Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi (2192 Views)

BBNAIJA: You’re A Liar, You Started Flirting With Me First - Liquorose To Emman. / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by Izombe: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
BBNaija housemates, Venita and Frodd, have taken their affections for each other to another level as in a new video, Venita has been spotted telling him he is her shoulder.

Check out the video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/08/bbnaija-youre-my-shoulder-venita-declares-begs-frodd-not-to-leave-her-video/

Recall that Venita and Frodd have been spotted rolling under the duvet in the BBNaija house. Immediately she got into the BBNaija house last Tuesday, Frodd and another housemates, Omashola immediately let their affections for her known. This ignited a competition between the housemate as they both wanted to date her.

After a while, the antics of the two guys left her exhausted and she decided to pick Frodd as according to her, she enjoyed his company more and felt Omashola was too aggressive. Without wasting time, she moved her luggage to Frodd’s room as he was the then Head of House and had a special room to himself.

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by raphy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
make the GUy no do like sissy just do the needful thing knackam and suck the melons. she is getting horney for him.

she didn't bring her Love Machine .

over to frood abi frog?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by rosy1992(f): 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Awful.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by Molola91(f): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
rosy1992:
Awful.
Really awful
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by falcon01: 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
ok ooo
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by german01(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
This mama is wicked, I think omashola need counseling angry
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by bookyp19: 6:12am On Aug 09, 2019
really u mean that cry cry baby
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by nototribalist: 6:53am On Aug 09, 2019
If I be frood I for don fck this girl raw
Re: Bbnaija: ‘you’re My Shoulder’ – Venita Declares, Begs Frodd Not To Leave Her [vi by Teeyin(m): 7:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Na for naija I no say every emotional words means love.chai

(1) (Reply)

Adele Dress Sells Out Online Because She Looks Slim In It / My Family Wants To Drown Me – Cubana Chief Priest Reveals / (photos)!! Davido Signs First Female Artist To Dmw Called "Liya"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.