Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

"She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" (63841 Views)

She Lured Him Into Sex, And This Finally Happened To Him / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex / She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by KelB(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
I had a similar experience but am still Living
Praying for God's intervention in my life
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Annwrites: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
I like this story. The kind of story one reads in Christian tracts.

I equally like this story because it for gullible people.

Preach love instead of fear!
Preach giving instead of guilt-tripping people to pay tithe, offering!

Additionally, when you write next time, do it with the inspiration of the holy spirit.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by theapeman4: 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

Kindly reflect upon the story of a guy named Fred:

"Fred was a very intelligent and talented guy in his mid-twenties. His parents were strong faithful Christians, and their faith influenced Fred greatly. His parents' faith and influence molded him into a responsible guy who ignored the pleasures of the world (fornication, wild-parties, clubbing, alcoholism, etc) but focused squarely on his future. And so, Fred was obviously on a path to greatness in life.

As at when he was at his final year in the University, he was still on a first-class, and was still enjoying various sponsorships from various organizations. In fact, one of these organizations - a multinational company - already promised him a lucrative job immediatey he graduated from the University. The job was attached with lucrative packages, including an official house and an official car. Fred was the envy of everyone in his school, everyone recognised the fact that he has a very bright and glorious future ahead of him.

The problem started when Fred crossed paths with a lady called Vivian. Actually, Vivian was Fred's ex-secondary school classmate. When they were still in secondary school, Fred and Vivian were always contending for the first position each term. They were obviously the brightest students in their class, though they weren't close friends.

And so, Fred was surprised when he received a call from a strange number who later identified herself as Vivian - his former classmate back then in secondary school. She told him she was within the environs of his University and asked for his address. Afterwards, she started visiting him frequently, obviously trying hard to establish a relationship between them, even bringing him cooked foods just to make him comfortable with her.

Then, on an unfortunate day, she visited his room on a cold rainy evening, putting on a revealing provocative dress that threw Fred off balance. She lured Fred into having sex with her, and that day, Fred had his first sex right there on his bed.

However, immediately after that encounter, Vivian stopped contacting or visiting him. In fact, she ignores his calls intentionally whenever he tried reaching her. Weeks later, Fred was experiencing changes in his body system. He was frequently getting sick and was losing a lot of weight, getting leaner and dry. His frequent sicknesses made him missed numerous tests and even his final exams. It was when the multinational company that had offered him automatic employment decided to treat him in their private clinic that they discovered the main problem. Fred has contracted a dread sexually transmitted virus! The news quickly spread round the school. Before Fred died a humiliating death, he was subjected to stigmatization and constant ridicule - especially from those who have always been jealous of him.

And that was how Fred, the youngster with a very bright future, thwarted his life just because of few minutes pleasure. Indeed, the grave yard is the richest place on earth, as it contains numerous unused potentials and talents.

What Fred never knew was that Vivian, a promiscuous lady, contracted the virus from one of her numerous sex partners. As soon as she got aware of this, she swore not to die alone but to share the virus with various other people, especially those with promising futures.

She drafted a list of those she knew are endowed with talents, intelligence and with a bright future ahead. Then she began getting closer to them one by one, luring them into sex and sharing the virus with the unsuspecting folks........

This is the unfortunate story of Fred, and I'm sure you will have drawn a lot of lessons from it. I want you to understand something. You have a bright future ahead, and you are meant to achieve and do great things in life. I'm confident of this because your Creator - God - created you superbly.

However, the devil, who is your adversary, hates you bitterly and is bent on destroying you and your destiny. The devil's major aim is to steal, kill and destroy. Nevertheless, you are guaranteed safety and immunity when you made Jesus Christ Lord and Savior of your life and you live your life obeying His commandments and doing His Will.

The devil has numerous agents meant to lure you into sin and get your life ruined. That handsome guy or beautiful lady around you might actually have an ulterior motive towards you, while you think they are innocent.

Illicit sexual activities have ruined a lot of lives, please flee from it. Get closer to God and ask for the Holy Spirit to reveal and expose the plans of the evil ones towards you. God will help you live a life of purity and give you an expected end (a good and fulfilling future)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1868564929921430&id=100003038222908
moral of the story!

Fred did not put on condom while fvcking Vivian, undecided

We should endeavor to always put condoms in our wallet

1 Like

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by DonMekino(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
So Vivian is the new Pamela??
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Sardauna24(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol another foolish Christian lie.
Do these fake stories still work on your congregation? Fear tactics that people can smell from a mile away. And to think you wrote all this lie just to convert people to a religion that abhors lies is pathetic. Even secondary school students can tell that this is a lie.

What deadly disease did Fred catch that made him start drying up within weeks. And why Fred? Why didn't Dangote catch such disease too? From this your write up it is clear you didn't finish with a first class in school either since this crude moronic horseshit that loudly proclaims your lack of imagination is the best thing you can come up with.

