Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? (13582 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tenco L9+ Or Spark K9 Which One Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by MartinsD12(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Kingxway:
Awww!!! These phones those days ehh. I used both and I can tell boldly, Tecno L9 plus is quite amazing. Though not perfect, it's one of the best Tecno phones so far.

Fast charging - as in very fast. Very durable battery life - I could go a whole day without bothering about the phone's battery, because the battery is powerbank itself. Its lovely dim light and many other beautiful features would make you like the phone like crazy.

L8 plus is also good but not in anyway compared to L9 plus.

Yes l9plus is better than L8 but did u read the question at all when are talking of l8 VS l9 and not l8 VS l9plus remember l8plus is there too
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by fecosequence(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2018
sekundosekundo:
I have used L8 before and I really enjoyed it. The battery strong die.
mt bro no b small thing. de phone ba3 still de amaze me
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by nkemjacob2(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Na weti oyibo take de chop our money. All dis phones no difference. Only the ram or internal space is d difference
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by scarycuteface(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2018
Both phones have huge batteries. But I will prefer the L9 because of Android OS
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by seegi(m): 10:54am On Nov 12, 2018
johnclement:
I have both phones and must say L9 is far more better than L8 the camera is lite and current used to fully change L8 can fully charge L9 3x if you knw you knw.
kissval1388:
Am using the both .... The only difference is that tecno l9 has fast charge and l8 doesn't have that feature...

L9 has front camera led light.. L8 no get am....

The battery na Dsame capacity joor...
Kingxway:
Awww!!! These phones those days ehh. I used both and I can tell boldly, Tecno L9 plus is quite amazing. Though not perfect, it's one of the best Tecno phones so far.

Fast charging - as in very fast. Very durable battery life - I could go a whole day without bothering about the phone's battery, because the battery is powerbank itself. Its lovely dim light and many other beautiful features would make you like the phone like crazy.

L8 plus is also good but not in anyway compared to L9 plus.

pls forgve me for quoting u. pls i jst want to notify u dat i no mind if u can pls bless me with any phone. am using a java phone. THANKS
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Ejadike(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2018
johnclement:
I have both phones and must say L9 is far more better than L8 the camera is lite and current used to fully change L8 can fully charge L9 3x if you knw you knw.
i Don't understand a thing you just said
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Ejadike(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Major similarity is the battery
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Ejadike(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
MartinsD12:

Yes l9plus is better than L8 but did u read the question at all when are talking of l8 VS l9 and not l8 VS l9plus remember l8plus is there too
what's the difference between L9 and L9 plus?
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by MartinsD12(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2018
Ejadike:
what's the difference between L9 and L9 plus?
So many differences l9plus is bigger while L9 is the smaller version of l9plus, l9 cannot compete with L8 because l8 is much more stronger in battery camera, charging etc but l9plus is the best in all of them
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Freelancerx: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Actually they share similarities more than differences. But the L8 has a 5050mah battery while the L9 is 5000mah
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Goldyyy: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
They are kinda alike but differ in battery capacity
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Kingxway: 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
MartinsD12:

Yeah bro

I used only the plus versions of both phones. So I talk about the ones I used and know very well
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
I have been using my L8 plus for two and a half years now and the battery is still as strong as the first day I bought it.
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Disneylady(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
ademijuwonlo:
I have been using my L8 plus for two and a half years now and the battery is still as strong as the first day I bought it.
Me too sis.....this L8+ battery ehn, e strong die

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by bidemz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Disneylady:

Me too sis.....this L8+ battery ehn, e strong die

How many days ur battery dey last when fully charged?
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by bidemz(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
ademijuwonlo:

Seriously??
My problem with it is that it has a very slow charging process.... damn! so annoying

But it lasts quite long.. how about urs?

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by stephengboy: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Naa fake be both...
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Disneylady(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
bidemz:

How many days ur battery dey last when fully charged?
2 days if I browse all through and/or play games

1 Like

Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Rubiesangel: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2018
The L9 is 4g enabled while L8 ain't.
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Rubiesangel: 8:48am On Nov 13, 2018
zealadjay:
As far as it's TECNO, it's all gunzii-fry..
Abeg who get INFINIX note4 pro charger 4 here??
you seem to have a bias against Tecno. Well, Tecno ha e improved with all the criticism, it is evident in their latest devices.
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
bidemz:

Seriously??
My problem with it is that it has a very slow charging process.... damn! so annoying

But it lasts quite long.. how about urs?
Yeah, it's slow charging and annoying but the ba3 life is worth the trouble.
Re: Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? by Ennyholar: 10:29pm On Nov 14, 2018
maybachmusic:
No difference

Both are thrash

cool

I used the L9 for over year and it's one of the best device have used so far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Hails Restoration Of Service In Nigeria / How To Block Unwanted Email Addresses In Gmail / See pictures of the first itel phone with 2gb RAM and 5050 mAh battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.