Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro (4406 Views)

Download Mobdro App For Android To Watch Live Football Matches And Much More / Step By Step, How To Setup DSTV Now Mobile App And Watch Live Matches (PICS). / Download Mobdro 2018 Latest Version -live Football & Video Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
Help me Guys.I tried watching Today's match but I couldn't because it could not load any Station in Sport category.But all other categories are working.
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Jones100: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
use mobi kora next time
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
SkengRay:
Help me Guys.I tried watching Today's match but I couldn't because it could not load any Station in Sport category.But all other categories are working.
Must be network issue from your end,I used it today no complaints..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Alejoc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Maybe they want to start charging for their services

check wetin I dey sell and recommend. Thanks
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jones100:
use mobi kora next time
MobiKora is worse,never loads and stutters badly if it manages to load..the only reason I still have it is to check on which station is showing which match,will recommend Moko Live Stream instead..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mobdro Let me down today
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Freeflix TV was fantastic..... Enjoyed every second of the game.... #CFC4LIFE
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 3:40am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Freeflix TV was fantastic..... Enjoyed every second of the game.... #CFC4LIFE
is this an app?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Lexusgs430: 3:44am On Sep 16, 2018
hausadreturn:
is this an app?

Yes
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 3:47am On Sep 16, 2018
donbenie:
MobiKora is worse,never loads and stutters badly if it manages to load..the only reason I still have it is to check on which station is showing which match,will recommend Moko Live Stream instead..
Moko dey chop mb pass Mobdro. It's clearer than Mobdro though
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by hausadreturn(m): 3:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Yes
Better than Mobdro?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Lexusgs430: 3:51am On Sep 16, 2018
hausadreturn:
Better than Mobdro?

Yes
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Jones100: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2018
donbenie:

maybe ts the version u are using. Sup with Moko Live? Is the commentary English plus whats the data consumption like?
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2018
hausadreturn:
True,it consume more MB than Mobdro since its stations are usually more high resolution than the options you might have in Mobdro but they are about the most reliable from my experience..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Jones100:

maybe ts the version u are using. Sup with Moko Live? Is the commentary English plus whats the data consumption like?
The commentaries are usually in English but can vary, on the whole it can consume more data especially if only one station is showing the match and it is in high resolution..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Harmoneasy: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2018
SkengRay:
Maybe because I was using HTTP injector.Mtn Mpulse
bro how do i get the mtn setting? moko live is also good for streaming live matches.

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Jones100: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2018
donbenie:
The commentaries are usually in English but can vary, on the whole it can consume more data especially if only one station is showing the match and it is in high resolution..

I swear the data consumption na die.. Imagine using 1gb to see a match. ���
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jones100:

I swear the data consumption na die.. Imagine using 1gb to see a match. ���
It can be high but sometimes it may be the only option,like yesterday I could not find a station on Mobdro to watch Arsenal's match..I had to make do with it..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
hausadreturn:
abeg, how much Meg is required to view a full match on both of the apps
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
Harmoneasy:
bro how do i get the mtn setting? moko live is also good for streaming live matches.
Which Mtn settings I don't understand
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by fredie107(m): 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2018
donbenie:
It can be high but sometimes it may be the only option,like yesterday I could not find a station on Mobdro to watch Arsenal's match..I had to make do with it..

I watched on Mobdro... Bein Sports 2
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
fredie107:

I watched on Mobdro... Bein Sports 2
My Bein Sports 2 showed Man City match,Bein Sports 11 was showing Arsenal according to MobiKora but was not available on Mobdro..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by donbenie(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2018
ajibola90:
abeg, how much Meg is required to view a full match on both of the apps
Mobdro can consume up to 450-500 mb or more depending on the resolution of the match,you can get low resolution matches there commonly..
Moko Live can consume up to 800 mb or more because of higher resolution matches and less options in match broadcasting stations..
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Jones100: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2018
donbenie:

Try Navixsport.. Ts dope

1 Like

Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Harmoneasy: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2018
SkengRay:
Which Mtn settings I don't understand
i mean the mpulse confige settings that powers all apps using http injector, please help me on i can get the files for downloads
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 8:30am On Sep 17, 2018
Harmoneasy:
i mean the mpulse confige settings that powers all apps using http injector, please help me on i can get the files for downloads
You Can DM me or go to Entclass blog.Thats where I got it from.
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by dagok(f): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2018
Jones100:

Try Navixsport.. Ts dope
is it for Stream online
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by Jones100: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2018
dagok:
is it for Stream online

Yes
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by blaizy: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Where can i download modbro apk all d ones i downloaded are not good
Re: Streaming Live Matches With Mobdro by SkengRay: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2018
Go to their website.but I have the premium version but it's not free.it was hacked smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone Vs N95 / Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs TECNO Camon X Pro -Speed Test, Ram Management & Battery / NEW!! Get 1gb For #200, 2gb For #400 On MTN Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.