her support in assisting us to be heard by Nigerians and the rest of the world.”

When contacted, a representative of Davido’s camp, who did not give a name, said they would not pay attention to the cooked up story by the family and Kemi Olunloyo.

“We are not interested in this matter because it is a dead issue,” the source said.

The post My daughter wants to see her father •Davido’s alleged baby mama cries out appeared first on Tribune.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/my-daughter-wants-to-see-her-father.html

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by jabor4Naija(m): 6:44am On Nov 11, 2018
Only God knows d truth
Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by alonzoiv(m): 6:50am On Nov 11, 2018
The girl resemble Davido true true. Them get the same Ninja Turtles smile/face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by frankanyiks(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2018
I go do you Chuku Chuku...David should man up and do another test....after all he Chuku the slay loot.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by Nbote(m): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2018
Hahahaha... Baby mama is now d most lucrative legit venture for some ladies.. So a DNA test had been conducted before and it was negative but U want anoda one 4yrs afta becos of d fame and pay dat comes with being a baby mama

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by swiz123(m): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Did davido really shook his preek into this money monger ply wood

I had always thought it was his big head that would put him into trouble, never knew some other organ of his was more potent
Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by chiommy123(f): 7:26am On Nov 11, 2018
That's the risk of being a baby mama
Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Will she ever let this rest?
BTW the Adeleke kids are all chubby and all... Y is this one difrent?
Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by AverageAnnie(f): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
I use to think that club girls don't get pregnant... O because he's a celebrity that's why she decided to keep it.. You see your life now!??
Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by Patrinus: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2018
That little girl looks like the Adelekes'

Btw she's looking real famished, Davido should do the needful if that's his child.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by OKorowanta: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
alonzoiv:
The girl resemble Davido true true. Them get the same Ninja Turtles smile/face.

No be joke at all.
The smallie resemble Davido finish.
The only reason why some people still think another DNA test might settle it once and for all and
Pope and Benny Hinn need to dey the Lab make nobody change d result.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Wants To See Her Father •davido’s Alleged Baby Mama Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2018
grin

The thing is...if this guy refused to be the father, just accept it and move on..

Money is not everything anyway. So many single mothers out there who worked their asses to give their child's needs without any financial help from their biological father.

So why keep making unnecessary noise when she knows that nobody give a damn thing abt the DNA test... cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'come Gimme A Hug' - Singer Victoria Kimani Rocks Sexy Wears / Bbnaija: Fans Come After Tacha As She Gets Into Big Trouble With Biggie; See Wha / Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.