Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,967 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi (27578 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

@bold is this why people join politics.
I thought it is to serve your people and deliver the dividend of democracy to them.
If given the opportunity to serve your people is the bolded what you will do? undecided
I do not think this was what Adesua meant when she said Nigerians deserve a man like her husband.
that is Nigeria for you. we view leadership as a lifetime opportunity to enrich ourselves. we always complain of bad leaders but if given the chance, we are worst than our leaders

4 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by 12345baba(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2018
This woman done dey talk too much.
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbiish:

You can't totally take away personal interest from politics.
It is not peculiar to nigeria, all over the world personal interest tops the reason why people go into politics. You won't be any different if u decide to go into politics tomorrow...
Yes you cannot take it away.
But
Personal interest does not overide public interest when you are in politics .
Either way politics is not a business center or money making venture.
Leaders are called to serve and not to amass wealth.

Wealth making should not be the main reason an individual chooses to rule his or her country.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by krozay(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Fruitless lady supporting Hubby's fruitless journey. undecided
U no get joy atoooooh
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by HenryInno1(m): 8:10am On Nov 11, 2018
Badonasty:

make banky no waste him money....he can't win... like these people no dey advice themselves abi
I think He's Being Sponsored
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
Manifesto don start overnight grin
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by PapaAdanna: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
What is she waiting for to prove the importance of her gender in a marriage?

Is she not woman enough?
Pls don't be savagery to the point of that kind of things.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Smile4daddy(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Is that the reason why she couldn't stand properly?

Everything about her is just too small to my liking.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by bentertunez: 8:33am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Fruitless lady supporting Hubby's fruitless journey. undecided
your skull is dripping
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by dicksonadams(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
To fvck Adesua without condom just dey hungry me..
mumu you dey play with hiv continue
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
dicksonadams:
mumu you dey play with hiv continue
U mean say she get HIV?? shocked shocked..How u take know??

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Badonasty(m): 8:49am On Nov 11, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Typical Medoicre mentality of an average Nigerian. sad
just stating the fact...stop living in fantasy land
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by SirLakes: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
What is she waiting for to prove the importance of her gender in a marriage?

Is she not woman enough?

Shut up
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by SirLakes: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
U mean say she get HIV?? shocked shocked..How u take know??
You suppose Don know say the guy get HIV too

Na the same hospital dem take they received Anti retroviral

Very Useless pikin dicksonadams
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2018
Stop patronising him, go and burn childrens for him
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by DozieSixtus: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2018
We all know how many percent profit WizKid got from this guy after all his efforts and ingenuity, you people still think he'll do better when he gets to house of Representatives?
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:04am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
it's terrible.
Very very horrific.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Olodo24: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2018
no go born. fake ass biatch
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Tonimordred(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
We shld supot ur huby bkos e get bald head
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Horus(m): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q147SO4rivs

Nigeria Deserves a Man Like My Husband" - Adesua Etomi

Adesua Etomi has declared her unwavering support for her hubby, Banky W who last night announced his candidacy for a seat at the Federal House of Representatives under the 'Modern Democratic Party' (MDP)
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
This idiots always seeking attention and validation on social media even went as far posting her small and flat bum online.....
The problem we as a country Nigeria we are facing today was started and caused by BALD men who are today false fully posed as our heroes...
Now this bald,bleaching and cream toning b*stard who started his fraudulent career by stealing and copying a song abroad without giving credits to the original owner wants to venture into politics......smh9
I would love a motion to be passed that all BALD men in Nigeria to be executed,they are all FRAUD
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by swazy85: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2018
Provided his ambition will help us to remove that thing in aso rock,you are good to good,but if your ambition will not make any positive impact in removing that thing in aso rock,please no need to contest
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I thought it is to serve your people and deliver the dividend of democracy to them.
If given the opportunity to serve your people is the bolded what you will do? undecided
I do not think this was what Adesua meant when she said Nigerians deserve a man like her husband.
lmao...so u believe politicians are in office to several u right? kai...this one is gullible oooo
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by icogb: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbiish:

It is not peculiar to nigeria, all over the world personal interest tops the reason why people go into politics. You won't be any different if u decide to go into politics tomorrow...
By personal interest you mean what dat other gal was saying?
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by icogb: 9:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Rubbiish:

By personal interest you mean?
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Laggatumuch(m): 9:45am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Every electoral year we are always being sweet talked to vote for one person or the other, and they say all sought of things to make us feel they are going to work for the good of the people but after they are sworn in it all changes and we know @ bold is what 99.9% of them do so it is not new.
A country where we serve the government, instead of the government to serve us
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by xtervaganza(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2018
We get it, your husband is broke
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by babtunns(m): 9:47am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:

Haha bros
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Damfostopper(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
7figuresalary:
keep dreaming.... ur gradually taking over fukafuka with im trash post

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by SarkinYarki: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lol, support him jare, Afterall you will enjoy the money together if he wins, and then you guys will dump the old Range Rover and buy latest new ones

Don't mind her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Remembers His Friend, DJ Olu, On His 2nd Posthumous Birthday / Rita Dominic In Striped Top & Black Skirt (Pictures) / Mercy Aigbe Rewards Fan With #10,000 For Predicting The Color Of Her Outfit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.