Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul (1488 Views)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by PrettyGist: 9:20am On Nov 11, 2018
Comedian Chigul has revealed in a new video on her page, that she is celebrating a milestone for being able to sleep on her bed after two months due to an undisclosed sickness.

According to her, she has been sleeping on the chair for months but for the first time in two months, the comedian said she can finally sleep on her bed, and for this reason, she is celebrating a milestone.

“THE BOUNCE BACK!!!! OH!!! SHE GANNA BE EPIC…..THAT TUNNEL IS BECOMING A HIGHWAY WITH STREETLIGHTS…..#itsaprocess #itrustmine #grateful #wecomingback #stronger’ she captioned the video.

Chioma Omeruah best known as Chigul is a Nigerian comedian, singer and actress who is known for her accents and comedic characters.

Watch video below

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/1st-time-2-months-can-sleep-bed-comedian-chigul

Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by PrettyGist: 9:21am On Nov 11, 2018
sad
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by ehhmah(m): 9:21am On Nov 11, 2018
grin

Health is wealth.

Celebrate!
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by jabor4Naija(m): 10:03am On Nov 11, 2018
I'm happy for her, may God give u complete healing
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Go sleep in the gym woman.
Take care of yourself undecided
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by Nwaoma14(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Girls support girls not this ma'am
Houseofglam7:
Go sleep in the gym woman.
Take care of yourself undecided
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by AugustineSilva(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2018
That God for Her... My Love For Chigul Ehn....
Re: For The 1st Time In 2 Months I Can Sleep On My Bed – Comedian Chigul by praizblog: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Eeyah

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Releases Alleged Leaked Chat Between IK Ogbonna And Nina / What I Ordered VS What My Tailor Delivered (photos) / Tiny Waist Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Hips In Bikini [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.