You guys are just holy buffoons.
Tell them ooo
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by mako007(m): 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
NPComplete:
Lol another foolish Christian lie.
Do these fake stories still work on your congregation? Fear tactics that people can smell from a mile away. And to think you wrote all this lie just to convert people to a religion that abhors lies is pathetic. Even secondary school students can tell that this is a lie.

What deadly disease did Fred catch that made him start drying up within weeks. And why Fred? Why didn't Dangote catch such disease too? From this your write up it is clear you didn't finish with a first class in school either since this crude moronic horseshit that loudly proclaims your lack of imagination is the best thing you can come up with.

You guys are just holy buffoons.

Seconded, to query further, what deadly disease killed Fred within weeks and couldn't kill Vivian, giving her ample time to keep getting victims?

1 Like

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by blesssingtime(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Interesting read..... lesson learnt for the guys....and girls!
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Must you use (Fred) To write this horrible tale?
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by jeremy042(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
NPComplete:

grin
YOU R SO PAINED MAN.ITS SHOWING IN UR WRITE UP.U R STILL A NON-ENTITY, FIND UR PLACE.JESUS STILL LOVES U.HE WILL GIVE U DIRECTION.ALL U'VE SAID HAS NOT CHANGED ANY THING.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Vicar2015(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Please gather here for a selfie if you are here for the comments with a bowl cashew nut and power bank.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by NPComplete: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
jeremy042:

YOU R SO PAINED MAN.ITS SHOWING IN UR WRITE UP.U R STILL A NON-ENTITY, FIND UR PLACE.JESUS STILL LOVES U.HE WILL GIVE U DIRECTION.ALL U'VE SAID HAS NOT CHANGED ANY THING.

U still can't use punctuations well. Lol. Go to bed dung beetle. When u learn how to write let me know.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Charleslewizy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
Fiction.....Yes!
But sin of the flesh is indeed destructive shocked
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Azam101: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
computergeek:
People who have nothing viable to say bring insults to the table. You've just proven that you have no ability to comprehend, since you couldn't understand my post. Speaking grammar doesn't make you seem brilliant. And those points you made up there, really meaningless, sorry to say. Basically everything you're saying makes zero sense, but trust Nairalanders. They are always quick to like lengthy, senseless, anger-filled posts.

Verdict: Don't quote me again, please. I reply reasonable people only.
Matured reply One bottle of Hennessy for you!

1 Like

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Ategberoson(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
so what now happen to Vivian. how can you tell us a movie here without the end or better still tell us the title. why you used my babe name for ya fiction

a Lady will visit you, you will sit close to her, her nipples go don rise but she go pretend as if everything is okay with her. you go used style draw her to bed, you will hear jide I don't like this

off her top, jide I don't like it o, off skirt, jide stop I don't like it, off pant but jide I don't want this. before you know it seeing your heavy abudu she go don position herself but will still be chanting with tenor pitch jide I don't like it, when abudu found its way to the invincible kingdom what you hear after is yeah jide yeah jide harder harder jide

some ladies can form for Africa but guy wey sabi can relate to this
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Jarus(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni Moshood

Kindly reflect upon the story of a guy named Fred:

"Fred was a very intelligent and talented guy in his mid-twenties. His parents were strong faithful Christians, and their faith influenced Fred greatly. His parents' faith and influence molded him into a responsible guy who ignored the pleasures of the world (fornication, wild-parties, clubbing, alcoholism, etc) but focused squarely on his future. And so, Fred was obviously on a path to greatness in life.

As at when he was at his final year in the University, he was still on a first-class, and was still enjoying various sponsorships from various organizations. In fact, one of these organizations - a multinational company - already promised him a lucrative job immediatey he graduated from the University. The job was attached with lucrative packages, including an official house and an official car. Fred was the envy of everyone in his school, everyone recognised the fact that he has a very bright and glorious future ahead of him.

The problem started when Fred crossed paths with a lady called Vivian. Actually, Vivian was Fred's ex-secondary school classmate. When they were still in secondary school, Fred and Vivian were always contending for the first position each term. They were obviously the brightest students in their class, though they weren't close friends.

And so, Fred was surprised when he received a call from a strange number who later identified herself as Vivian - his former classmate back then in secondary school. She told him she was within the environs of his University and asked for his address. Afterwards, she started visiting him frequently, obviously trying hard to establish a relationship between them, even bringing him cooked foods just to make him comfortable with her.

Then, on an unfortunate day, she visited his room on a cold rainy evening, putting on a revealing provocative dress that threw Fred off balance. She lured Fred into having sex with her, and that day, Fred had his first sex right there on his bed.

