Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi (27564 Views)

A Look Into Obi Cubana's Family & Why His Mother Deserves A Befitting Burial / Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Laggatumuch(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2018
martowskin1:

My dear that's the thinking of an average Nigerian, which is the reason we keep moving bakward
It is not thought of average Nigerians, It is the reality of what is happening in this country. And you know this yourself
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Laggatumuch(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Didcot:

Fu cking demented idi.....ot
Don't insult anyone, everyone has right to their opinions.
These mods are not doing their job, anyone that insults should be placed on ban

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Laggatumuch(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Yes you cannot take it away.
But
Personal interest does not overide public interest when you are in politics .
Either way politics is not a business center or money making venture.
Leaders are called to serve and not to amass wealth.

Wealth making should not be the main reason an individual chooses to rule his or her country.
But we both know that is the reason 99.9% of our leaders are there in power just to amass wealth for themselves
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Jayslicky: 10:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Why is it that celebrities who their career are on brink of extinction always try politics, could it be the money they own had been squandered or what they own is not enough for them.
Public interest my foot, that is how one came out contesting for position, then after failing started singing praise songs for yahoo boys.
Banky W should first contest for councilor in his village, let' s see if he will win that.

3 Likes

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by TundeCole(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Fruitless lady supporting Hubby's fruitless journey. undecided

It is not how far but how well!!! The fact that they are yet to have a baby now does not make them fruitless. Just a delay that so many other world couples have encountered, but the love that binds them together will surely make them win.

Come to think of it, I'm sure you are still a kid behind the keypads. You never can say what lies in wait for you..........

Think before you talk.....

Those likes you crave for will get you no where........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Zoe99(f): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2018
The fact that he's an actor,musician and very popular doesn't mean he's good.Vote without sentiments. Be wise.
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Pidginwhisper: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2018
TundeCole:

It is not how far but how well!!! The fact that they are yet to have a baby now does not make them fruitless. Just a delay that so many other world couples have encountered, but the love that binds them together will surely make them win.

Come to think of it, I'm sure you are still a kid behind the keypads. You never can say what lies in wait for you..........

Think before you talk.....

Those likes you crave for will get you no where........
Rock of Ages, Metuselah of our tym. Where can we meet to discuss our age?
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2018
OneSentence:

lmao...so u believe politicians are in office to several u right? kai...this one is gullible oooo
There is nothing gullible there that is what leaders in sane countries do.

But in a shithole like Nigeria you see it as gullibility.
No wonder our leaders mock us because we the electorate let them.
Your type of reasoning is one of the problems wrong with Nigeria.
Go and read what democracy and representative democracy is all about since you do not know that your leaders ought to serve you while in office.

Laggatumuch:

Every electoral year we are always being sweet talked to vote for one person or the other, and they say all sought of things to make us feel they are going to work for the good of the people but after they are sworn in it all changes and we know @ bold is what 99.9% of them do so it is not new.
A country where we serve the government, instead of the government to serve us
The boldeded is the reason why Nigeria is a shithole
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by TundeCole(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Rock of Ages, Metuselah of our tym. Where can we meet to discuss our age?

Ode!!!!!
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Pidginwhisper: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2018
TundeCole:

Ode!!!!!
dim-witted fellow forming personal adviser.

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
psychologist:
Anything apart buhari is very good for me

5%
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Benekruku(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Didcot:

Who are you?
Fu ck the mods

Dont mind them!

Always forgetting opening a new email and Nairaland account is free
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by sweetilicious(f): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Lol, support him jare, Afterall you will enjoy the money together if he wins, and then you guys will dump the old Range Rover and buy latest new ones
Allow them to manage what they have together in peace

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

There is nothing gullible there that is what leaders in sane countries do.

But in a shithole like Nigeria you see it as gullibility.
No wonder our leaders mock us because we the electorate let them.
Your type of reasoning is one of the problems wrong with Nigeria.
Go and read what democracy and representative democracy is all about since you do not know that your leaders ought to serve you while in office.

The boldeded is the reason why Nigeria is a shithole
ow...i tot u really believed Banky W was actually fighting to change things. we all know what they are supposed to do but they don't.

1 Like

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by hisMrs(f): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:
What is she waiting for to prove the importance of her gender in a marriage?

Is she not woman enough?
Wetin b your own? angry
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package should check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by anoda(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
psychologist:
Anything apart buhari is very good for me
smiley you're a good man!!
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by henrysolution(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
so you will win and use half the office budget to do another movie.
this time it will be the "appointment party"
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by MsGood(f): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
May God forgive you.
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Horus(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSGSaqWk9ks

Banky W Officially Announce His Plan to Run for House of Reps in 2019
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by GeoOla25(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Niketrouble:
This idiots always seeking attention and validation on social media even went as far posting her small and flat bum online.....
The problem we as a country Nigeria we are facing today was started and caused by BALD men who are today false fully posed as our heroes...
Now this bald,bleaching and cream toning b*stard who started his fraudulent career by stealing and copying a song abroad without giving credits to the original owner wants to venture into politics......smh9
I would love a motion to be passed that all BALD men in Nigeria to be executed,they are all FRAUD
The undertone of your write up sounds like a man but you’re nothing but a bitter soul!
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Kirinwa: 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

Is she not woman enough?

Please I use whatever that is dear to you to beg you to desist from mocking her. Its not fair. God gives children in his time. These days adoption is possible if one finds childbirth difficult.
There's a reason its called for better, for worse.
Let love lead.
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by ferdybillion(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
IamD18:

Is she not woman enough?
where your tree talk more of fruit. Your just bitter about your life go and beg your village people. Reply me make thunder divide you into two
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by ferdybillion(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
what have you achieved in this your bitter life? They are making thier life work and you dey here to throw insults wey dem no go see or even care. And time dey go pass you with your borrowed mb
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by ferdybillion(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
brightisodje:
nonsense that your husband with big head we don't need him and you with your small ass and small boobs we don't need you too
dem need lay leg on you today cos if e pass so I no know wetin you go turn into
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Pidginwhisper: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
ferdybillion:
what have you achieved in this your bitter life? They are making thier life work and you dey here to throw insults wey dem no go see or even care. And time dey go pass you with your borrowed mb
@ the emboldened. I guess your family owns the network from which the Mb was borrowed. Moronic Ikwikwi
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by ferdybillion(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Someone is there making name for himself, making history and some people who cannot even take good care of of themselves talk more of achieve good thing will come here with 2mb to insult her and banky, if she's fruitless is that your problem? Quote me make your village people end up your generation today. Bitter people
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by ferdybillion(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
@ the emboldened. I guess your family owns the network from which the Mb was borrowed. Moronic Ikwikwi
I've told you what I want to tell you bitter and hateful human being. Your turn dey come. No think how you go take soak garri this night. Isi inkpi
Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Archbishop88: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sorry Etomi, Nigerians have always be defrauded of good leaders, and your hubby is one of the potential scammers, atikulooted, buharam and Gandollar.

Re: 'nigeria Deserves A Man Like My Husband' - Adesua Etomi by Rozaytee: 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
with ur fruitless brain undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere: "I Don’t Believe In Biafra As A Geographical Entity” / Simi And Teni Meet, Set To Drop New Music Together (photos) / Rita Dominic In Striped Top & Black Skirt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.