Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,879 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) (38835 Views)

Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / How ATM & Phone Thieves Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by broseme: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by A FB user,the thieves were caught stealing phone in the town of Mahu on August 6th.They were burnt to death.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/phone-thieves-caught-and-burnt-to-death.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by broseme: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2017

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
if these is done to a common phone thief, Nairalanders please, what is supposed to be done to those:
POT BELLY MONEY LOOTERS

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by 2horsePOWER(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man?
angry Ode ni e! oponu ni e!
o shey ori bi igba pito
elenu pepeye! angry
ethnic bigot oshi

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by EricBloodAxe: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Northerners are gradually overtaking other tribes in jungle justice. The level of killing and roasting nowadays from the north is really nauseating.

6 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Northerners are gradually overtaking other tribes in jungle justice. The level of killing and roasting nowadays from the north is really nauseating.

Mehnn, some of these things they do sef smirks pf corporate cowardice. Dudes who would rather slink around in the dark springing surprise attacks on folks rather than go to full-scale war always enjoy this kinda f00lish jungle justice roasts.

This is barbaric and should be condemned by all reasonable people.

CC Lala; since you're on the thread too, best do the needful o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerians roasting Nigerians like eran asun.

Kilode? Kilo shele gan gan nor?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
See as them burn person like meat. shocked

1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
When they start burning those thieves that portray them self as politicians that's when I will take Nigerias serious.

3 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Suplexx: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man?

But most jungle justice come from Igbos. 60% of parading unclad I see online come from Imo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Learn to love bro hate is too big a burden to bear

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Jobesi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Some people will come and start avocating for jungle justice. What Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
we kill phone thieves but praise looters! Africa's humanism is gradually going down the drains! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
why burn them though
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by HMZi: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
this is wrong,their blood is on the *junglists* hand
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
This is terrible. For stealing ordinary phone? Kai peeps gat no chills men
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wicked people.common phone? Am if the owner of the phone carelessly allowed it to drop inside a gutter,he might just be smiling to himself if he can afford a new one ASAP
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by pythonkid(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
illiterates... civilization is the only key

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
it either you're a Kid of yesterday or just plain stupid! Did u remember the "Aluu four" that happened in Rivers? Coz I'm certain rivers state doesn't belong to the North!

22 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
How did I end up a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by iambijo(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mahu town in northern nigeria !? Gaskia this is Fake news !
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by planetx: 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerians are animals and savages, and all this bloodshed has already brought a curse on this god forsaken land reason why it's always one step forward and ten steps backwards. Killing people over phones you mofos deserve to be taken away into slavery the second time.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
2horsePOWER:
angry Ode ni e! oponu ni e! o shey ori bi igba pito elenu pepeye! angry ethnic bigot oshi

He was seeking mention and attention and you gave it to him

1 Like

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by wolesmile(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
so Biafrans and Yorubas don't deliver jungle justice too?
Oponu ayirada.
Instead of condemning the barbaric act, you're there abusing the ethnic tribe.

11 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
this is wrong thing to do by the mob
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by King4Roller: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
TundeHashim:
it either you're a Kid of yesterday or just plain stupid! Did u remember the "Orlu four" that happened in Rivers? Coz I'm certain rivers state doesn't belong to the North!
It is either you failed Geography or you are just plain stupid. Orlu four kor. Fantastic four ni. Coz i am certain Orlu doesnt belong to Rivers.

5 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

If not for one Nigeria, you'll be a refugee in Yoruba land. Already, your Federal Rep in Aba said you have IDPs in Igboland.

After all, armed robbers like Osisikanwu got Chieftaincy titles in your area.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
[s]I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man? [/s]

Idiot, must you bring tribalism to everything?

Grow up kid and stop looking for 'likes' from your like minded demented ilk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
wolesmile:

[s]so Biafrans and Yorubas don't deliver jungle justice too?
Oponu ayirada.
Instead of condemning the barbaric act, you're there abusing the ethnic tribe[/s].

[s]
wellmax:

Idiot, must you bring tribalism to everything?

Grow up kid and stop looking for 'likes' from your like minded demented ilk.[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by kheart(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Op get ur fact right, they re not phone thieves but rather bike thieves and they always kill their victims b4 taking their bikes.

This trend has become a norm especially in rigasa, sabon gari and t/wada area of kaduna state. U dare not take a passenger any how in the nyt around dis aforementioned areas.

OP. Change d title of ur topic cos MASHUNA IN HAUSA MEANS bikes/Okada

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by graphiti: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, BIZNAZE what's my business with a Yorubaa man?
......u tink u r doin me abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Marriage Busted In Sokoto State / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.