Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing (38908 Views)

Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Audu Japheth & Kabson Beloved Ziryi Wrongly Arrested & Paraded By EFCC / Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by omhor(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
SeunIsBloody:
State>••Kwara I pray you guys find him with his skull intact.... I don't trust those Afonja's

Seun walai oo gbadun.....hahahahaahahaa. Chai!!!
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by inereunwa1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
ladiesreject:
Papa God abeg, no let make this guy die.
He's too young to die.
My prayers are with his family in this difficult time.

But why is it that people easily get missing in the southern part of this country?

Cos to me, Kwara is not north
wtf are you loosing it go and look Kwara state up the map and stop disgracing yourself wtf
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CheedyJ(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Ye hath better keep thy folly within thy depreciating tent of a body...don't spread the disease... (To the Public) Folly is Real, thread with caution.
Lame,very lame...anyways,I'm not disappointed since I wasn't expecting a smarter response...
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
I HAVE BEING TRYING TO ANALYSE THE DUDE'S OUTFIT. COME TO THINK OF IT, AT 14 THAT CHILD HAS NO BUSINESS WEARING THAT TYPE OF NECKLACE. HE SEEMS TO BE A YOPPY DUDE. PLEASE PARENTS, LETS TRY TO MONITOR WHAT OUR CHILDREN PUT ON, THE KIND OF COMPANY THEY KEEP. THIS DUDE I AM LOOKING AT SO, AT HIS AGE HE LOOK LIKE OMO IGBOROO. MAY BE HE JUST WANTED TO EXPERIMENT THE STREET OR JUST WANTED TO EXHIBIT ONE OF THOSE YOUTHFUL TENDENCIES, HIS FRIENDS SHOULD BE SCRUTINIZED ABOUT HIS WERE ABOUT, AND I PRAY FOR HIS SAFETY WHEREVER HE MAY BE NOW, AND FOR HIS FAMILY TO GET REUNITED WITH HIM IN PEACE. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CheedyJ(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Ye hath better keep thy folly within thy depreciating tent of a body...don't spread the disease... (To the Public) Folly is Real, thread with caution.
Lame,very lame...anyways,I'm not disappointed since I wasn't expecting a more cerebral response...
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Bimpe29: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
God will facilitate his return safely.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by NumbEmotions(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
CheedyJ:

Lame,very lame...anyways,I'm not disappointed since I wasn't expecting a more cerebral response...

Never expect a more cerebral response coz u don't deserve such ...u wey no lame hw far did u go with comment Me I went as far as resetting ya brain. Behold he that is lame hath become faster than he who is whole. Idiattttttttttt.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
HAVE U CHECKED ALL THE MORTUARY IN D COUNTRY grin grin grin grin

Is there anything wrong with you

Why are you displaying madness in a very sensitive issue like this

Wish your own child this kind of calamity and see how miserable you will be

Big time fool

1 Like

Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by NumbEmotions(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
CheedyJ:

Lame,very lame...anyways,I'm not disappointed since I wasn't expecting a smarter response...

Mr smart of course u shouldn't be disappointed and i'm glad I did not disappoint ...trust me for that ...anytime
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CheedyJ(m): 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Never expect a more cerebral response coz u don't deserve such ...u wey no lame hw far did u go with comment Me I went as far as resetting ya brain. Behold he that is lame hath become faster than he who is whole. Idiattttttttttt.
I chose not to reply so,don't see diz mssg as one cos I felt d pains in ur last comment & if I add to DAT,who knows... Anywez,Go 2bed boy,2mao is Monday & I hope ur sch uniforms re ironed & ur assignments done & sorted.. Now,go 2bed..
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Nigiopi: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
neroflo:
retarded
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
SOME FELLOWS ARE REALLY SLOW POKE, A FAMILY IS IN GRIEF OVER A MISSING CHILD, AND HERE SOME PEOPLE ARE HERE MAKING FUN OUT OF THE WHOLE THING.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by NumbEmotions(m): 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2018
CheedyJ:

I chose not to reply so,don't see diz mssg as one cos I felt d pains in ur last comment & if I add to DAT,who knows... Anywez,Go 2bed boy,2mao is Monday & I hope ur sch uniforms re ironed & ur assignments done & sorted.. Now,go 2bed..

