Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test (20778 Views)

Yahoo To Layoff Its Workforce / COVID-19: 20% Of Full-time Nigerian Workforce Lost Employment In 2020— UNDP/NBS / Chevron Nigeria To Sack 25% Of Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Benekruku(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari is working!

I don't know why tax payers money is wasted on Ngige!

Has he made any provision for any job

If he has please feel free to share!

If you mention N-power na rock I go take scatter your head!

Who is this 5%

1 Like

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by carrascocity(f): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Nigerian promotion is all aboutconnections
ro get admission you need connections too
to graduate connections
to get job connections

the only thingYOU don't need connections to do in Nigeria is to DIE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by sureheaven(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
This is another fake news this early Monday

Those who are pleasured in fake bad news, this is another one for u.

To all peace loving Nigerians who don’t like fake news, pls kindly discard and disregard this news or u believe it at ur own peril. shocked
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
My dad works in NNPC. He passed the promotion exam and was promoted from a deputy manager to a Manager.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by LOWPEAK: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Chukwu Okike Abiama what have we done that has brought these problems to us?
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2018
[quote author=sureheaven post=72892867]This is another fake news this early Monday

My dad works in NNPC. He passed the promotion exam and was promoted from a deputy manager to a Manager.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
cooldipo:
My dad works in NNPC. He passed the promotion exam and was promoted from a deputy manager to a Manager
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by oruma19: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
it is th epeople conducting the test that will loose their job for daring politicians and their candidates in the nnpc. watch out. nigeria is dustbin
objobj:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/11/11/nnpc-drops-500-from-its-workforce-for-failing-promotion-test/%3famp
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dat one na their problem... How will dey pass ordinary promotion tests wen dey were all employed thru d back door... We all know NNPC and CBN recruitments are reserved for children and relatives of d political class and their partners in affluence most of which didn't follow due process...
My dad works in NNPC. He passed the promotion exam and was promoted from a deputy manager to a Manager

1 Like

sureheaven:
This is another fake news this early Monday

To all peace loving Nigerians who don’t like fake news, pls kindly discard and disregard this news or u believe it at ur own peril. shocked

1 Like

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Weeding out Southerners i guess undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by wristbangle: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018
They should come and employ me nau smiley
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by sureheaven(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2018

Pls who asked u or care to know where ur dad works on this faceless forum. cool

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by theoldpretender(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Edodefender:
I'm very sure 89% of the people turned down are southerners with majority been south south..

Just like they stole all oil wells in the south and Buhari government drove all southerners from federal position..

I wonder if the north would allow Nigeria be one if the oil was found there..

Useless parasitic region, I hope you'll get nuke someday

Do you guys have a list of the staff that were sacked, as well as a list of the remaining NNPC staff so that we can verify your claims.?

For all we know..it could have been Northerners that were sacked, or even equal numbers from both tribes.

Let us not be spreading lies and unverified information. Don;t allow bitterness to destroy you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Fulani agenda loading...!
Making NNPC a preserved for HausaFulanis Emirs, politicians, imams and select few kids of useful Afonja slaves down South!
Check the NNPC website and what dominates their news section is the AKK ( Abuja Kadua Kano power and pipeline projects). They are busy building power plants for the north while power minister is commissioning potholes and nobody is talking about it.
Same NNPC that can't run refineries smoothly.
I believe your theory.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by kellyboo: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
You need 24/7 power supply? See my signature
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Check the NNPC website and what dominates their news section is the AKK ( Abuja Kadua Kano power and pipeline projects). They are busy building power plants for the north while power minister is commissioning potholes and nobody is talking about it.
I believe your theory.
we know all these Na..

Do you know the money meant for bayelsa project was directed to Katsina by Buhari..

Better support Atiku and let's take our money and future back
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by CodeTemplar: 8:58am On Nov 12, 2018
Edodefender:
I'm very sure 89% of the people turned down are southerners with majority been south south..

Just like they stole all oil wells in the south and Buhari government drove all southerners from federal position..

I wonder if the north would allow Nigeria be one if the oil was found there..

Useless parasitic region, I hope you'll get nuke someday
I believe your theory.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by CodeTemplar: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:
Dat one na their problem... How will dey pass ordinary promotion tests wen dey were all employed thru d back door... We all know NNPC and CBN recruitments are reserved for children and relatives of d political class and their partners in affluence most of which didn't follow due process...
I believe your theory.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by micflo28(m): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:

My brother you are very correct. Most of them bought certificates they used to enter and reserved paltry npower for hardworking first class and 2.1 graduates.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by mapet: 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

As a southerner, If any of those 500 is a southerner (as wth any other geographical/geopolitical zone) and failed as stated, then I support they be disengaged forthwith. We cannot fly ethnic kite now and later accuse NNPC of incompetence.....

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by jesutakewe(f): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Southerners who supported APC are being weeded out for Herdsmen to replace.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by mapet: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2018
obonujoker:
I guess its those who entered through Quota system.... NNPC that's supposed to be for our teeming Engineering graduates, turned to a joke...

Re: the underlined, can I advise you tell your school to organize an excursion/site-visit to NNPC........so that you don't make gaffes like these

1 Like

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2018
No be dem pack habooookis wey no saving anything full the place just because dem be habooookis and childrens of big men from the north
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by mapet: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2018
sureheaven:

Pls who asked u or care to know where ur dad works on this faceless forum. cool

...and who asked you to jump into his mention? grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by qanda: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2018
Really, what were the assessment questions like. Note-NNPC Recruitment Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App

Download Q and A App on Google Playstore
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2018
Nbote:

Majority of them are also as dull as fuvck, they are only thier for the money & not exactly contributing anything
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2018
oyebanji44:
Fake certificate many for there
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by Baselm: 9:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Buhari is working!

I don't know why tax payers money is wasted on Ngige!

Has he made any provision for any job

If he has please feel free to share!

If you mention N-power na rock I go take scatter your head!

where were u when
DPR, NRC and FCSC recruitment were done
NIS recruitment that resulted in death of lots of Nigerian youths during GEJ regime was completed by this administration
NPF recruited 10,000 in 2016 and another 6000 this year
NPS and FRSC are presently recruiting

All those recruitments above were advertised and due process followed in the recruitment process
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by kingsmaila(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2018
NNPC invited some of us to write an aptitude test in 2014 and have not invited any of us for interview till date. They have recruited their unqualified candidates who may not have applied for the job. God will judge NNPC and any body encouraging such things in Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Drops 500 From Its Workforce For Failing Promotion Test by theoldpretender(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2018
Just one more thing....

Most of the comments on this thread can be put as follows...

1.NNPC is sacking Southerners.

2.NNPC is made up of people who were appointed by conncections and without merit. (If it was, NNPC would have long since collapsed).

3.NNPC should be recruiting people like me.

At the end of the day...

1.Most Nigerians want to work for Government. In nice office jobs. Creating employment is alien to them.

2.Nigerians also like to make coments without backing by facts.

We got to change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Employees Got Pay Increase After Subsidy Removal – KPMG / Protest As INTELS Sacks Over 700 Workers Without Benefits / Taiwo Abiri, Who Learned How To Repair Cars By Watching Youtube Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.