However, immediately after that encounter, Vivian stopped contacting or visiting him. In fact, she ignores his calls intentionally whenever he tried reaching her. Weeks later, Fred was experiencing changes in his body system. He was frequently getting sick and was losing a lot of weight, getting leaner and dry. His frequent sicknesses made him missed numerous tests and even his final exams. It was when the multinational company that had offered him automatic employment decided to treat him in their private clinic that they discovered the main problem. Fred has contracted a dread sexually transmitted virus! The news quickly spread round the school. Before Fred died a humiliating death, he was subjected to stigmatization and constant ridicule - especially from those who have always been jealous of him.

And that was how Fred, the youngster with a very bright future, thwarted his life just because of few minutes pleasure. Indeed, the grave yard is the richest place on earth, as it contains numerous unused potentials and talents.

What Fred never knew was that Vivian, a promiscuous lady, contracted the virus from one of her numerous sex partners. As soon as she got aware of this, she swore not to die alone but to share the virus with various other people, especially those with promising futures.

She drafted a list of those she knew are endowed with talents, intelligence and with a bright future ahead. Then she began getting closer to them one by one, luring them into sex and sharing the virus with the unsuspecting folks........

This is the unfortunate story of Fred, and I'm sure you will have drawn a lot of lessons from it. I want you to understand something. You have a bright future ahead, and you are meant to achieve and do great things in life. I'm confident of this because your Creator - God - created you superbly.

However, the devil, who is your adversary, hates you bitterly and is bent on destroying you and your destiny. The devil's major aim is to steal, kill and destroy. Nevertheless, you are guaranteed safety and immunity when you made Jesus Christ Lord and Savior of your life and you live your life obeying His commandments and doing His Will.

The devil has numerous agents meant to lure you into sin and get your life ruined. That handsome guy or beautiful lady around you might actually have an ulterior motive towards you, while you think they are innocent.

Illicit sexual activities have ruined a lot of lives, please flee from it. Get closer to God and ask for the Holy Spirit to reveal and expose the plans of the evil ones towards you. God will help you live a life of purity and give you an expected end (a good and fulfilling future)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1868564929921430&id=100003038222908

Lie.

No matter how brilliant you are as a student, no multinational company will offer you as a fresh graduate an official car + official house.

Th best anyone could get no matter how brilliant is a job offer as entry level.

And no multinational has time to treat any student so specially that he would access their medical clinic even as a student.

We have heard of many extremely brilliant students, record breakers, some even had 5 points all through, in top schools, none of them ever got this type of personalized treatment of Fred and their records were already front page news everywhere.

You added too much salt to it. You could have just stopped at "he got scholarship from a multinational" which is the best even national record breaking students got.

2 Likes

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by piagetskinner(m): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2018
we get the morale of the story ...but y didn't Vivian die too? abi she be Dracula?

I you want to cook up a story, at least make it look realistic

1 Like

Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Bianda24: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2018
Whether the story is a fiction or nonfiction, the lesson is that you should guide your life jealously and don't allow anyone to truncate it.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by joseph1013: 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Jarus:

Lie.

No matter how brilliant you are as a student, no multinational company will offer you as a fresh graduate an official car + official house.

Th best anyone could get no matter how brilliant is a job offer as entry level.

And no multinational has time to treat any student so specially that he would access their medical clinic even as a student.

We have heard of many extremely brilliant students, record breakers, some even had 5 points all through, in top schools, none of them ever got this type of personalized treatment of Fred and their records were already front page news everywhere.

You added too much salt to it. [b]You could have just stopped at "he got scholarship from a multinational" [/b]which is the best even national record breaking students got.

But how will the story be "sweet" if he didn't add the other ingredients?
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Almost everyone here just condemning the story not only do you act foolishly but seriously your stupidity highly alarming for you NPCcomplete no worry bro just go play it anyhow if you die what concern the person that post this he only give you advice with nothing attach go think well bro
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by VincenzoZhuxu: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Almost everyone here just condemn the story not only do you act foolishly but seriously your stupidity is highly alarming for you NPCcomplete no worry bro just go play it anyhow if you die what concern the person that post this he only give you advice with nothing attach go think well bro
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by jeremy042(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2018
NPComplete:

U still can't use punctuations well. Lol. Go to bed dung beetle. When u learn how to write let me know.
I SEE THE LEVEL AT WHICH U R FILLED WIT POO.U OOZE RIGHT FRM WHERE U R.NON-ENTITY.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by NPComplete: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
jeremy042:
I SEE THE LEVEL AT WHICH U R FILLED WIT POO.U OOZE RIGHT FRM WHERE U R.NON-ENTITY.