And I hope u sharpened ur cutlass and have gotten ur wheelbarrow greased for tomorrow's farm work ?
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by DateMynd44(m): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
ladiesreject:
Papa God abeg, no let make this guy die.
He's too young to die.
My prayers are with his family in this difficult time.

But why is it that people easily get missing in the southern part of this country?

Cos to me, Kwara is not north
kwara is not north na east.
ode
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CheedyJ(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

And I hope u sharpened ur cutlass and have gotten ur wheelbarrow greased for tomorrow's farm work ?
Mr man free me,no be ur own dey do me..haba,u too like quarrel ,wetin...
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by DateMynd44(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sparkle777:

Its quite shameful, they all wanna copy nwamaikpe and end up coming up as pure as*holes. Remember that curses actually work when it comes from a lot of ppl. Let's learn to have human sympathy .
at the bolded you're so right.
I've seen such cases before

1 Like

Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by AuroraB(f): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
I knw you kiss kiss
I'm not a ghost naa grin cheesy cheesy
I think I know you, dude... lipsrsealed
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by NumbEmotions(m): 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
CheedyJ:
Mr man free me,no be ur own dey do me..haba,u too like quarrel ,wetin...

Sorry bro, good night. Abeg no vex for me I actually don't know wat came over me. Lol
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CheedyJ(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
NumbEmotions:

Sorry bro, good night. Abeg no vex for me I actually don't know wat came over me. Lol
Correct guy..good night bro.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by GindoX(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
willeatforfree:
In forums like Reddit or quora, if you make insensitive, racial slur, or something along that line, that comment is deleted. Even the comments that referred to it gets deleted, and the OP earns a ban. But in NL, it appears the operators are happy to leave inciteful, and hateful comments, ethnic and other divisive comments and posts to thrive.

That's why is nairaland.. No quote me ooo grin
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by GindoX(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
If the police do dier investigation, is either the parents are separated or they are too busy... Why pickin no go loss..

I don talk am before, immediately ur child started putting chain for neck.. Hmmm, okuku ndu.. Live chicken has wise up...

I know even understand werin I talk last self.. grin
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Ashley86400: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2018
beeblack:
God will bring him back
Really?
Where did God keep him before?
Keep giving false hopes.
The return of the boy is solely based on the events that happen around him.
Not on some divine entity. .if not, God would've brought back other missing people.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Twinmama(f): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2018
May he be found.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by chisani(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2018
Did you say Ilorin? Hmmmmm prayed God bring him back alive for his family. though I fear for him as ex kopa in kwara state. If you know, you know
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Sparkle777(f): 4:34am On Nov 12, 2018
DateMynd44:
at the bolded you're so right.
I've seen such cases before

Tnx, our ppl call it "nshi obi" literary meaning collective poisoning. When ppl curse u out genuinely, problem dey.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by babeosisi: 5:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Has he been found. Please Lord keep him safe and deliver him to his parents.his mom must be heartbroken
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by SodeeqOlajide: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2018
babeosisi:
Has he been found. Please Lord keep him safe and deliver him to his parents.his mom must be heartbroken

We are still looking for him
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by hahn(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2018
beeblack:
God will bring him back

Where was god when he was getting lost? undecided

1 Like

Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by Pidginwhisper: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
AuroraB:
I'm not a ghost naa grin cheesy cheesy
I think I know you, dude... lipsrsealed
You think or you surely do? kiss kiss.
Re: Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing by CandyIsSweet: 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
How can one person be this stupid Baba God....
neroflo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / Police Pose As Buyers, Recover N37m Stolen Benz G-wagon About To Be Sold N15m / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.