Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

"How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) (26729 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / I Can’t Date A Man Who Can't Buy Me A Car – Maame Yaa / Canadian Sisters Jyoti And Kiran Matharoo After Dating Nigerian Billionairs GOSH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
K
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by marvin905(m): 3:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
See the way NL girls they view this thread..

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by lightwhite: 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hell fire is real.
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by akinbodma(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
How did it take concern me,

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
See crowd
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by knightsTempler: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
this is my comment
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by moneyadulttube: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
check my signature
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Talkwell: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
Funny shit. They were in court with their passport seized. All of a sudden dey vanish. Nigeria which way. Most of these guys una dey see as role model are pervs. My friend once met a oyinbo ashi in a plane on his way bk to 9ja from SA. Na Gov she be con see

Naso all dis politicians be ?
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Men always bringing women out of poverty but never leading a hand to their fellow man.thunder seal una pee hole dia
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lucifersticlala:
The number of female monikers viewing this thread is amusing...

Most are looking for professional tips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
The number of females viewing this thread is alarming .

These two fools should be arrested.
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
The Matharoo sisters, world class olosho! Davido fall into there hands, 30 billion will disappear one time!
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
Politicians using our money to carry international ashewo
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Talkwell:

Naso all dis politicians be ?
yes na.
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wealth atimes can make you do stupid things...
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by don4real18(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Back in the days, whores were condemned instead of celebrated. The world is getting crazy and I am in the middle of it
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
See false fakeness.
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
exactly what is happening to ik ogbona wife now. she is busy sucking some billionaire preek as we speak

2 Likes

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by sacajawea: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
goaldynman:
They saw 'pepper' for naija! Even ate watery beans in kirikiri!

As soon as they were granted bail, they fled the country!

They dare not step their Indian feet in Nigeria again!!
grin

On a Serious note was that True?
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Moral of the story... if you must be a prostitute, be an expensive one undecided

Walks outta thread sad

4 Likes

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Jayslicky: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
After all the world class hoeing they will still go broke because you need intelligence to maintain riches.

1 Like

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
Puzzypleazer:
exactly what is happening to ik ogbona wife now. she is busy sucking some billionaire preek as we speak
that one na proper olosho na. i know 2 of my very close friends wey don scatter that toto. she can be easily deceived with money. one of the guys is so stingy ith pussy. he is suppose to pass her to me. the ik guy na proper olodo
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Jayslicky: 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
kandi006:
Moral of the story... if you must be a prostitute, be an expensive one undecided

Walks outta thread sad
Whether expensive or cheap, a hoe is a hoe

2 Likes

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Dotman2210(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
yeyeboi:
All This Crap Up There Just On How To Date A lot Of Billionaires

Op Sense No Gum You At All cheesy

Instead Of You To Write On How To Become A Billionaire Your Self grin

The thing just weak me
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by blowjob: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
PASS AROUND HOEESS... grin ..IT SHOULD BE..HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM AGBAYA RAM BILLIONAIRES... grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Olodo24: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
naptu2:
How to Date a Lot of Billionaires – By Sisters That Were Accused Of Blackmailing Femi Otedola.

The Matharoo sisters are controversial Canadian siblings who are known for dating rich men (particularly rich Nigerian men) and posting pictures of their lavish lifestyle on social media.

In 2016 they were arrested and charged to court for blackmailing billionaire Femi Otedola. They later fled to Canada.

See previous threads
Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today
https://www.nairaland.com/3535368/otedola-vs-naijagistlive-kiran-jyoti

We Know All Of Nigeria's Secrets - Matharoo Sisters Threaten To Spill More
https://www.nairaland.com/3788052/know-all-nigerias-secrets-matharoo

Matharoo Sisters Exit Nigeria: Lewd Pictures Of Randy Billionaires Still Intact
https://www.nairaland.com/3571113/matharoo-sisters-exit-nigeria-lewd

In this New York Times interview they talk about what happened to them in Nigeria and give advice to girls on how to date lots of billionaires.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/10/style/the-canadian-kardashians.html

1) Kiran and Jyoti Matharoo in the Consort Bar at Toronto’s Omni King Edward Hotel. (Credit Tara Walton for The New York Times).

2) An entire wall is lined with more than 70 pairs of designer high-heeled shoes in the Matharoo sisters’ walk in closet. (Credit Tara Walton for The New York Times.

3) Kiran Matharoo holds a personalized choker from one of the six jewelry drawers the sisters share (.CreditTara Walton for The New York Times).

4) Jyoti Matharoo checks her phone in a Walmart parking lot. (CreditTara Walton for The New York Times).

Nigerians don't use foreign girls for rituals though. it's very hard for Nigerian girls to date billionaires because they're too diabolical.

are these girls Nigerians? I didn't read the story and their names sound foreign
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:

that one na proper olosho na. i know 2 of my very close friends wey don scatter that toto. she can be easily deceived with money. one of the guys is so stingy ith pussy. he is suppose to pass her to me. the ik guy na proper olodo
Guy you they serious But Ik get money na, how come they come they Bleep he wife with money when she nor they lack?
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
Feels good to a billionaire ... grin
Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Prostitution is not easy.Some people only see the glamour of their spoils but they could have lost their lives

1 Like

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by rinzaugustine: 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Prostitution is not easy.Some people only see the glamour of their spoils but they could have lost their lives.If Otedola had thrown them into a crocodile farm that would have been their end and noboby would have known what happened to them

2 Likes

Re: "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
ednut1:
Funny shit. They were in court with their passport seized. All of a sudden dey vanish. Nigeria which way. Most of these guys una dey see as role model are pervs. My friend once met a oyinbo ashi in a plane on his way bk to 9ja from SA. Na Gov ****se (mr pains) she be con see
They were given an emergency travel documents by the Canadian embassy and walked to the airport by Canadian diplomatic officials

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Brother Sammy's Birthday With A Throwback Photo / Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring / ''I Tithe, Come And Beat Me'' - Anita Joseph Shades Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.