Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters (3801 Views)

Why Does Peter Obi Hate Infrastructural Development? / Flashback: Peter Obi Boasted That He's Richer than The President Of The US. / Flashback:: Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Cajal(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Atikuloosers and Atikulooters.... How market
Obi Don spoil market for una
Hausa /Fulani ---Yoruba force loading once again

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by slimghost(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2018
These are all hearsay and quotes. APC is obviously afraid of this Man. Lol

Please let them tell us what they achieved in 4 years. These stories wont cut it anymore.
Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
haladadon:

now answer this question.

Did Peter obi deport Northerners from Anambra state?
Yes!!! And he made some of them abokiis carry ID cards like some chadians. That ain't right u know. He also tried to demolished a central mosque in onitsha by giving a lame excuse of some work that he intended to do, which by the way we all knew were all lies.

El rufai doesn't even need to remind anybody of obi's evil antecedents in the past, it was very obvious that his past would have still caught up with him anyway

Atiku go dey regret now grin grin lolx

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by haffaze777(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Rubbish from Yorubas as usual. it's not new...

This a link where Lagos, a Yoruba state profile NIGERIANS from other parts of the country...

they force to have ID cards like dogs. discriminate against them etc...

here is the link: http://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng

So anyone fighting obi, a good and detribalized Nigerian, an erudite politician and lover of all, is wasting time...
shockedshocked

wow so Lagos is no longer no man's land?wonderful

modath,shukuOkukobambi,Evilmethuman you people should come and see something

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by EarthXmetahuman: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol, Yoruba and bigotry, so this is all they could Garner since obi is not corrupt no p, imagine tinubu and oba akiolu and Lagos lagoon speech honestly this people are hypocrites
would you vote for oba akiolu if he decides to go for presidency or vp?

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Beeman1(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

And you called someone's father a bastard hypocrisy, below is you post I quoted

U will definitely be ban that am very sure off. is Obi ur father? when u and Ur ipod zombie call PMB and Osinbajo names, did anybody insulted ur father I swear to God boys like u will only insult me online. but worry not, it will only be be some few bucks to get ur address. Next time, u will never insult someone's father online again.

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Cajal(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2018
OBIGOT...

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by haladadon: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
Yes!!! And he made some of them abokiis carry ID cards like some chadians. That ain't right u know. He also tried to demolished a central mosque in onitsha by giving a lame excuse of some work that he intended to do, which by the way we all knew were all lies.

El rufai doesn't even need to remind anybody of obi's evil antecedents in the pass, it was very obvious that his past would have still caught up with him.

Atiku go dey regret now grin grin lolx

Now I know that you an aboki.
most people who call themselves hausa in Anambra are from Nigeria, hope you know that.

secondly Is ID card a bad thing, why don't they have an ID CARD until a governor demanding it.

you think you can work in another country without an ID CARD?

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by BeautifulMind2: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Beeman1:
U will definitely be ban that am very sure off. is Obi ur father? when u and Ur ipod zombie call PMB and Osinbajo names, did anybody insulted ur father I swear to God boys like u will only insult me online. but worry not, it will only be be some few bucks to get ur address. Next time, u will never insult someone's father online again.
Yes he's my father, don't be pained I called your father what you called my, APC zombie always emotional and bitter

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Peter obo is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obo demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obo hates Muslims

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Beeman1(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Yes he's my father, don't be pained I called your father what you called my, APC zombie always emotional and bitter
Me being emotional and Bitter or u being disrespectful to someone u never met before just because we have different political view? Boy,always watch ur comments on social media cause not all pple forgive and trust me I will hunt u down for insulting my father. Many of u think nairaland is invisible right? okay Na!

