Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport (44099 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / Amaechi Searched By Lagos Airport Security (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Unik3030: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
either he was searched or not does not remove the fact that his running mate, peter obi, is a tribal and religious bigot.
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi hates Muslims
u just keep changing goal post.tell us he hates us n we will still vote for him shikena
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by facealone05(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
PMB straight 2019 I stand with Buhari...love him or hate DT eight years he will complete it IJN...With hatred and distraction OBJ completed is eight years gbammmmmmm....
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by staytravel: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why can't they search him? He is an ordinary citizen like you and me. He is presidential candidate of PDP and NOT the president!

Exactly!
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by omoiyalayi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who says you cannot be search

You are not above other nigeria that get searched on daily basis

All this media sentiment you are weeping will not help you
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by anonymous1759(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Shame on Buhari.
Shame on APC.
Are they scared of Atiku or what?...
Oh!... Maybe lifeless one send them to search for his phantom certificate.

Shame on you... I believe if you were searched like that you won't complain it's normal.. I don't know why the youths keep on supporting this thives, Atiku will invite Buhari to his daughters or sons wedding as a special guest. You're on Niara land falling prey to thier propaganda... Atiku will prefer Yusuf Buhari to marry his daughter than you spiling hate over here go and Hustle for life.. Stop acting like a fool.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by linearity: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Why can't they search him? He is an ordinary citizen like you and me. He is presidential candidate of PDP and NOT the president!

So na SSS from the Presidency dey search ordinary citizens at the airport on arrival now?

Or....can you point any ordinary citizen of this country that has been so searched by SSS agents from Presidency on arrival at any of our airports?
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by atims73: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
either he was searched or not does not remove the fact that his running mate, peter obi, is a tribal and religious bigot.
Peter obi demolished ten mosques and chased Hausa traders away from anambra when he was the governor of the state. Peter obi hates Muslims

Don't mind them. I was told Buhari loves Christians... tell them the difference between Buhari's appointments and your claims about Peter Obi, then explain what you mean by " tribal and religious bigot".
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
Political nonsense drama from Atiku who is not fit from running for even a local government office. If Nigeria was a sane society he should be in exile.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
hisexcellency34:
u spoke well...Valid points...But was it a routine check or a deliberate check? And will all private or chattered flights be checked henceforth? If ur answers are no..Then i pity ur current state of mind as it will be in place to say it reeks of stupidity.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Felixv: 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Buhari is the man

Just a subtle message to the ex custom man

Army is in control

Actually does atiku have immunity, can’t be searched like ordinary citizens

Mr 20m naira year crook
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
Masterclass32:

How can I vote for Nobody? Which party is he representing?
A No Body Party of Nigeria, NBPN grin grin Some nigerians have gone crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by FBIL: 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
HAROLDWILSON:
IS HE ABOVE THE LAW? WAS HE NOT SEARCHED IN THE COUNTRY HE VISITED? IS HE ABOVE THE LAW?
Just shut up as a local boy you are who has never crossed Africa. VIPs usually pass through VIP lounge at Airports fitted with infrared surveillance cameras. You're one of the village university graduates on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
Atiku is a crook, they did well searching him, he can claim intimidation all he likes, they search me too every time i land at Abuja Airport, did i claim intimidation?
he is talking about democracy now because the table has turned, when he was stealling our money he didn't remember that it's undemocratic.

Buhari till 2066! sai baba! grin
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by tfelicityk(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kindly educate them more, even the present Senate President is searched at any international airport whenever he is going out of the country and returning to the country. Peter Obi had always summit himself for search when he was a governor then and same applied to others.
hisexcellency34:
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by buchilino(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

I DONT BLAME U.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by ManirBK: 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Political nonsense drama from Atiku who is not fit from running for even a local government office. If Nigeria was a sane society he should be in exile.
Is he above the law? A looter can never be trusted. A man who claims to be having 100,000 workers while all his staff are just 6000

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by ofwest47(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
Look at the supporters of looters party asking why the chief looter should be searched for smuggling.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by precious1967(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Restructuring please
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by famosh: 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
tfelicityk:
Kindly educate them more, even the present Senate President is searched at any international airport whenever he is going out of the country and returning to the country. Peter Obi had always summit himself for search when he was a governor then and same applied to others.
Educate who? The extremely daft PDP sycophants? They don't need it. They don't even have the capability to comprehend your corrections!
As you can see, the most ignorant comments in the first page got the most likes & shares, & you know where the people who gave them such massive likes & shares are from.

1 Like

Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by donqx: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2018
smiley
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by EmekaBlue(m): 6:34am On Nov 12, 2018
grin searching for arab money imported
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by odomanis: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:

He is your former vice president,deal with it. Even abroad,he is accorded some diplomatic privileges.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by gees101(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2018
What are they searching for? search for buhari's original waec certificate!!!
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by searchlight: 7:47am On Nov 12, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is not an ordinary citizen like you. he is a former vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria before being a presidential candidate of the major opposition part and hence should be accorded some respect. APC and buhari lack that political deftness which is needed to win 2019 election. they ought to avoid any action that will win the Atiku public sympathy, totalitarianism is one of the critics of this government and APC has to curb such during this electioneering period at least but they wont cus they believe they can rig their way through. Anyway we are in the ZOO where everything goes
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by tfelicityk(m): 8:37am On Nov 12, 2018
It is well... I hope they will join hand to revive this Nation back... This Nation needs her manufacturing industries back in the six geopolitical zone... It will take time to get it revive... It easy to destroy than build..
famosh:

Educate who? The extremely daft PDP sycophants? They don't need it. They don't even have the capability to comprehend your corrections!
As you can see, the most ignorant comments in the first page got the most likes & shares, & you know where the people who gave them such massive likes & shares are from.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by okeyfrank: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

There's an Igbo adage that says that, 'after searching for what to say to a beautiful lady that has no negative spots, the antagonists would tell her to GO AND FETCH WATER AND BATH'. Those that hate the likes of Peter Obi, but love the likes of Rochas Okorocha, GMB, Oshiomole and Tinubu, should rather go for proper medical/psychiatric evaluation.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by orisa37: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Discriminating and Intimidating. Very bad and wreckless.
Re: How Atiku Was Searched By Presidential Security Agents At Abuja Airport by Akiika: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Are Nigerians, especially the youths despite their somewhat access to internet really this uninformed and ignorant?
Why is searching a former VP at the airport an issue? Didn't the private jet of a pastor (then CAN president) used to launder money?
Why do you guys keep supporting the thieves that denied you basic decent living in your country? Who do una like this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Looters Recruited Niger-Delta Militants Against Us / Suspend Nationwide Protests Immediately – Adegboruwa Tells Nigerians / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.