Seems the only insult you know is non-entity. I am sure it is because that's what people have been calling u. Bloody illiterate that can't write well or use spaces and punctuations well. Look at how you are writing in capital letters like a baboon. You don't know u are advertising your illiteracy for the world to see. Hahahaha. I just pity u. You are busy making yourself look stupid and people are laughing at the way you write.
Sorry eh. I just hope your destiny is not scattered and uncoordinated like your writing. Jobless fool. I know why u are frustrated. It must be hard to be cleaning toilets for a living. Especially this Monday morning. Hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by NPComplete: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
Almost everyone here just condemning the story not only do you act foolishly but seriously your stupidity highly alarming for you NPCcomplete no worry bro just go play it anyhow if you die what concern the person that post this he only give you advice with nothing attach go think well bro

This coward couldn't even quote me directly. You are stupid to think that my argument against the OP is a support for lasciviousness.
The problem with religious people is that u have stopped using your brain for so long it is now hard thinking and making sense of posts that are beyond you. Do not insert yourself into a conversation if u can neither understand it nor put ur own words in clear English.
Lol. It is fun seeing all these failures and idiots with no brain slither out from under a rock trying to attack me. I am laughing and watching u fail. You are even so crude and uncoordinated that u had to write your post twice while fumbling around on your phone like a halfwit. LMAO
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by jeremy042(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=NPComplete post=72892920]

U NEED TO BE EDUCATED!A NON-ENTITY IS NOT AN INSULT,ITS ONLY A KIND OF PERSON. AFTER SEEING HW U R QUICK TO INSULT PIPO.I JUST KW HW THAT U R NOBODY.A FOOL IS ALWAYS FULL OF HIMSELF.SO MUCH TIME WASTED WITH A N.E.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by NPComplete: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=jeremy042 post=72893646][/quote]

This illiterate doesn't even know the definition of an insult.
Just go back to what u are good at and that's cleaning toilets. And maybe if u are not always tired after all the toilet cleaning in the day u can enroll in a night school for adults like u who wasted their youth so u can learn how to write. Make sure u attend a special needs school because clearly your brain won't be sharp enough for a regular adult school. Lol
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by jeremy042(m): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=NPComplete post=72894269]

LETTING U KW UR PLACE IS NOT AN INSULT OK!.IS ONLY A NOBODY THAT TALKS THE WAY YOU DO.EVERY WORD U VE USED HERE IS ALREADY COUNTING AGAINST U.U WILL SOON GET UR WAGES.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by jeremy042(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=NPComplete post=72894269]

THIS INGRATE.AM LETTING U KW UR PLACE N U CALL IT AN INSULT,THE WORDS U VE USED HERE IS GETTING U UR WAGES ALREADY.A FOOL(npcomplete) MUST SUFFER FOR HIS INACTIONS.
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by babyfaceafrica: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
but why did OP have to lie with this fictitious story to buttress his points?... just say premarital sez is bad..stop lying..chai!!!!
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by VincenzoZhuxu: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
NPComplete:

This coward couldn't even quote me directly. You are stupid to think that my argument against the OP is a support for lasciviousness.
The problem with religious people is that u have stopped using your brain for so long it is now hard thinking and making sense of posts that are beyond you. Do not insert yourself into a conversation if u can neither understand it nor put ur own words in clear English.
Lol. It is fun seeing all these failures and idiots with no brain slither out from under a rock trying to attack me. I am laughing and watching u fail. You are even so crude and uncoordinated that u had to write your post twice while fumbling around on your phone like a halfwit. LMAO
this really prove it bro you are an slowpoke maybe your mom have a problem training you well i blame your stupid coward mum for that if you like to become a preacher getto street is always free fool
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by NPComplete: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
this really prove it bro you are an slowpoke maybe your mom have a problem training you well i blame your stupid coward mum for that if you like to become a preacher getto street is always free fool

The comment pain the fool for body cheesy grin
Fool can't spell Ghetto. Fool brings in people's mum when he couldn't handle the heat. And the fool is a Christian. And he is even talking about training. Lmao. Thank you for making my point for me and showing the world you guys are truly buffoons. Dude u aren't even worth arguing with. Look at how you are struggling to make a coherent sentence. Let people come and judge between me and u who is a better person. I wouldn't even involve your family. Those with worthless pedigree try to bring other people's family into a conversation.

You are still a sad fool. I feel sorry for you. Lol
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
NPComplete:

The comment pain the fool for body cheesy grin
Fool can't spell Ghetto. Fool brings in people's mum when he couldn't handle the heat. And the fool is a Christian. And he is even talking about training. Lmao. Thank you for making my point for me and showing the world you guys are truly buffoons. Dude u aren't even worth arguing with. Look at how you are struggling to make a coherent sentence. Let people come and judge between me and u who is a better person. I wouldn't even involve your family. Those with worthless pedigree try to bring other people's family into a conversation.

You are still a sad fool. I feel sorry for you. Lol
.Lol you really Make do you think your useless will make me even blink Lmao
Re: "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" by Evaz900(m): 4:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Gbayi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.