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2018
haffaze777:

shockedshocked

wow so Lagos is no longer no man's land?wonderful

modath,shukuOkukobambi,Evilmethuman you people should come and see something

You dey drag the matter with the eternal chest beating clowns? cheesy

I no dey follow Dem drag the matter. It's like my houseboy telling strangers he meets on my street that he's the owner of my house because he sleeps inside. No be laugh I go dey laugh am? When jungle mature, we go know who owns the land cheesy

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by BeautifulMind2: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Peter obo is a tribal and religious bigot. Peter obo demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obo hates Muslims
Fact Obi never demolished or deported anybody when he was governor Fashola that did is the minister of federal government of Nigeria after deporting Nigerians living in Lagos when he was governor

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by BeautifulMind2: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2018
Beeman1:
Me being emotional and Bitter or u being disrespectful to someone u never met before just because we have different political view? Boy,always watch ur comments on social media cause not all pple forgive and trust me I will hunt u down for insulting my father. Many of u think nairaland is invisible right? okay Na!
Trash
Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Beeman1(m): 11:21am On Nov 11, 2018
stefanweeks:

Your father and his wife should keep quiet

Dumb fools,

Minna has little or no electoral value

Do your research before talking like a dunce.

Apc people
Who is dis Ipod zombie Niger state vote has more electoral value than 2 of ur red soil states. Argue with ur chinko phone.

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Meritbaba(m): 11:22am On Nov 11, 2018
I'm really enjoying this Obi drama, no one is an island of propaganda grin grin grin

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Kastonkastroll(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2018
haladadon:

Now I know that you an aboki.
most people who call themselves hausa in Anambra are from Nigeria, hope you know that.

secondly Is ID card a bad thing, why don't they have an ID CARD until a governor demanding it.

you think you can work in another country without an ID CARD?
U dey craze abi? Didn't the constitution guaranteed every Nigerian freedom of movement and association? Abi the constitution doesn't apply to Anambra state ni? If I wuzz you e-slap, you go see yourself for Cownu front. Mtcheew grin

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by IbrahimDamola: 11:31am On Nov 11, 2018
God bless our amiable President Atiku Abubakar

God bless our amiable Vice President Peter Obi.

BacktoDaura Dole!

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by BankeSmalls(f): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Dead propaganda
Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Ijeshaooduaman: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Aint karma just a beautiful vengeful thing.

Igbo politicians used tribalism and bigotry to gain everything they wanted with the full support of their emotional, empty headed, flat headed Minions with zero brain to think.

Now It's about bite them hard in the ass, they are all over the place crying propaganda, hate speech, And preaching one nigeria.

Isn't odin wonderfull? grin
Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by ObservantFellow: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Wow. Sahara Reporters have succeeded in fooling me with this clickbait. I came here hoping to see a genuine 'quote' as a flashback but ended up reading someone else' narrative.
If everyone in Anambra were to give their own narrative, when will we finish absorbing the information?

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Stalwert: 12:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ipob goons should know hate can never prosper

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Auladimeji1: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
haladadon:
I see nothing worth reading here, than just politics

The attack is on Peter Obi now, guys brace yourself, Watch out for the lies.
You're a liar here because everything above is true

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by BrokenTV: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Provide evidence of the 10 Mosque he demolished and northerners he chased away.
Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Auladimeji1: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Lol, Yoruba and bigotry, so this is all they could Garner since obi is not corrupt no p, imagine tinubu and oba akiolu and Lagos lagoon speech honestly this people are hypocrites
What about that bastard that work at the Newspaper, he's not bigot ba?You igbos think you are wise but you are not

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by haffaze777(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You dey drag the matter with the eternal chest beating clowns? cheesy

I no dey follow Dem drag the matter. It's like my houseboy telling strangers he meets on my street that he's the owner of my house because he sleeps inside. No be laugh I go dey laugh am? When jungle mature, we go know who owns the land cheesy

My brother that is what hatred does to body

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by wristbangle: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku shouldn't have picked Obi. I think I would go by SE governor's decision to have faulted atiku. PDP should have run a thorough background on Obi before selecting him.

If this news of his antecedents keep flying especially in the northern part of the country, am afraid that Atiku popularity will seriously dwindle before February election.

Look at APC for instance, they picked a VP whose records were somewhat clean though not entirely. This is the reason one must be careful when making utterances as it may backfire in future.

PDP just gave APC more upper hand by picking him. I respect obi academic background and work experience, just that his ambition has been dealt a huge blow with his past mistake.

Re: Flashback: Peter Obi Hate Speech- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy grin

Magu Provides 16 Responses To Corruption Allegations - Number 7 Would Amaze You / Throwback Photos Of Governor El Rufai Kneeling Before Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari / Gov. Ugwuanyi Promises That Appropriation Law will benefit Enugu State people