Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,354 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sportstv2.0 - Free Live Matches With Lowest Mb Consumption - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sportstv2.0 - Free Live Matches With Lowest Mb Consumption (771 Views)

Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sportstv2.0 - Free Live Matches With Lowest Mb Consumption by Niyonice(m): 9:18am On Nov 11, 2018
Good day geeks, this is for sport lovers. I ma actually a big fan of soccer, and most of the times am always busy and tends to miss some crucial matches. But, we gat you covered, you can now view from your mobile with less mb consumption and no payment required(@least for now, except you wanna upgrade)

SPORTSTV2.0
let me introduce you to SportsTV2.0, it's a cool app where you have series of channels to stream live matches with different languages.
It might be complicated at first, but that's why we are here, to put you through and allow you stream your favourite match straight from your mobile phone.

[img][/img]

How to use SportsTV2.0

> open the app
>scroll to schedule and set your timezone to your country's own, browse around to choose your prefer match.

>click on see channels

> it ll show you the list of channels showing the match, just write one down. And go back to main

> select the channel you wrote, it will give you viewing options, select 2g+, or any you preferred.

> it will prompt you to select player of your choice, i use mx players, but you can pick any that you are familiar with.

>viola, you start streaming your match live, with less mb consumption.

How to download SportsTV2.0

Download here

If you encounter any problems, feel free to use the comment box remember to share with friends.

Source: https://www.niyonice.com.ng/2018/11/sportstv20-free-live-matches-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Storage Issues With My New Phone. / What Phone Were You Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / Tecno Camon X For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.