Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Should I Change My Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Change My Passport (579 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / Immigration Office At Ado Ekiti For My Passport / I Want To Change My Surname, Will It Affect Me In Any Way (travel Wise) (2) (3) (4)

Should I Change My Passport by jotfas(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good day house, I need your professional advise.
I changed my surname early dis year based on religion ground and I've done all necessary documentations to support it. My question now is, is it advisable to continue with my previous passport that bears my former surname or I should get a new passport, considering the cost and process to get the new one?
Re: Should I Change My Passport by friendlyadvice: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ask your father
Re: Should I Change My Passport by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
jotfas:
I changed my surname early dis year based on religion ground and I've done all necessary documentations to support it. My question now is, is it advisable to continue with my previous passport that bears my former surname or I should get a new passport, considering the cost and process to get the new one?
Certain Names this days hinder people from getting visas to some Countries .... if your Name falls in that area, better have a Change
Re: Should I Change My Passport by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ask your father
why didn't you just go past the post when you know u don't have anything tangible to say

@ op
I still carry my maiden name in my passport because of all the wahala involved in doing passport runs so I never enquired. I am sure someone will come up with useful info soon
Re: Should I Change My Passport by Evidenx(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
jotfas:
WELL FORGET D STRESS AND THE MONEY U WILL SPEND ON D LONG RUN U WILL BE AT A SAFER SIDE... GET A NEW PASSPORT. ........BUT IF U DONT HAVE D MONEY YET MANAGE UR OLD PASSPORT,BUT I WILL ADVISE YOU GET A NEW ONE.

Just In! Tanker Explode Again At Lagos Ibadan Expressway. Photos & Video / Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos - An Expansion Joint (no Danger Famz) (video ) / I Want To Relocate To Canada In November 2020 Please Help With Advice